KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Definitive Poll - JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority

Who are the baddest muthas on the board?
This poll is closed.
JLAKMC 0 0%
KMC Authority 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Definitive Poll - JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority
Started by: demigawd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khellendros
What, so the fact that I don't like seeing manass means I'm a homophobe? No, it just means I don't like manass. She doesn't have to change her sig, it was just really unexpected, scrolling down and seeing half a dozen mostly naked small guys.

who accused khell of being a homophobe!?!?

so help me everyone is skating on THIN ice!!!

next person who calls any authority member a homophobe will be smited in a slow and painful manner.

Make your own dream team here!

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Feb 20th, 2006 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:51 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
who accused khell of being a homophobe!?!?

so help me everyone is skating on THIN ice!!!

next person who calls any authority member a homophobe will be smited in a slow and painful manner.

Digimark is a homo.... oh... waitaminute..... embarrasment

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:07 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

mad

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:15 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

What, so the fact that I don't like seeing manass means I'm a homophobe? No, it just means I don't like manass. She doesn't have to change her sig, it was just really unexpected, scrolling down and seeing half a dozen mostly naked small guys.

sorry khell, The homophobe comments were directed toward Knightfall93 for his choice to label me a homosexual because i said that it was okay for Lethal to have her 'man of the month'. I would never call you that simply because you didn't like looking at a almost naked man. you are allowed a negative opinion, hell most of these threads are an argument of something anyway!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:21 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
Digimark is a homo.... oh... waitaminute..... embarrasment

It doesn't make him a bad person, anything that brings love into this world is OK by me Digi smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:19 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Can we list the member's of boths teams . I mean Authroity already owns your pathetic JLAKMC , but i'd like to know my enemy wink stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 03:36 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

we need some kind of jla v authority tournament to sort this thing out . . . shifty

winner takes the kmc!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 06:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
we need some kind of jla v authority tournament to sort this thing out . . . shifty

winner takes the kmc!!!

laughing out loud

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 09:16 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by leonidas

winner takes the kmc!!!

Actually, I agree. But it needs more structure than demi's current challenge system....simply because his system favors the larger side (you guys) because we can't keep up with the post count.

I have a proposal for modifying the battles up in the thread demi started about them.

Last edited by Digi on Feb 21st, 2006 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

oh Kelly I wasn't talking about you specifically I meant the guys who actually whine on and on for me to change it lol big grin

who's got a problem with homos!?!?!?

i mean besides the jlakmc (aka The Gay-Bashing Homophobes)

The Authority will be ON YOUR ASS next time we hear anything anti-gay!

GOT IT?!?!?

it's sweet that stood up for gay people but the "ON YOU ASS" part sounds really really gay rolling on floor laughing big grin

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:47 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by LethalFemme
it's sweet that stood up for gay people but the "ON YOU ASS" part sounds really really gay rolling on floor laughing big grin

i refuse to concede such immaturity! when you GROW UP lethalfemme, why dont you try not making me the butt of your joke when i stick it out for you!!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 06:51 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

i refuse to concede such immaturity! when you GROW UP lethalfemme, why dont you try not making me the butt of your joke when i stick it out for you!!!

haha cute stick out tongue lol

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 07:02 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Nevermind this is by far the most nostalgic. The origins of the KMC Authority lmfao

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:18 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The days when people at KMC were all friends and trolled each other gently. Long ago.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:28 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by Putinbot1
The days when people at KMC were all friends and trolled each other gently. Long ago.

Crazy long ago. No one knew what a "MCU" or a "Drake" or an "iPhone" was. Let alone a PutinBot LMAO funny ass name dude

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:35 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol these were good times. the true golden age of the forum. no one knew anything, but we all had tons of fun being ignorant together. thumb up

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:41 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Tell em Leonidas! Back in our day, before all these new fangled smart phones and consolidated Wikia sites, we had to SCAN our responses!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 01:29 AM