KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter And the Tower Of Torture

Harry Potter And the Tower Of Torture
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well you kinda of made it sound that she was actually trying to use it thats why i thought maybe she was a squib. I didn't necessarly thougt she was going to turn out to be one but just an idea. But thanx and you really do sound like a real author very close to J.K's writing. Very close indeed.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:39 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

HURRAY I STARTED THE 2ND PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:40 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Lol, yes you did start the second page, and on the secound day of my story to! big grin

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 12:17 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

kool

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:58 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

moving on..............

when do we get more?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:24 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord_Saratn
HAHAHA HERE I AM POSTING AT LAST!!!!!!!

TERRIFIC
GREAT
AMAZING
WONDERFUL
AWESOME
BREATHTAKING
SPECTACULAR
BRILLIANT
SPLENDID
MAGNIFICENT
GOOD
EXCELLENT
SHOCKING
ENTERTAINING
TWO THUMBS UP
etc. etc. etc.

big grin

I agree completely you have a real talent

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:15 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Thanks. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 12:50 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

It'a good... but therea a few faults, nothing too serious. And how could Petunia be a squib? a) lily and Petunia were muggle born and b) JK herself said there IS more to her, she is NOT a squib and she will NOT use magic in the series

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:18 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I never said Petunia was a squib. And she won't be.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:12 PM
Kovacs86

Oh, I know. I was just corredction those peops who did

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:22 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Its really good try and post more!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:51 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I'll post more when i'm ready. Give or take a few days. But i might be busy this week.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 12:23 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Originally posted by Knightfall93
It'a good... but therea a few faults, nothing too serious. And how could Petunia be a squib? a) lily and Petunia were muggle born and b) JK herself said there IS more to her, she is NOT a squib and she will NOT use magic in the series

Knightfall, got a problem with you.

A.) this isn't going to be exactly what Rowling would have in her book.

B.) calm down it's not like it's going to be published

C.) I don't like you. simple as that. no one is claiming that this is going to be ANYTHING close to Rowling's seventh book. It's Hermione202's imagination, and if you come up with some things that haven't been mentioned, i'm all for seeing what you got to say.

Last edited by xEsaulx on Feb 28th, 2006 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:01 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

C.) I don't like you. simple as that. no one is claiming that this is going to be ANYTHING close to Rowling's seventh book. It's Hermione202's imagination, and if you come up with some things that haven't been mentioned, i'm all for seeing what you got to say.

thumb up

In fact, thumb up thumb up thumb up

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:55 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:06 AM
Kovacs86

Then you're judgemental and have misunderstood my point, I never criticised hermione

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:28 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

seems like it. if you have anything else to say, please say it through pm, so we don't clog up Hermione's thread.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:32 PM
Kovacs86

OK

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 06:11 PM
Midnight109

I will be posting more of the story in a while big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 08:24 PM
silver_stars

SOON

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 09:03 PM
silver_stars is currently offline Click here to Send silver_stars a Private Message Find more posts by silver_stars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote