KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Harry Potter and the Unknown Room
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I'm not bashing anyone or the story. So i'm safe

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:47 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

YES YOU ARE!!! Your ruining it for all the rest of us fighting with everyone. Anger management

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:55 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

No I am not bashing anyone or the story. Prove to me that I've bashed anyone. Have i said things like (and i do not mean this at all. it is an example) she's a *****, hoe, whore, etc. no i did not. Did i say this story sucks? No i did not. I just came in here, saying what was on my mind, not bashing anyone or the story. and the first page says that she loves debates, and technically this could be a "debate"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:58 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

oh, and i don't get any thanks for helping either? i see how it is

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:59 PM
Darkness~Calls

I HAVE THANKED YOU VARIOUS TIMES!!!!! THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!! DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY LORD? AND HERES A NEW DEBATE:
Can we kick people out of threads and prevent them from posting on it? Get back to me on it and if we are allowed ill take it from there

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:08 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

you can't kick people out of threads, unless it is closed

and additionally, i don't remember you thanking me once

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:09 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

oh well, i'll do whateveryone wants me to do. i'm just going to delete my account, since i'm welcomed no where

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:12 PM
Darkness~Calls

Dont delete yur account just stop the nonsense
Every one i just want to let you know that i am going to start a Evil dead fanfiction cause i am a MAJOR dork thanks to my friends mar and kyle so if any of you like Evil dead you will be able to read a fic about it soon!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:19 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

what nonsense did i start? i just pointed out that i was really hurt that you didn't tell me that you had a new beta. and i am going to delete my account. i have no friends here, so what does it matter? i'm probably on someone's most hated list.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:21 PM
Darkness~Calls

you have friends here we all think that your cool and all just we dont like you getting all upset about this i am sorry though

Debate Time:
pick one of two debates
1)should i make a evil dead fic
2) what do you think will happen with Ginny staying at the Dursleys

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:59 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it's hard not getting upset when i have so many things to do. i was trying my hardest to get it done, and like i mentioned i added some tbings to it that i hoped you would like, but it's too late

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:00 PM
Darkness~Calls

OK so i have been really thinking about whats happening next...give me a few days

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:14 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

take your time! I can't wait for more big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:22 AM
Darkness~Calls

Yeah but i i wont see my BETA till monday but please tell me what you think about Ginny being there and what you think will happen i really want to know your thoughts

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:29 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

my thoughts don't matter at all.

It could take Midnight longer to get on. She is never on MSN anymore sad

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:30 AM
Darkness~Calls

I sent a message to midnight L_S and i have a new person that you cant bash or anything cause you dont know him so i am sorry but the comments can stop now and you opinions DO matter you the only one who says they dotn...if you have something to say to me PM me or go to my profile and contact me by email or AIM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:46 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

hey, i take great offense in that darkness. I would never bash my best friend. I can't believe you just said that. I was letting you know that it could take some time since she's been busy with school. so thank you very much for being so damn over protective. i don't bash people at all. Get the facts before you go accusing. I doubt you knew that Midnight is my best friend, and that i wouldn't say anything against her.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:50 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

AW! i think you like her!(midnight i mean)

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:52 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

me like who?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:52 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

by the way Lord saratn do you have a myspace?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:53 AM