KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » yoda, sidious vs ragnos?

yoda, sidious vs ragnos?
Started by: Lee-San28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought nihilus only had this ability? she stated certein abilities cannot be taught and his drain is not a force drain. Its a COMPLETELY different attack. He may have demonstrated on kreia when he and sion beat her up, obviously we dont see anything but how can a force push weaken some ones connection to the force? Kreia was ready to fight, and after getting pushed nihilus could have drained her, that might have been the reason why she couldnt call to her lightsaber.

By the way if it was an ordinary drain. kreia would not have made 2 statements
1) "He has come to learn the greatest of the sith teachings"
2)"Some techniques cannot be taught"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:09 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kadesh
i thought nihilus only had this ability? she stated certein abilities cannot be taught and his drain is not a force drain. Its a COMPLETELY different attack. He may have demonstrated on kreia when he and sion beat her up, obviously we dont see anything but how can a force push weaken some ones connection to the force? Kreia was ready to fight, and after getting pushed nihilus could have drained her, that might have been the reason why she couldnt call to her lightsaber.

Kreia also said that along with her ability, his was learned on Malachor V. And we see Nihilus apparently using it on Kreia but not killing her, just disarming her from the force temporarily.

quote:
By the way if it was an ordinary drain. kreia would not have made 2 statements
1) "He has come to learn the greatest of the sith teachings"
2)"Some techniques cannot be taught" [/B]

It wasn't an ordinary drain, nor was Kreia's. It was a drain mixed in with the fact that Nihilus was a wound, therefore THAT couldn't be taught, but the massive drain itself was said to have derived from the ancient sith.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:19 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

But they never point out who invented the techniques, i mean the point is different sith could have made different techniques, like spear of midnight black or deadly sight, all couldnt have been made by one person

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:42 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

But they never point out who invented the techniques, i mean the point is different sith could have made different techniques, like spear of midnight black or deadly sight, all couldnt have been made by one person

They DO point out that the techniques were derived from the ancient sith.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

quote:
There is no canon source about Plageuis and Lucas has said that Palpatine lied about a lot of stuff, so your point is moot.

So what because Palatine lies about stuff he's automatically an invalid source regarding his OWN master and especially when we know the feat can be done (Cade Skywalker in Legacy number 1 and 6 does it as a padawan) And then we have the fact as I pointed out the you so conveniently ignored that Palpatien has NO reason to lie.

quote:

I guess that while you were typing up a bunch of useless nonsense, you forgot the part of KOTOR II where Kreia says that the technique was learned on Malachor V, it was derived from the ancient sith, and that she also had a force drain technique.

Uh no she doesn't I never heard her say that once in fact she goes through hoops to stress the fact that that kind of power CANNOT be learned, it is all instinctual, hence why the Exile had she been left uncontrolled and kept killing would have become Nihlius, did she learn it from Malachor? No.

On Dantooine, when you meet the council for the last time, Vrook goes on about how the Sith are learning(!) from what happened to the Exile at Malachor V and they are learning(!) how to exploit wounds in the force to draw power from them, THAT is why they feared the Sith so much thats why they choose to cut the Exile off from the force.

Nihlius's power CANNOT be taught, had you played the game and fully understood it (which I doubt) you'd know this.

quote:
You haven't provided ANY proof, you've proven that your logic is more sources=more power, which is as dumb as it gets.

quote:
I've provided ample proof, Yoda nad Sidious duplicating Sadow and Ludo's feat 10x over, Ludo who is the 3rd strongest sith from that era failing to dodge, block, or stop ONE brick, Sadow tossing a brick so lightly that it failed to kill, knock out or even draw a large amount of blood from Ludo. Them then in turn having all kinds of trinkets to amplify their force power. Sadow having BOTH amulets and failing to unleash the kind of power Exar Kun could in life or death battle (and don't say Ludo had a defense for it because he doesn't even have defenses from bricks)

They sucked get over it, your parroting the same shit and its getting old/annoying.

quote:
And again, I suppose Yoda sucks because he couldn't block force lightning and Sidious must suck because he couldn't block a simple force push. Your point is moot once again.

LOL! This has been broken already, you sound like a parrot, what you don't seem to get is Sidious and Yoda were two of the most powerful force users ever at that point complete equals, There is no "simple" force push or "simple" force lightning when coming from these two. What you fail to get is in that same battle, Sidious and Yoda duplicate(!) Sadow and Ludo's feat. And Yoda manages to do what Ludo couldn't...block...dodge...and stop a moving object 10x the size of a brick. Great point!

quote:
And I've already explained to you that the ancients built defenses for the techniques they invented, apparently a concept that eludes you.

They've built up defenses? Then let me ask you...why the hell wasn't Ludo Kreesh the 2nd most powerful Ancient Sith at the time...fail to stop, block or dodge a brick? By Darth Sexy's ingenious logic they've spent all this time developing defenses for the most mundane, random feats and yet they can't block, dodge or stop the most rudimentary powers. Younglings deflecting blaster bolts perform better then them.

quote:
What are you a little unintelligent girl? Quit crying. Yes ample source of knowledge, the MOST knowledge, and the most QUALITY in terms of knowledge, hence the golden age. Thanks for proving my point dumbass.

Now we resort to insulting each other, sign number 1 that this debate is over. Did anyone deny they had all this knowledge? No. What I'm saying is that they can't apply it like some other more powerful force user can.

quote:
Never said that anywhere, improve your reading comprehension before embarassing yourself.

"You cannot call his era weak, because the most powerful ancient sith designed techniques"

quote:
Yes, crappy era. LOL. At least offer a logical argument.

I'd say the same to you.

quote:
Embarassing yourself again

I guess you haven't read Nai's theory on the ancient sith,
quote:

Reading comprehension..

"Creating amulets to channel and amplify force energy obviously takes some skill because we don't see anyone after them doing it, because they DONT have the knowledge. "

quote:
Besides Palpatine, it's fact unless you can prove it otherwise(you can't), so you can continue the nonsense.

Look above.

quote:
Reading comprehension dumbass

"You cannot call his era weak, because the most powerful ancient sith designed techniques"

quote:
Their quality of teachings and powers were better than everybody else.

Prove it. You simply stating things, I asked before and I'll ask again show me one thing an ancient Sith Lord has done with out a Sith Toy.

quote:
As a WHOLE they were the pinnacle of sith knowledge and power. I understand that you have trouble reading and understanding, but maybe you should research the ancient sith. Nobody ever said that individually, every single ancient sith is more powerful than future sith, when we know thats NOT the case..Idiot.

When did I ever address them as individuals? Aside from there two most powerful members Sadow and Kressh? In every phrase when I'm not talking about the before mentioned I address them as "The Ancients" And your saying I lack reading comprehension....please.

quote:
Hey another idiot. "If we didnt see them use it, that must mean they CANT". I can tell you have absolutely NO sources near you and are arguing out of ignorance. And I've played KOTOR, Pall was not creaming over his power, quit making shit up.

A huh, I can tell you have no sources to prove me wrong so your resorting to insults because your frustrated. Aren't you supposed to be a senior in college, does Star Wars really mean that much to your little life? That you get mad when you can't prove someone wrong about your "favorite group". Grow up, your appearing pathetic.

As for Ajunta Pal:

"The force is so strong in you human"
"You...the force is with you. So strong, so bright."
"So much power... it is blinding"
"you who bristle with the force"
"I... see your power human jedi. I see your power, your pride"

You were saying...

I never said they couldn't do it, obviously they can since the powers are derived from them, however what I did say was, Show me a picture, scan, or quote that allows me to compare and gauge these "1337" powers you want me to believe they have. Prove to me that they could unleash a force storm the size of the BoD's, prove to me they could do what Revan, Exar, Kreia ect ect could do. The Burden of Proof is on you, your making claims "The Ancients power > New Siths" without any evidence accept for the fact that they created them. Sorry guy that shits not gonna fly with me.

Me on the other hand can prove that there powers are nowhere near the magnitude of the new Siths based on the fact that their two Strongest members (Sadow and Ludo) in a life or death duel, the most impressive thing the did with the force was toss a brick, a brick that failed to maim, kill, or even draw sufficient blood from Ludo. A brick that Ludo failed to dodge, block, or stop. One small brick, that the only feat we see them do without a toy. Logic tells us that without there toys they are weak in the force, since their two most powerful blew so much.

Then we have the fact that they even create these toys to begin with, had they been such gods in the force that you so desperately want us to believe, they wouldn't need these to combat there foes like every other Sith past them does.

quote:
At least I can somewhat logically deduce from lack of evidence while your argument is entirely based on "Well we didnt see it so it DOESNT exist". Way to refute my argument dumbass, go back to the drawing board.

Had I said that you'd be right, but I didn't and your wrong. I did not insult you so I'd expect the same courtesy back, unless of course you take me insulting your favorite character as a personal blow which in itself is truly sad. Anyways your starting to bore me, at least people like Nebaris can drop there agreement when they know they're wrong, you on the other hand don't refute anything an attempt to insult your way out of this by degrading to the topic into a flame war and stupid owned pictures. Really guy stick to cheer leading me and advents posts, debating on your own isn't your strong suite.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Dr. Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
So what because Palatine lies about stuff he's automatically an invalid source regarding his OWN master and especially when we know the feat can be done (Cade Skywalker in Legacy number 1 and 6 does it as a padawan) And then we have the fact as I pointed out the you so conveniently ignored that Palpatien has NO reason to lie.

Wow, do you understand the concept of canon? I guess not. In fact Palpatine DID have a reason to lie, to get Anakin to come over to the dark side, but I guess that's yet another concept that eludes you.

quote:
Uh no she doesn't I never heard her say that once in fact she goes through hoops to stress the fact that that kind of power CANNOT be learned, it is all instinctual, hence why the Exile had she been left uncontrolled and kept killing would have become Nihlius, did she learn it from Malachor? No.

Play KOTOR and stop embarassing yourself. She learned the force drain and Nihilus learned it but mastered it to an extreme because he was a wound in teh force.

quote:
On Dantooine, when you meet the council for the last time, Vrook goes on about how the Sith are learning(!) from what happened to the Exile at Malachor V and they are learning(!) how to exploit wounds in the force to draw power from them, THAT is why they feared the Sith so much thats why they choose to cut the Exile off from the force.

Nihlius's power CANNOT be taught, had you played the game and fully understood it (which I doubt) you'd know this.

Really? Weird, I guess you missed the entire DE series where Palpatine as a spirit drains the entire world of Byss. So apparently that technique CAN be taught. But OMG I guess something that couldnt' be taught 4,000 BBY STILL can't be taught right? Dumbass. And again, Nihilus was a WOUND, therefore him and his technique is a FLUKE.

quote:
LOL! This has been broken already, you sound like a parrot, what you don't seem to get is Sidious and Yoda were two of the most powerful force users ever at that point complete equals, There is no "simple" force push or "simple" force lightning when coming from these two. What you fail to get is in that same battle, Sidious and Yoda duplicate(!) Sadow and Ludo's feat. And Yoda manages to do what Ludo couldn't...block...dodge...and stop a moving object 10x the size of a brick. Great point!

Hey another idiot who thinks "because I can type, I have made a valid argument". I guess you fail to understand the concept that just because guy X lets a brick hit him or Guy Y lets him get force pushed, doesn't mean they suck. And yes, a force push is a force push, unless you want to debate the levels. And i'm glad Yoda could stop a pod, yet he couldn't stop the force lightning in the beginning. Great point! Jackass. Someone needs to teach you how to debate.

quote:
They've built up defenses? Then let me ask you...why the hell wasn't Ludo Kreesh the 2nd most powerful Ancient Sith at the time...fail to stop, block or dodge a brick? By Darth Sexy's ingenious logic they've spent all this time developing defenses for the most mundane, random feats and yet they can't block, dodge or stop the most rudimentary powers. Younglings deflecting blaster bolts perform better then them.

This is seriously part of your argument? Should I go back to why the most powerful sith lord ever couldn't stop a force push? Stop embarassing yourself.

quote:
Now we resort to insulting each other, sign number 1 that this debate is over. Did anyone deny they had all this knowledge? No. What I'm saying is that they can't apply it like some other more powerful force user can.

And you STILL have no evidence that these techniques were mastered to an extent greater than the ancients, and that anyone OTHER than Sidious created their own techniques, and DIDNT revert back to the ancients.

quote:

I'd say the same to you.

Uh ok?

quote:
Prove it. You simply stating things, I asked before and I'll ask again show me one thing an ancient Sith Lord has done with out a Sith Toy.

I can ask lightsnake to give me NUMEROUS sources for all of the ancient sith techniques created, so sources>you. Of course your ONLY source is probably GAOTS, since you argue out of ignorance.

quote:
A huh, I can tell you have no sources to prove me wrong so your resorting to insults because your frustrated. Aren't you supposed to be a senior in college, does Star Wars really mean that much to your little life? That you get mad when you can't prove someone wrong about your "favorite group". Grow up, your appearing pathetic.

Why would I prove you wrong when you haven't made an argument? What does your lack of debating skills have to do with Star Wars being a part of my life? Suddenly you're a psychologist? Thanks for the irrelevant misdirection doctor. Another sign of poor debating skills. And I don't think anyone is appearing more pathetic than you right now, but denial runs wild on this forum.

quote:
As for Ajunta Pal:

"The force is so strong in you human"
"You...the force is with you. So strong, so bright."
"So much power... it is blinding"
"you who bristle with the force"
"I... see your power human jedi. I see your power, your pride"

You were saying...

And this puts Revan above Guy X, Y, Z how? LOL

quote:
I never said they couldn't do it, obviously they can since the powers are derived from them, however what I did say was, Show me a picture, scan, or quote that allows me to compare and gauge these "1337" powers you want me to believe they have. Prove to me that they could unleash a force storm the size of the BoD's, prove to me they could do what Revan, Exar, Kreia ect ect could do. The Burden of Proof is on you, your making claims "The Ancients power > New Siths" without any evidence accept for the fact that they created them. Sorry guy that shits not gonna fly with me.

What have the new sith done in terms of force abilities? Oh, the Force Storm that they learned from Bane, who learned it from Revan, who learned it from the ancients? You were saying? And just because shit doesn't fly with you doesn't make it less factual.

quote:
Me on the other hand can prove that there powers are nowhere near the magnitude of the new Siths based on the fact that their two Strongest members (Sadow and Ludo) in a life or death duel, the most impressive thing the did with the force was toss a brick, a brick that failed to maim, kill, or even draw sufficient blood from Ludo. A brick that Ludo failed to dodge, block, or stop. One small brick, that the only feat we see them do without a toy. Logic tells us that without there toys they are weak in the force, since their two most powerful blew so much.

What new sith? Kun's elite stasis field called a "sith" spell which he more than likely learned from Sadow's notes? What the hell have you proved or disproved? Nothing. Neither.

quote:
Had I said that you'd be right, but I didn't and your wrong. I did not insult you so I'd expect the same courtesy back, unless of course you take me insulting your favorite character as a personal blow which in itself is truly sad. Anyways your starting to bore me, at least people like Nebaris can drop there agreement when they know they're wrong, you on the other hand don't refute anything an attempt to insult your way out of this by degrading to the topic into a flame war and stupid owned pictures. Really guy stick to cheer leading me and advents posts, debating on your own isn't your strong suite. [/B]

AHAH now you're comparing yourself to Advent? What are you Nebaris? Yet another idiot who thinks because he can type inside a text field, that he can automatically debate? You have not proven that you are even at the very least, a competent and capable debator, so I suggest you stop embarassing yourself and let the real debators on this forum add their rebuttals, because you're wasting text space with your stupidity, "Guy".

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:01 PM
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

quote:
Wow, do you understand the concept of canon? I guess not. In fact Palpatine DID have a reason to lie, to get Anakin to come over to the dark side, but I guess that's yet another concept that eludes you.

Wow do you understand the fact that Anakin was already firmly in the grasp of the dark side? Sidious blatantly says "I don't know how to do it...so ahh about killing those kids in the temple...you gonna do it" and what does Anakin basically say "Sure!" At that point there was no need to lie about Plageiuos thats what you don't get.

Logic points

A. Sidious not lying as he would have no point to

B. There being a book coming out about him, there would be no need if there was no special unique gift behind him

C. The ability has been shown as possible by Sidious and Cade Skywalker

Then we have Exar Kun:

"No, I don't think Sadow could have used it to the extent Kun had but that was the only instance."

Oh and do tell how Freedon Nadd murdered Naga Sadow if he is such a powerful being and that all his 1337 techniques really matter.

quote:
Play KOTOR and stop embarassing yourself. She learned the force drain and Nihilus learned it but mastered it to an extreme because he was a wound in teh force.

Nihilus learned it but mastered it to an extreme because he was a wound in teh force.(!)

The POINT. Glad you could finally see it, the question was

"Name one Sith Lord who has taken Ancient Powers to a more powerful level"

Because of his status as wound in the force it allowed the power to be taken to a different level then any other Ancient Sith could have, the most we see from an Ancient Sith drain is (if were assuming Kreias is the same power) is the ability to kill a few force users on a small scale, that is nothing compared to Nihlius, and his power is unique to him.

It is the teaching of these new Sith, to feed on others, on other Force sensitives. They are symptomatic of the wound in the Force." - Vrook

And there you have it teachings of the new sith.

Glad you could answer your own questions though.

quote:
Really? Weird, I guess you missed the entire DE series where Palpatine as a spirit drains the entire world of Byss. So apparently that technique CAN be taught. But OMG I guess something that couldnt' be taught 4,000 BBY STILL can't be taught right? Dumbass.

Actually he does this as of 19BBY, end of ROTS, and Palpatine still doesn't do Nihlius drain, he does a variation but not his drain? No. And even so Nihlius had a holocron so Palpatine likely obtained it since Krayt could.

quote:
Nihilus was a WOUND, therefore him and his technique is a FLUKE.

LOL! "well since I've been proved wrong I'm gonna call it a fluke!"
quote:

I guess you fail to understand the concept that just because guy X lets a brick hit him or Guy Y lets him get force pushed, doesn't mean they suck.

Oh so Ludo LET Sadow hit him now? Please tell me now why would he do that? Considering they're trying to kill each other and all. You still can't compensate for the fact that, Sadow who is supposedly a god couldn't throw a brick fast enough to maim, kill or even really hurt Ludo who in turn couldn't block dodge or stop it.

quote:
And yes, a force push is a force push, unless you want to debate the levels.

So a force push from Yoda and a force push from a youngling are the same things roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:
yet he couldn't stop the force lightning in the beginning. Great point! Jackass. Someone needs to teach you how to debate.

And then he proceeds to block and stuff it 2 minutes later. Great point!

quote:

This is seriously part of your argument? Should I go back to why the most powerful sith lord ever couldn't stop a force push? Stop embarassing yourself.

A force push from his complete equal in the force, a force push from "the most devastating foe the darkness has even known" So please go back to it and prove me wrong.

quote:
And you STILL have no evidence that these techniques were mastered to an extent greater than the ancients, and that anyone OTHER than Sidious created their own techniques, and DIDNT revert back to the ancients.

And you have no evidence that they were STRONGER then the new Siths or did you forget that? I've already posted why the New Siths are better, I'm done repeating myself.

quote:
I can ask lightsnake to give me NUMEROUS sources for all of the ancient sith techniques created, so sources>you. Of course your ONLY source is probably GAOTS, since you argue out of ignorance.

You just told on yourself smart guy, "Well Lightsnake can fight my battles for and give me info" And did I ever say the ancients didn't create these powers. Thats not the issue, the issue is whether they are stronger then the New Sith's powers.

quote:
Why would I prove you wrong when you haven't made an argument? What does your lack of debating skills have to do with Star Wars being a part of my life? Suddenly you're a psychologist? Thanks for the irrelevant misdirection doctor. Another sign of poor debating skills. And I don't think anyone is appearing more pathetic than you right now, but denial runs wild on this forum.

denial runs wild on this forum.

So true

quote:
And this puts Revan above Guy X, Y, Z how? LOL

Great, I'm glad that you don't even remember what you type.

"And I've played KOTOR, Pall was not creaming over his power, quit making shit up."

quote:
What have the new sith done in terms of force abilities? Oh, the Force Storm that they learned from Bane, who learned it from Revan, who learned it from the ancients? You were saying? And just because shit doesn't fly with you doesn't make it less factual.

And you can prove that the ancients can produce one larger? A better one? A stronger one? Because last time I checked the power of force abilities drew on you know the users force connection. Now as I said the Burden of Proof is on you to prove that they can produce more grandiose feats then the New Sith. No matter how much you ignore it and cover it up with insults and "I don't have toos" You make a claim you have to back it up PERIOD.

quote:
What new sith? Kun's elite stasis field called a "sith" spell which he more than likely learned from Sadow's notes? What the hell have you proved or disproved? Nothing. Neither.

More then likely? Prove it, prove that Sadow new this statsis field. SInce when does Exar Kun = the entire 4000 years of new sith?

I'm not gonna waste my time and post every single new Sith feat because theres no need to Darth Bane force crushing Qurdis is more impressive then anything we've ever seen the Ancient Sith do without a toy.

quote:
AHAH now you're comparing yourself to Advent?

No, I said stop cheer leading mine and her posts, and even so I'm no sycophant(You) who seems to view people superior to themselves because of star wars.

quote:
Yet another idiot who thinks because he can type inside a text field, that he can automatically debate? You have not proven that you are even at the very least, a competent and capable debator, so I suggest you stop embarassing yourself and let the real debators on this forum add their rebuttals, because you're wasting text space with your stupidity, "Guy".

A huh and thats why you cheer lead and hang of the tip of my nuts when I post in any topic that agrees with you.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Dr. Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow do you understand the fact that Anakin was already firmly in the grasp of the dark side? Sidious blatantly says "I don't know how to do it...so ahh about killing those kids in the temple...you gonna do it" and what does Anakin basically say "Sure!" At that point there was no need to lie about Plageiuos thats what you don't get.

Apparently your mental timeline is a little off so let me refresh your memory. Sidious tells him about Plageuis when Anakin was still mentally sane. He started wondering about the dark side after Sidious told him that. If your argument is based on your inability to follow a timeline, then you've already lost.

quote:
Logic points

A. Sidious not lying as he would have no point to

B. There being a book coming out about him, there would be no need if there was no special unique gift behind him

C. The ability has been shown as possible by Sidious and Cade Skywalker

A. Wrong
B. Still doesn't make what he says canon, unless you're GL and can tell us what he lied about.
C. Sidious did not have this ability.

quote:
Then we have Exar Kun:

"No, I don't think Sadow could have used it to the extent Kun had but that was the only instance."

Oh and do tell how Freedon Nadd murdered Naga Sadow if he is such a powerful being and that all his 1337 techniques really matter.

Uh very simple. Nadd was probably as powerful as Kun was, maybe even more, if he could murder Kun and have no trouble with the Massassi warriors that Kun had trouble fighting against.

quote:
The POINT. Glad you could finally see it, the question was

"Name one Sith Lord who has taken Ancient Powers to a more powerful level"

Because of his status as wound in the force it allowed the power to be taken to a different level then any other Ancient Sith could have, the most we see from an Ancient Sith drain is (if were assuming Kreias is the same power) is the ability to kill a few force users on a small scale, that is nothing compared to Nihlius, and his power is unique to him.

I guess you STILL can't understand that Kreia says Nihilus' SPECIFIC POWER, aka his masterful force drain, was derived from the ancient sith.

quote:
It is the teaching of these new Sith, to feed on others, on other Force sensitives. They are symptomatic of the wound in the Force." - Vrook

And there you have it teachings of the new sith.

You mean Traya and Nihilus and Sion, who all lasted for a whole 2-3 years after waging war on the Jedi? Wow, ph34r the Sith.

quote:
Actually he does this as of 19BBY, end of ROTS, and Palpatine still doesn't do Nihlius drain, he does a variation but not his drain? No. And even so Nihlius had a holocron so Palpatine likely obtained it since Krayt could.

Sidious did what Nihilus did, but he did it as a spirit, and he did the exact same thing Nihilus did. He didn't "eat" the force because he wasn't a wound, but the effects were the same.

quote:
LOL! "well since I've been proved wrong I'm gonna call it a fluke!"

"Oh well since I'm computer literate and can type, I MUST be good at debating!!"

quote:
Oh so Ludo LET Sadow hit him now? Please tell me now why would he do that? Considering they're trying to kill each other and all. You still can't compensate for the fact that, Sadow who is supposedly a god couldn't throw a brick fast enough to maim, kill or even really hurt Ludo who in turn couldn't block dodge or stop it.

Since when did I call Sadow a god? Sadow was a SITH ALCHEMIST, his strengths in the force didn't deal with direct combat, so try again.

quote:
So a force push from Yoda and a force push from a youngling are the same things roll eyes (sarcastic)

A force push is a force push. Sadow hitting Kressh with the brick is the same thing as Sidious getting force pushed..

quote:
And then he proceeds to block and stuff it 2 minutes later. Great point!

Yes, because I was demonstrating where a powerful force user got knocked off guard by a force attack, great rebuttal!!

quote:
A force push from his complete equal in the force, a force push from "the most devastating foe the darkness has even known" So please go back to it and prove me wrong.

It's a force push dumbass. There's no levels like there are with force lightning or whatever.

quote:
And you have no evidence that they were STRONGER then the new Siths or did you forget that? I've already posted why the New Siths are better, I'm done repeating myself.

Why do you keep lying to yourself and thinking you've actually added a logical argument when all you've done is waste space with nonsense? I DO have evidence that the ancients were stronger, because these 3 new sith learned from THEM, and lasted a whopping 2-3 years..Way to prove your point..

quote:
You just told on yourself smart guy, "Well Lightsnake can fight my battles for and give me info" And did I ever say the ancients didn't create these powers. Thats not the issue, the issue is whether they are stronger then the New Sith's powers.

Yes, saying "lighsnake has the sources" is the same thing as saying "lightsnake can fight my battles". Way to continuously humiliate yourself.

quote:
Great, I'm glad that you don't even remember what you type.

"And I've played KOTOR, Pall was not creaming over his power, quit making shit up."

I'm glad you don't remember what you typed either, claiming Ajunta Pall made Revan look like a God compared to the ancients, but way to go big grin

quote:
And you can prove that the ancients can produce one larger? A better one? A stronger one? Because last time I checked the power of force abilities drew on you know the users force connection. Now as I said the Burden of Proof is on you to prove that they can produce more grandiose feats then the New Sith. No matter how much you ignore it and cover it up with insults and "I don't have toos" You make a claim you have to back it up PERIOD.

Yes a user's connection to the force. The sith who were powerful magicians+powerful exiled Jedi=strong connection. Figure that one out.

quote:
More then likely? Prove it, prove that Sadow new this statsis field. SInce when does Exar Kun = the entire 4000 years of new sith?

The word is "knew", and all Kun had was Sadow's teachings. It's called logical deduction, I suggest you learn it and apply it instead of sounding like a jackass.

quote:
I'm not gonna waste my time and post every single new Sith feat because theres no need to Darth Bane force crushing Qurdis is more impressive then anything we've ever seen the Ancient Sith do without a toy.

Of course not, because you don't have an argument to begin with.

quote:
A huh and thats why you cheer lead and hang of the tip of my nuts when I post in any topic that agrees with you. [/B]

Boo hoo you can't debate, so stop trying. This has been by far the easiest debate I've ever been involved in. I suggest you let the more experienced and more logical guys(and girls) step in and argue your point(or at least attempt to because nobody has a clue to what your point is).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 10:26 PM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

quote:
Since when did I call Sadow a god? Sadow was a SITH ALCHEMIST, his strengths in the force didn't deal with direct combat, so try again.

Sadow and Kressh were said to be the Sith Empire's next two strongest Sith. And yet, their swordwork wasn't even that good, and Naga's Force work was pretty horrid considering how he didn't drop the brick hard enough (and that's not that hard to do) to break Ludo's HUMANOID skull.

quote:
Boo hoo you can't debate, so stop trying. This has been by far the easiest debate I've ever been involved in. I suggest you let the more experienced and more logical guys(and girls) step in and argue your point(or at least attempt to because nobody has a clue to what your point is).

I give you kudos on this pwnage. laughing out loud BTW, do you consider me a more experienced and logical guy?

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 10:31 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by General Kenobl
Sadow and Kressh were said to be the Sith Empire's next two strongest Sith. And yet, their swordwork wasn't even that good, and Naga's Force work was pretty horrid considering how he didn't drop the brick hard enough (and that's not that hard to do) to break Ludo's HUMANOID skull.

You have no idea of their sword skills. How is Sadow's force work horrid? What would you have him do? That's like saying Sidious was shit because he couldn't instakill Yoda or use one of his "Sidious knows everything" techniques. That's not even a logical argument, that's anti ancient sith nonsense.

quote:
I give you kudos on this pwnage. laughing out loud BTW, do you consider me a more experienced and logical guy? [/B]

I don't know, we're all more logical for the characters we love the best, and very illogical for characters we hate.. With the exception of some people like this idiot I'm dealing with XX whatever..

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 10:38 PM
-kV-

quote:
You have no idea of their sword skills. How is Sadow's force work horrid? What would you have him do? That's like saying Sidious was shit because he couldn't instakill Yoda or use one of his "Sidious knows everything" techniques. That's not even a logical argument, that's anti ancient sith nonsense

Please, Naga Sadow dropped a supposedly "fast thrown " brick at Kressh's skull. Ludo Kressh is a humanoid and possess most of human anatomy, including not armor-like skull . It will hurt. So Ludo fell down, and Naga was unable to capitalize by thrusting his Sith Sword right into Kressh's chest. So it can either mean:

1) The brick wasn't thrown fast enough to properly wound Kressh so that he'll be in enough pain to not parry Naga's killing strike.

OR

2) Naga's not quick enough with his Sith Sword to even take advantage of a sitting duck opponent. Unless of course, # 1 is correct.

quote:
I don't know, we're all more logical for the characters we love the best, and very illogical for characters we hate.. With the exception of some people like this idiot I'm dealing with XX whatever..

LOL, I guess by that logic, I am spewing illogical shit. Naa, I don't really mind the Ancient Sith. However, when I first joined in December 05 and saw all this Ancient Sith fanboyism, I didn't like it all. Nice insult! I must commend you for that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 10:44 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by General Kenobl
Please, Naga Sadow dropped a supposedly "fast thrown " brick at Kressh's skull. Ludo Kressh is a humanoid and possess most of human anatomy, including not armor-like skull . It will hurt. So Ludo fell down, and Naga was unable to capitalize by thrusting his Sith Sword right into Kressh's chest. So it can either mean:

Don't forgot that he got right back up.

quote:
1) The brick wasn't thrown fast enough to properly wound Kressh so that he'll be in enough pain to not parry Naga's killing strike.

Or the ancient sith have incredible strength(as they were described).

quote:
2) Naga's not quick enough with his Sith Sword to even take advantage of a sitting duck opponent. Unless of course, # 1 is correct.

I'm not debating their sword skills. They can be sword Gods or they can suck, but we don't have enough information to infer anything.

quote:
LOL, I guess by that logic, I am spewing illogical shit. Naa, I don't really mind the Ancient Sith. However, when I first joined in December and saw all this Ancient Sith fanboyism, I didn't like it all. Nice insult! I must commend you for that. [/B]

No I am saying that when you're a fan of a character you will argue intensely for that character. When you DISLIKE a character you will argue intensely against that character. On both occasions you are likely to be very logical and very illogical because of your hatred/love for the character.

And FYI I also dislike the Ancient sith fanboyism I read about from the "Antedeluvians". I can at least put the obvious Luke and Sidious above them all.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 10:47 PM
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

Whatever, I'm done wasting my time with you, I will not be brought into a flame war and bother with useless insults and your impeccable "I don't have to provide proof cause ahh I said so!" logic. And yes, I'm reporting you, I attempted a civil debate with you but you refused it, and again for the sheer number of insults you'll be gone in a bit, then you'll have all the time in the world to sit around and look at pictures of Korean kids. Nice job!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:02 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever, I'm done wasting my time with you, I will not be brought into a flame war and bother with useless insults and your impeccable "I don't have to provide proof cause ahh I said so!" logic. And yes, I'm reporting you, I attempted a civil debate with you but you refused it, and again for the sheer number of insults you'll be gone in a bit, then you'll have all the time in the world to sit around and look at pictures of Korean kids. Nice job!

That's because your arguments(if you can call them that) were thoroughly pwned. Thank you, come again! And I could report you for your repeated insults(which outnumbered mine by a good margin), but i'm not a little ***** who can't stand up for myself. Go ahead though.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:03 PM
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

Do we even know what ragnos can do? We do know he is powerful because luke admitted in JA that he would need the entire academy to stop a physical ressurected ragnos, I think he directly implied that he could not stop ragnos alone

Guys, first off, my apprentice isn't just blowing smoke out his rear. He's right in what he's saying.

But just to agree with this guy up here, Ragnos wasn't just powerful because of his knowledge of Dark side technique. He was half-Sith himself and probally had more Midi-chlorians than any other Force-Sensitive that ever lived, next to Anakin that is.
He probally has a larger grasp of the Force than Sidious and possibly Yoda and Sidious combined.
That alone would prove to be a devastating factor, when you consider that Ragnos could just launch a Destruction blast at Sidious, so powerful he can't even block it.
But I mean, that's just one example and it is generalising.

But I think you can use your imagination on this concept. stick out tongue

But seriously, think about it, JA Luke, who is older and therefore at least a bit more powerful than DE Luke (who was suspposed to be near DE Sid's power) admitted that it he himself coulden't be able to fight Ragnos without the entire academy backing him up.

Ragnos is the golden fleece of the Sith race.
If post-DE Luke was afraid of him, and Ragnos was feared by every other heavy-hitter Dark Lord in his time, it must have been for a good reason.

I say Ragnos COULD win.
He'd probally Force Crush the hell outta Yoda or something else and kill him, and then it'd be him and Sidious.

I see the fight possibly going either way.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Sexiest a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sexiest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oy. I think that just destroyed everything I tried to say.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:05 PM
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

In this post I this post I think not, but theres anther one, so yeah again have fun with the Korean kids.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:06 PM
-kV-

DS, you know you have reported twice already, if not more. You really need to stop making enemies with members of the Forum.

And DS, you have been a little "flamy" you know. I think you are a great debator and I hate to see you banned, but I think you need to tone yourself down.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:06 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care if I've been reported. I say what I have to say and I respond to flames accordingly. I just have the testicular fortitude not to take a debate to a button, but hey everyone is different.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:10 PM
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

Didn't know you were God, KenobI.
I apologise.

Just out of curiousity, why have I been reported?
And how the hell do I make enemies with the Forum when all I do is write simple posts? huh

Are you just having a bad day or something?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth Sexiest a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sexiest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote