KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter And the Tower Of Torture

Harry Potter And the Tower Of Torture
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

how can you leave us at such a cliff hanger? this is major abuse. you just have to write more! your too good to stop right at the beginning of you story.

i know your on right now, so just a little please smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 02:11 AM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

oh, who's so cool, starting the next page? me! woohoo!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 02:15 AM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Lol, yes you started it. I'll post some more then...

“We’ll send Moody for it tomorrow, Harry, I promise,” assured Mr. Weasley.

Harry nodded reluctantly. “So how are we going?” he questioned.

“Apparition,” answered Tonks simply.

“What? But I can’t Apparate!” he reminded them.

“Well, not legally, no, but you’ll be doing Side-Along Apparition with me,” said Mr. Weasley, smiling.

“And Tonks and Lupin will be taking your trunk and Hedwig to the Burrow.”

“I think we ought to let Harry change, you know,” said Bill suddenly. Everyone burst out laughing despite themselves and shuffled out of the room, Lupin levitating Harry’s trunk and Tonks holding Hedwig’s cage, leaving him to change. A few minutes later, grabbing the snow globe mother’s diary and his father’s watch he left his room. He realized with a slight pang that he would never return again. He then remembered his aunt and uncle, but they were still sound asleep since it was early in the morning. First went Bill, then Lupin. Harry and Mr. Weasley went next, and then Tonks and Fleur appeared after them.

Harry felt the usual pulling sensation, as though he was being sucked into a pipe, unable to draw a breath. As soon as he felt he couldn’t take it anymore, he found himself in the familiar surroundings of the Burrow. The minute he appeared in the kitchen to the familiar sight of the dishes washing themselves, everyone making himself or herself comfortable, he truly felt that he was at home, for the first time since Dumbledore’s death.

Mrs. Wesley bustled in at the sound of their voice and pulled Harry in a tight hug. “Harry dear, how are you? Goodness you look thin, have those Muggles been feeding you? What would you like to eat? Eggs? Toast? Bacon? Kippers?” she gushed.

“Anything would be fine, thanks, Mrs. Weasley,” he replied, grinning. He was relieved when Mrs. Weasley let him go to prepare breakfast for him because he felt a bit as though he was suffocating in her grasp.

“Well, run on upstairs, I expect Ron and Hermione will be waiting there for you,” she said hastily.

“Thanks,” he answered before going up the stairs past Ginny’s room.
A surge of guilt and sorrow went through him when he passed this room, resisting the urge to go in. He went all the way up to Ron’s room. Smiling slightly as he entered, he found, to his surprise, to his surprise found Ron awake and sitting on his bed before Hermione engulfed him in a hug as she had done many times before. “ Hey guys. What’s Ron doing up so early?” he asked as Hermione let him go. “We’ve been waiting on you for a while,” she said. “So, how have you been?” she added uncertainly. Harry knew they were wondering how he was coping with Dumbledore’s death.

He wasn’t ready to talk about it, so he said, “I’m alright, but I wish I could have stayed at the Dursley’s a little longer so I could experience what it would be like to cast a spell on Dudley,” he said. He and Ron exploded with laughter before the atmosphere in the room got a little tensed up again.

“Harry, we know you haven’t been too good. None of us have. We just want to help-“ she began, but Harry interrupted her.

“Hermione, I’m fine, okay, just drop it!” he said forcefully.

Just then, the door opened and Ginny came in, her waist-length, blazing red hair tied back. She looked like the same old Ginny, but the most distinguishable thing about her was her eyes, which no longer held the cheerful sparkle that he had grown so accustomed to.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Last edited by Midnight109 on Apr 29th, 2006 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 02:34 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

that was great! poor Ginny.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 08:08 PM
Midnight109

Thanks. big grin

You know...I might close this fanfiction since no one here reads it anymore...well I was going to but then you posted.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 08:34 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snv87_30

OMG, you write so well. This has to be one of the best stories yet. Keep writing. This story is too good to just be ended now. Can't wait for the next post! smile

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 01:15 AM
snv87_30 is currently offline Click here to Send snv87_30 a Private Message Find more posts by snv87_30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

oh course you can't stop! no so you have to keep it up! It's really going good. and i definatly think you have good ideas.

yeah..poor ginny...she's sad....awww sad

so, anyway, keep it up big grin

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 02:33 AM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Thanks...I'll see if I'll close it or not.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 09:27 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

You better not close it midnight, i really really enjoy it, and i'm truly truly truly sorry for not posting in here. Don't make me gravel for you to continue.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 02:01 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Yeah, sure. But It'll take more than that to convince me not to close it...

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 12:35 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE???????????????

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 01:04 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snv87_30

Your story is one of the best stories that is on here. Please continue to post. Every other story that I start to read seems to never finish. Please don't be like the other people. Post more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I like this story so much.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 02:49 PM
snv87_30 is currently offline Click here to Send snv87_30 a Private Message Find more posts by snv87_30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

^
What this person said big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 09:14 PM
Sirius_Rulez

ur story's really good and it would b real bad to see such good talent go to waste. plz keep writing and dont give up. its so much better then my crappy story

of course I was

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 06:37 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

You gots to! it's way way WAY too good. I'msitting at the edge of my seat (literally)!

Like they all said, this is one of the best!

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 03:45 PM
snv87_30

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease post more! We like it so much. I'm patiently waiting.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:05 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

WE WANT MORE PLEASE?????????????

Old Post May 6th, 2006 12:04 AM
snv87_30

Please write more. I like your story and want it to continue.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:44 AM
Midnight109

Sorry guys...I have a terrible case of writer's block...But'll I'll put up more soon.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:42 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Update girl!!!hurry stick out tongue PM me if u want sum help then...

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:41 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote