KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Harry Potter and the Unknown Room
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkness~Calls

I know I know i am a bad Fanfiction auother for not writng but i have a little case of writers block thanks to all the teachers of my school for giving to much homework because of the idiotic GEPAS i hope you forgive but its with everything so if you want i will start a debate that you can follow while i write. Will Harry Potter Die?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 10:57 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

OK i am REALLY sorry for the long wait. I sent my next part to Lord_Saratn but i havent gotten it back yet...when i do you will all be the forst to know...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 01:33 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Aright hopefully i will be getting the section back and post it *waits*

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 10:21 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

your story is great. please keep posting!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:39 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

yes, please do!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:02 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

heres the next part THANK YOU ~Midnight_Miss~

He had been waiting miserably during long and tedious the ride to number 4 privet drive. When they had finally arrived and bolted out of the back seat he went to the boot and went to take a hold of his trunk.

"Boy, have you no manners?" aunt Marge shouted with an expression of mere disgust and superiority. "You always take my bags in first!" she slapped his hand and took a hold of her dogs leash. He let go of his own trunk and took hold of aunt Marge's many bags.

Harry walked into the house and dropped one of the bags. Bending over to pick one of them up he saw a pair of feet. Looking up he saw a person that caused his heart to just up to his throat.

"Ginny!" he exclaimed dumbfounded. "What are you doing here? My uncle will kill me or you."

"Potter what is the meaning of this?" Uncle Vernon stated his face burning with anger.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley my name is Ginerva Weasley you have met some of my family. I have been sent to stay here with Harry as long as the length that he stays. Professor Dumbledore wr-wrote this letter to you before...before it happened," she could not bring herself to say it. Secretly both Harry and Ginny had tears in their eyes. Harry smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

"You will stay here in Harry's room, he will tell you the rules. As you are here you will live like Harry does," declared Petunia after reading the letter. Ginny nodded as did Harry.

"Finish getting my bags, boy, and your little friend can help you," commanded Marge. Harry nodded and muttered 'yes ma'am' and walked outside.

He motioned for Ginny to follow him and she did in a very confused state.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned after hugging her affectionately when she finally reached the boot of the large SUV.

"Dumbledore asked me to come the night that you went to-to get the Horcrux. Is that it?" she asked taking his hand and opening it to reveal a silver locket. He had been clutching it that whole time. Harry nodded slowly. "Tell me one thing...what is wrong with your family?" she asked taking one of the many bag

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 09:20 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

awesome!! omg... I cant believe Ginny is there!! ok, keep going!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 12:48 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

oh and do you think I can write too?? I have just found out I actually enjoy in HP fanfics... stick out tongue lol!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 12:49 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

*...enjoy WRITING in...*

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 12:50 AM
Darkness~Calls

I kinda already have a plan for this story also i think you need permission for a group writing and all so sorry!!!!!! big grin
Darkness~Calls

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 09:25 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

its ok!! Keep writing too, you are doing a great job!! big grin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 06:24 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

that was so GOOD! i know i cant believe Ginny's there too.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 06:47 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

thanks so much darkness for waiting. I was about to send it to you, but i found out that you asked someone else. Thanks a bunch. I told you i would send it as soon as i finished my work that I had to do. Sorry if i'm being yelled at to work on bringing my F+ back up to an A+ and i have restricted time right now for failing a math class. I was ashamed to admit it, but now i did. And i hope you are happy for going behind my back.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 07:09 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well maybe she want to wait for you. Maybe she knew what she was going to do and posted it cuz she she could do and just needed a little help from someone cuz you werent responding so just leave her alone.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 07:33 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

its not her fault you have an F

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 07:33 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

never said it was her fault, and i told her that it would take me some time, and i told her that i would have it to her. so don't tell me that she didn't know about me taking some time

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 07:42 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

OK!!! THIS IS NOT A FIGHTING FORUM!!!! But thank you luvhpsomuch1_7 for standing up for me. Lord_Saratn i dont appreactiate you bringing this up in my story. And im sorry i do not feel bad for your F. I get Fs all the time its something that you have to deal with. I UNDERSTAND. And belive it or not i did not go behind your back because i told you that i was Having someone else do it for me.

NEXT ORDER OF BUISNESS
I will have my next part writen and sent in soon. I just need to get my thoughts together! I know what your all thinking "What the HECK is Ginny Doing at the muggles houses?" Well just wait and see it is gonna get interesting.

Darkness~Calls
P.S. How did you know i was a she? *creepy*

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:30 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

It's obvisous in so many ways.

And i don't care what this is or isn't.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:33 PM
Darkness~Calls

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!! PLEASE DROP THE SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have the next part to you sometime soon.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:42 PM
Darkness~Calls

Also i found this on something that Captain Rex wrote --You cannot bash or flame other members or their stories at anytime, only constructive criticism or suggestions to make it better.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:44 PM