KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » yoda, sidious vs ragnos?

yoda, sidious vs ragnos?
Started by: Lee-San28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Come on DS, that kind of attitude is only going to get you banned.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:12 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

Hopefully

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Dr. Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

Oh and Btw, did you understand the concept I laid out about Ragnos, above?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Darth Sexiest a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sexiest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

quote:
Didn't know you were God, KenobI.
I apologise.

Just out of curiousity, why have I been reported?
And how the hell do I make enemies with the Forum when all I do is write simple posts?

Are you just having a bad day or something
\

Darth Sexiest=Darth Sexy, eh? I knew it...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:14 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am not going to flame without getting flamed. If someone responds to my posts with sarcasm, I will respond with my own sarcasm. But almost everybody thinks he's always right so there's no civility. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you want me to act like a forum child, I'll go ahead and report the two people as well, and we'll be back to square one. But I'm pretty sure Rex will investigate it himself and deal with it accordingly.

No, I don't know who Sexiest is, probably Nebaris. Do you really think I'm going to waste my time making two identical names and using them both simultaneously? Don't pay any attention to him.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

I'm his master you dork, not him. no expression

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Sexiest a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sexiest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

I wish we could just back to the debate at hand...instead of you throwing childish insults at my student...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:18 PM
Darth Sexiest
Master Of Darth Sexy

Sexy, you know that isn't true...
Not after all the time I've spent teaching you.

I know Sith don't have the best of bonds but seriously...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:19 PM
-kV-

quote:
Guys, first off, my apprentice isn't just blowing smoke out his rear. He's right in what he's saying.

But just to agree with this guy up here, Ragnos wasn't just powerful because of his knowledge of Dark side technique. He was half-Sith himself and probally had more Midi-chlorians than any other Force-Sensitive that ever lived, next to Anakin that is.
He probally has a larger grasp of the Force than Sidious and possibly Yoda and Sidious combined.
That alone would prove to be a devastating factor, when you consider that Ragnos could just launch a Destruction blast at Sidious, so powerful he can't even block it.
But I mean, that's just one example and it is generalising.

But I think you can use your imagination on this concept.

But seriously, think about it, JA Luke, who is older and therefore at least a bit more powerful than DE Luke (who was suspposed to be near DE Sid's power) admitted that it he himself coulden't be able to fight Ragnos without the entire academy backing him up.

Ragnos is the golden fleece of the Sith race.
If post-DE Luke was afraid of him, and Ragnos was feared by every other heavy-hitter Dark Lord in his time, it must have been for a good reason.

I say Ragnos COULD win.
He'd probally Force Crush the hell outta Yoda or something else and kill him, and then it'd be him and Sidious.

I see the fight possibly going either way.

Read my Descriptions on Marka Ragnos a couple of pages back. It clearly shows Ragnos's power.

Now on the topic of Luke saying this. How does JA Luke know how Ragnos fights or what he do except from ancient studies/texts, all which point out that Ragnos had a 100 reign as DLOT of the Ancient Sith? No, he doesn't. Luke obviously is giving a warning to tread carefully when dealing with spirits and the liking. He wants to play on the safe side,.

Please, AOTC Sidious has been prove by Escape and I to be greater than Marka Ragnos. Yoda is pretty much equal to or on par with AOTC Sidious. Yoda can defeat Ragnos. I think you overestimate Lord Marka too much Master DS.

Hey, btw Master DS, I haven't seen you here in a long time. The last time I really saw you active is during our famous debate in the QGJ vs. ESB Luke thread, where I totally killed your argument cool

@ Darth Sexy

quote:
I am not going to flame without getting flamed. If someone responds to my posts with sarcasm, I will respond with my own sarcasm. But almost everybody thinks he's always right so there's no civility. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you want me to act like a forum child, I'll go ahead and report the two people as well, and we'll be back to square one. But I'm pretty sure Rex will investigate it himself and deal with it accordingly.

True, Rex might investigate. However, having 2+ reports on the record doesn't add well at all. I'm not telling you to go report Escape and ACStyles, all I am telling you is some people are not very lenient and all. For example, I don't give a damn if somebody starts flaming me during a debate (as long as it's not racist), I'll insult them back or just ignore them. It's just a warning. I don't want to see anybody get banned.

quote:
No, I don't know who Sexiest is, probably Nebaris. Do you really think I'm going to waste my time making two identical names and using them both simultaneously? Don't pay any attention to him.

LOL, I don't really give a care if it is you, DS. Nebaris could probably immature enough to be your "Master".

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:11 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean by that one quote, it's conclusive that AOTC Sidious?Ragnos? That's debatable. And no Sexiest is not me.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Yes, it's debatable. But Escape and I proved it very thoroughly that it means AOTC Sidious > all other Sith Lords.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:23 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't really see the proof in that statement because it has multiple meanings, as opposed to "The most powerful sith lord in history".

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:55 AM
-kV-

How do you see it then DS?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 01:08 AM
-kV-

"The greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power ."

What does this mean?
Here's my explanation on that quote DS:

quote:
Greatest- Synonym is foremost.
Master of Evil- Symbolizes the Dark Lord of the Sith
Sith Power- Symbolizes Dark Side of the Force

So it basically says in simpler terms, Sidious is the foremost Dark Lord of the Sith to the Dark Side of the Force.

Since this was from AOTC as Escape says, AOTC Sidious > Ragnos.

Deeper explanation:

quote:
A definition of greatest from Dictionary.com is:

"chief or principal"

When they mean Master of Evil, it's basically an elaborate way of describing a Dark Lord of the Sith. I mean, what is a Dark Lord of the Sith: a master of evil. The Sith are evil, and the DLOTS is the master of this evil. Get my flow?

What is a Sith's Power? What do all the Jedi and Sith get power from? The Force, because it makes them different from all other warriors. So what aspect of the Force is the Sith's power? Why: the Dark Side of the Force.

So basically, it means that Sidious is the chief Dark Lord of the Sith to use the Dark Side of the Force.

I mean, there is no other way for it mean anything else, since Sidious didn't accomplish much during this time politically.

In AOTC novelization, Sidious is said to be that sentence. This makes AOTC Sidious > Ragnos and any other Sith Lord. I am sorry Darth Sexy, but it is true.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 01:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Play nice, kids. Some of you are getting out of hand, especially Darth Sexy, in a few of his posts.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 01:41 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IKC
Even if it's DE Sidious, Ragnos wipes his ass with both.

Then he makes Ludo Kressh eat the smelly remains.

Peak KMC debating

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Peak KMC debating

Look at what we've lost

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Holy shit. The ancients were ****ing retarded. Any one of us would have been Gods.

God damn. I wasn't sure how much of the ancients wank was nostalgia and how much was actually deserved. Now I know.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 08:25 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote