KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official Boxing Thread

Official Boxing Thread
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

LOB again showing what a f*cking clueless idiot he is.

Virtually every expert has said fury was robbed

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 08:22 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
LOB again showing what a f*cking clueless idiot he is.

Virtually every expert has said fury was robbed
thumb up

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 08:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

so adrien took another L

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 08:39 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dynamix
so adrien took another L
the Pac man is still a beast.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 03:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Yeah, Pacquaio still got a lot left in him...and that's why Floyd is shook. laughing

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 11:57 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So much going on with the heavyweight division.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 10:26 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Joshua's predicted flaws were exploited, and Fury who has no title is ranked rightfully no. 1.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 12:21 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyson Fury!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 08:42 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I'd bet on Joshua to come back and regain against Ruiz Jr in much the same way Lewis regained against Rahman years ago, neither boxer had enough time to prepare for their opponent really, a rematch would be interesting. Fury is far and away the best heavyweight around though. Pound for pound I'd give it to Lomachenko, bit of a dirty fighter but he's great to watch. Crazy to think he's only ever had one fight that wasn't for a world title and that was on his debut like 6 or 7 years ago.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 09:36 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
I'd bet on Joshua to come back and regain against Ruiz Jr in much the same way Lewis regained against Rahman years ago, neither boxer had enough time to prepare for their opponent really, a rematch would be interesting. Fury is far and away the best heavyweight around though. Pound for pound I'd give it to Lomachenko, bit of a dirty fighter but he's great to watch. Crazy to think he's only ever had one fight that wasn't for a world title and that was on his debut like 6 or 7 years ago.
Ruiz was a dangerous fight for Joshua, I actually think it's 50/50. He didn't seem to enjoy getting punched, we'll see. Yeah Lomachenko is great to watch. As I have banged on before, my Grandad Fred knew Tyson's great grandad, Travellers together etc. Fury's family have always had kids young. My Grandfather said that his grandad was one of the best, bare knuckle of gloves in Britain, I've never fully researched his lineage. Perhaps I should. I know many Gypsy Kings in both he and his wifes Families including his Grandfather and her Dad if I remember correctly. Fred also said his Great Grandad was a top man for a night out drinking. Ha!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 10:30 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

It's a tough one to call, they seem quite evenly matched in a lot of ways really. A lot may depend on how Ruiz handles the increased media spotlight over the next 6 months or so during the build up, Joshua has had a couple of years now to get used to being one of the top guys. I really see Joshua knuckling down and getting himself in great shape for a rematch, I just hope all the money he has made isn't going to his head, he's the type of character who needs to stay hungry IMO.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 11:01 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I honestly think Joshua threw the towel in. He didn't want to fight on. If so Wilder was spot on about him ages ago.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 06:03 PM
dynamix

what about that pac vs thurman fight?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 01:45 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Pac will win he has fightbstill in him.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 05:50 PM
dynamix

keith can adapt on the fly. he's like doomsday lol, he proved that in the shawn porter fight. pac is a whole different animal and i dont think One Time has face anything like him so it'll be interesting to see how Keith will adjust.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2019 09:26 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

keith can adapt on the fly. he's like doomsday lol, he proved that in the shawn porter fight. pac is a whole different animal and i dont think One Time has face anything like him so it'll be interesting to see how Keith will adjust.
No doubt Thurman has an incredible boxing brain. I'm still going to say, Manny because I know to always bet on Pac... Although I like Thurman and wouldn't mind if he won. I just hope it lives up to expectations.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2019 08:00 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the Pacman did it again. Good fight, Thurman had his patch.

What do people make of Daniel Dubois? I think he might just be the real deal.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 09:54 PM
dynamix

tank davis with another 2nd round knock out. he needs to fight better fighter. bring on Loma!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2019 05:19 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

tank davis with another 2nd round knock out. he needs to fight better fighter. bring on Loma!
Davis definately is having it easy. He looked good though.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2019 11:04 AM
Bro SMASH

I want to see Davis fight Tevin Farmer next.

And yeah, another great win for Pacqiuao. Even I didn't want to see a fight between my favorite old fighter and my favorite young fighter, I'm glad they delivered and hopefully this will Thurman's career even better.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 12:12 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote