KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 2, Fight 3- roughrider vs. stormfront13

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 2, Fight 3- roughrider vs. stormfront13
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
If we were allowed to paralyze people longer , you guys would know about it , i assure you of that....mostly because i'd be protesting for Galactus's cat to be in my team again....

well if it helps, i would support the cat. worse picks are already in this.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:32 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

okay, here are the scans.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...erized02-10.jpg

^^see that sunfire is trapped in the hard lava, well i'll do the same thing to horus, and just keep dumping lava on him, and if he starts to break out, then i'll just stick him in that coccoon again.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...oroscope-31.jpg

^^using a lava gyser, which can be usd against all of your teammates at the same time. these attacks could do major damage.

i got to go, i'll be back to post more later

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 09:07 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

and why not, i'll have aurora kick ray in the face, WICKED hard. hey...it worked very well for scarletspider. he had people voting for him with that stragety.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 09:54 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Page 2 already? Glad I'm not judging this fight. SF's threads always end up pretty epic. Good luck guys.

Pinned.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 09:57 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

SF word of advice, try to make your arguements more structured. There all over the place you do make some good points but focus them more.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:05 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yes

rider hasn't even started and sf has over a dozen posts! and can we please not get into last round. who cares about last round, worry about this one.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Page 2 already? Glad I'm not judging this fight. SF's threads always end up pretty epic. Good luck guys.

Pinned.

yeah, anyone remember my fight with nataku in the herald tourney? it was like 29 or 30 pages or something like that. it was insane, and the vote count ended up being like 7 to 8 or something like that. he was one ahead of me and gave up for some reason, though i can't remember why. i wish he wouldn't have.

quote:
SF word of advice, try to make your arguements more structured. There all over the place you do make some good points but focus them more.

will do, i just get excited sometimes and like to post a lot.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:35 AM
stormfront13

okay, i got a bit to say about ultimate iron-man.

1)he isn't that great, he is kinda weak if you actually think about it

2)its flat out stated that he needs a crew of hundreds just to keep the suit running between missions

3)he didn't do very good against ultimate hulk

4)lightning from Thor messed him up...which he means he is vulnerable to both phantazia and mimic shutting him down or weakening him

5)ultimate Thor shattered several bones the first time they met

6)hes no soldier, or general, or warrior, and he is definitely NOT a strategist

also, here are some impressive pics of vindicator.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...ghtv202-05i.jpg

^^here vin is disintegrating/melting steel bars before they hit mac. she literally did this in a second. with an attack like this, she could definitely take either horus or the ray.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...oroscope-36.jpg

^^here she is vaporizing a being made of water, and that being is partially INSIDE of mac, so imagine the amount of heat. that's very powerful.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...oroscope-35.jpg

^^here she is using a steam attack, and it actually hurts sasquatch, who has more durability than some people on your team.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:52 AM
stormfront13

in that pic i posted of her vaporizing the being made of water, well the mac-clone had a force-field on. so this proves that vindicator is able to affect people inside their force-field. so even if the ray, or stark have a force-field on, they can't cope with vins power. she is also able to suffocate people with her steam attack.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 05:19 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

I have one busy day, and Stormfront has gone post crazy, as usual. I will check back in tommorow with my thoughts.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 05:34 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by stormfront13
4)lightning from Thor messed him up...which he means he is vulnerable to both phantazia and mimic shutting him down or weakening him

5)ultimate Thor shattered several bones the first time they met

when did those things happen?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by Scoobless
when did those things happen?

well i don't know when the lightning happened, but yeah as i said thor messed him up when they first met, or maybe it was the hulk. it was either thor or hulk, though i am almost positive that it was thor. and don't worry i didn't get them off of issue summaries.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:50 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

lol... the bone breaking thing was definitely the Hulk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by Scoobless
lol... the bone breaking thing was definitely the Hulk

thanks for correcting me, i honestly couldn't remember which one big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:55 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

$%#&. Those links to Stormfront's characters don't work. I had to look them all up individualy, to see where they are at now. And still found nothing on Phantazia. This the one from the Supreme Soviets, the illusion caster? ( That's Fantasia.)
About Exiles Mimic - I'm not worried that much, becuase he can only absorb mutant powers, and no mutants are on my team. But what permanent powers does he have, at a lesser rate?
If he has Wolverine's claws, they must be the bone claws, because the admantium ones cannot be simply copied. What else?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 04:41 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

And say Dizzle, what is the ceiling height of these rooms? And these three hallways; they sit just side by side, leading into the other room? Like bachelor's 1,2 & 3 doors?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 04:44 PM
stormfront13

Originally posted by roughrider
$%#&. Those links to Stormfront's characters don't work. I had to look them all up individualy, to see where they are at now. And still found nothing on Phantazia. This the one from the Supreme Soviets, the illusion caster? ( That's Fantasia.)
About Exiles Mimic - I'm not worried that much, becuase he can only absorb mutant powers, and no mutants are on my team. But what permanent powers does he have, at a lesser rate?
If he has Wolverine's claws, they must be the bone claws, because the admantium ones cannot be simply copied. What else?

no, it's PHANTAZIA from the brotherhood, toads brotherhood. the one that got offered to be an acolyte but rejected. she was offered because magneto thought she was very powerful, and had a lot of potential. i don't know why i said that, but i always thought it was interesting. i have no clue on the bone claw issue, his claws are always drawn as metal. i can post scans of his claws being metal if you like. and mimic can absorb superhuman powers as well. explain how he absorbed hulk, deadpool, those types of people. right now, mimic has the combined powers of aurora, wolverine, colossus, cyclops, and phantazia. you should be worried about mimic. he moves at mach speeds, is above class 50, has optic blasts that have hurt both colossus and sasquatch, has adamantium? claws, generates force-fields, has a healing factor, generates electricity, and is able to shut down machinery and disrupt superhuman powers as well as stun people. and i know I'm forgetting stuff, but that's the basics.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 05:14 PM
stormfront13

i would also like to point out that my team is full of leaders and stragetists. everyone on my team has lead a team at one point, and is a good stragetist and team player. this makes for good teamwork, and good battle plans. also my team's characters should have more expierence than yours, which leads to a better team.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 05:23 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Saw the pictures of Exiles Mimic on Wikipedia; the claws look metal, but it doesn't make sense that they would be. I would accept they're bone, and not as strong as the real ones because of the 50% rule for him.
Thank you for name clarification on Phantazia, but still can't find a bio for her. Don't make me wade through the draft threads to find out, again.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 05:28 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

And my team has Asgardian and Egyptian immortals. They have LOTS of experience in leadership and combat strategy.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 05:30 PM