KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coded Speak - The New PC?

Coded Speak - The New PC?
Started by: PVS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kudos on a good thread Bash. My only criticism would be why don’t you make threads like this anymore.

Also didn’t know Whirly was a Superman fan. Nicesmile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 03:27 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Kudos on a good thread Bash. My only criticism would be why don’t you make threads like this anymore.

Also didn’t know Whirly was a Superman fan. Nicesmile
For a while I was the boards biggest Superman fan in many ways. Nowhere near Abhi' s level though.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 05:02 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if you jumped into a time machine and told 2006 me about alt-right and incels, i wouldn't have known wtf you were talking about.

you'd have to first explain to me about the rebranding of fascism, and the formation of internet gangs of virgin terrorists. coded speak is everywhere.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 05:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if you jumped into a time machine and told 2006 me about alt-right and incels, i wouldn't have known wtf you were talking about.

you'd have to first explain to me about the rebranding of fascism, and the formation of internet gangs of virgin terrorists. coded speak is everywhere.
I don't disagree, the world went crazy somewhere in the last 13 years.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 06:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
For a while I was the boards biggest Superman fan in many ways. Nowhere near Abhi' s level though.

Sweet.

Thank god Carver never comes in here, Superman is his trigger.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 06:25 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've always loved Superman, but I just don't wank him like the people do here. I gave up when they insisted he could defeat Silver Surfer.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 06:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Sweet.

Thank god Carver never comes in here, Superman is his trigger.
haha. I don't read that many comics now sadly. Wish I had time.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 06:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

notice who else was ahead of his time?

Originally posted by Soleran
Coded speak has always been around and all sides use it liberally.

This is my largest concern with media yesterday, today and tomorrow. You need a PHD to understand and pick it apart as all media has an agenda.

show respect, that's one of kmc's OGs (original gaslighters)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 27th, 2019 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 06:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
notice who else was ahead of his time?

show respect, that's one of kmc's OGs (original gaslighters)
Yup Snowdragon... sure had me fooled.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 06:54 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Surtur
I've always loved Superman, but I just don't wank him like the people do here. I gave up when they insisted he could defeat Silver Surfer.
He'd lay Surfer out tbh.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 07:22 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
He'd lay Surfer out tbh.

Hey it's surely possible nowadays he could I have not been keeping up with him, his power levels could have increased. Pre Crisis Superman could slap him down, but these folk used to argue post crisis Superman could take him out. It's bunk.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 07:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hey it's surely possible nowadays he could I have not been keeping up with him, his power levels could have increased. Pre Crisis Superman could slap him down, but these folk used to argue post crisis Superman could take him out. It's bunk.
Post crisis would too tbh.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 07:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We can agree to disagree thumb up

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 07:42 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Post crisis would too tbh.
Yeah in character he would. The truest line in comics is his dials go up to 11. Tbh that is the basis of SUPES, he will always be "1 louder". It's his real powerset.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 07:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, kinda showing the problem with Superman fans here lol. His power is what the plot calls for, and you can't convince a fanboy otherwise.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 07:48 PM
Flyattractor

Lol!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Lol!

Yep I loved seeing the fired journalists get butthurt over people using the same shit they use to say to others who were fired: learn to code.

Bwhaha.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:14 PM
SquallX

Yeah, kinda showing the problem with Superman fans here lol. His power is what the plot calls for, and you can't convince a fanboy otherwise.

You do know you’re talking about all of fiction right?

Recently, Batman casually reacted to Jon Kent while he was enraged. Survived a blast that destroyed a few city blocks. Survived 2 missiles exploding on top of him, then being buried under rubbles, digs himself out with no strains why so ever.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 09:59 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah in character he would. The truest line in comics is his dials go up to 11. Tbh that is the basis of SUPES, he will always be "1 louder". It's his real powerset.
1 louder? Why wouldn't u just make 10 a little louder and have that be the top number?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 11:49 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
1 louder? Why wouldn't u just make 10 a little louder and have that be the top number?
Haha still a classic!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 08:26 AM