KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Definitive Poll - JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority

Who are the baddest muthas on the board?
This poll is closed.
JLAKMC 0 0%
KMC Authority 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Definitive Poll - JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority
Started by: demigawd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I know theyre just haters yes

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:35 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Agreed and your sig is sending any more mixed messages than mine confused Cool Moustache "Tony" smilewink

I currently have a tash/beard in a similar manner to Iron-Tony... stick out tongue

I've kept myself unshaven since my time travelling Australia

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
I currently have a tash/beard in a similar manner to Iron-Tony... stick out tongue

I've kept myself unshaven since my time travelling Australia

Macho stuff Scoobs and like me you have a skinhead smile which also sends mixed messages smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Feb 18th, 2006 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

smile

happy ........................so apparently you guys have started gangs while I was gone so fill me in eek!

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:53 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

happy ........................so apparently you guys have started gangs while I was gone so fill me in eek!

Digi has gone all gangst on us and he, Khell and Scoobs formed the "Staines Massive" I mean Authority. Heres a pic of digi in the hood, boyakasha!!!!!

Attachment: alig.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Feb 18th, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:56 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

?

Originally posted by DigiMark007
*raises eyebrow*

What's this? A girl is actually caring about our little war here?

Why yes, m'lady, we have "gangs" if you can call such a fine group a gang at all.

There's the KMC Authority: Elitist, perhaps...but undeniably sweet and made up of a focused membership of 5 members. And we have sweet sigs.

JLAKMC: Large, open to the "people", but less organized and more ameoba-like in their dealings.Led by leonidas (we think).

You're more than welcome to go browse the threads dedicated to each group. I'm sure leo's bunch would love to have you....and the Authority wouldn't mind it either. lol

*beats leo away with a stick while trying to appear cool*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:57 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Macho stuff Scoobs and like me you have a skinhead smile which also sends mixed messages smile

yup.... people seem to think i'm dodgy or going to "start" something just because of my chosen hairstyle.... sometimes that can be beneficial though

evil face

sober Scoob would let that go (sometimes) ..... but in my current, inebriated state, this:
so fill me in eek!

...... just demands my attention.....

so...... how you doin'? .... cool

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:08 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Digi has gone all gangst on us and he, Khell and Scoobs formed the "Staines Massive" I mean Authority. Heres a pic of digi in the hood, boyakasha!!!!!

that's too funny

Originally posted by Khellendros
?

I missed that

yup.... people seem to think i'm dodgy or going to "start" something just because of my chosen hairstyle.... sometimes that can be beneficial though

evil face

sober Scoob would let that go (sometimes) ..... but in my current, inebriated state, this:

...... just demands my attention.....

so...... how you doin'? .... cool

eek! I'm good lol..........and you?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:24 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

eek! I'm good lol..........and you?

not bad..... had a few drinks, talked to some hot girls, came home, am a little tired and a little horny

thanks for asking.... smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:28 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

not bad..... had a few drinks, talked to some hot girls, came home, am a little tired and a little horny

thanks for asking.... smile

and now I'm starting to regret asking lol stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:36 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

no expression

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:37 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

no expression

no expression

aw sweetie you know I was joking

i gotta go bye

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:48 AM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

the reporting is one big pile of bullshiet...

all fun and games until i find out who did it and then my rath shall be that which the gods will envy!!! I have had enough of Tattle tale @$$holes on this day to fill all the oceans ten times over. one more just one more and i will go nutso!

oh and lethal...
Nice sig, have fun with it, i have no problem with it whatsoever. It be yours do what you want to do girl!

Last edited by Putar on Feb 19th, 2006 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:53 AM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by outarddwarf
the reporting is one big pile of bullshiet...

all fun and games until i find out who did it and then my rath shall be that which the gods will envy!!! I have had enough of Tattle tale @$$holes on this day to fill all the oceans ten times over. one more just one more and i will go nutso!

oh and lethal...
Nice sig, have fun with it, i have no problem with it whatsoever. It be yours do what you want to do girl!

thank you you sound like a very mature MAN and SECURE with your manhood unlike some people roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 05:41 AM
Kovacs86

Actually, outarddwarf is more secure with his homosexuality

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:58 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

That would be funny except i know who i am and am not afraid of homosexuality. A couple of my best friends happen to be gay and i still hang with them even if they do hit on guys while i am out with them. Oh and I know alot of women so i respect the fact that some people like to look at the Male body at its finest. Lethal femme has good taste in manflesh (according to acouple of my lady friends in class watching me not pay attention) so i won't beggrudge her her pick of the pics.

Oh and i am very secure with my 'Manhood'. I have been told it is quite impressive...........................................................................

oh and anti-gayity is bull**** so don't spout off about it or...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:01 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

who's got a problem with homos!?!?!?

i mean besides the jlakmc (aka The Gay-Bashing Homophobes)

The Authority will be ON YOUR ASS next time we hear anything anti-gay!

GOT IT?!?!?

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:35 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by outarddwarf
That would be funny except i know who i am and am not afraid of homosexuality. A couple of my best friends happen to be gay and i still hang with them even if they do hit on guys while i am out with them. Oh and I know alot of women so i respect the fact that some people like to look at the Male body at its finest. Lethal femme has good taste in manflesh (according to acouple of my lady friends in class watching me not pay attention) so i won't beggrudge her her pick of the pics.

Oh and i am very secure with my 'Manhood'. I have been told it is quite impressive...........................................................................

oh and anti-gayity is bull**** so don't spout off about it or...

LMAO.... i thought that said "anti-gravity is bull****" .... i re-read some of the other posts on the page to see who was making science comments that were offending you

laughing out loud

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:48 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

What, so the fact that I don't like seeing manass means I'm a homophobe? No, it just means I don't like manass. She doesn't have to change her sig, it was just really unexpected, scrolling down and seeing half a dozen mostly naked small guys.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:51 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
who's got a problem with homos!?!?!?

i mean besides the jlakmc (aka The Gay-Bashing Homophobes)

The Authority will be ON YOUR ASS next time we hear anything anti-gay!

GOT IT?!?!?

Right. And this from the gender-bending (and species-bending) girl-bird....so you know we mean business.

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:30 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote