KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Harry Potter and the Unknown Room
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkness~Calls

Im in the process of writing more so yeah

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 09:17 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Hey, Darkness, could you reply to my PM? You haven't replied yet! big grin

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:02 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

What PM?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:31 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Interesting. Highly interesting. Curious though why you've decided to make it a twin brother. A bigger twist would have been saying that it was someone who drank a polyjuice potion, saying that he tried to sway him out of it but he wouldn't listen. Or even since Dumbledore's the strongest wizard alive, he could have done some sort of fancy spell that made a mirror image of him.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:47 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Well i was trying to say that even though he is the most powerful wizard in there world pretty much he still has family and is one of the most important figures in the war that is going on. By the way i am in the process of closing this story and not writing anymore im going to post it somewhere else or just write it for fun and not online or anything. Thanks for reading

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 12:08 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I won't let you.

Don't be like me. I have quit my fanfics.

Maybe you could start over?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 12:11 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Sorry buddy i dont think people want to read this an dif they do wel...thats sad ill tell you all where you can read it if you want

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 01:04 AM
Darkness~Calls

Who would like me to post one last time? and if you like it keep it on KMC?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 11:25 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ME ME ME

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 11:27 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ME!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 11:31 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Ok i will post tmrw. I would tonight but i just had a root canal done and i am on some pain killers cause THE PAIN IS KILLING ME..lol anywya tmrw

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 12:28 AM
Darkness~Calls

ok yeah its not tmrw i have been blocked out of the creative part of my mind that has this story in it ill post soon

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 04:14 PM
PotterMadness

the part you wrote about dumboldore comting back alive i think was a little cheesy. but it was still good. as the editor of the school news paper i would take facts on the 6th book. Like who is R.A.B. i think R.A.B is Regulas .A (whatever his middle name stands for) black. because regulas black was a death eater and then he wanted to stop being a death eater. and dumboldore. dumboldore in the first book it mentioned he had sorser powers but he was to noble to use them. and in the sixth book he was the only one who could shut the apperating thing down on hogwarts grounds. and so when he did he could have had a horcrux or used his sorser power to come alive again and apperate out of the coffon. ok that was a loyt to type in 2 min. so i had a lot of spelling errors. so don't kill me for them. LOL, so what i basicaly said ^^^^ was to take facts and clues form the past books and use them in this story. it was just a sugestiion. so u don't have to take it if you don't want to.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:21 PM
PotterMadness is currently offline Click here to Send PotterMadness a Private Message Find more posts by PotterMadness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PotterMadness

god that was a lot to type--LOL

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:21 PM
PotterMadness is currently offline Click here to Send PotterMadness a Private Message Find more posts by PotterMadness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PotterMadness

ur story is really good. keep working on it.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:22 PM
Darkness~Calls

I thik im going to put it onto fanfiction.net
Darkness

Old Post May 17th, 2006 08:06 PM
PotterMadness

Write some more you are really good. smile

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:42 PM
PotterMadness

write some more

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:32 PM
Darkness~Calls

Sorryim grounded until like...friday and then im going to hershey with school Im in school now in tech and i dont want a whole punch of pop princesses seeing what im doing so ill post thsi weekend. Yes i will keep posting on herefor a while but my story kinda sucks need suggestions about the dumbledore thing

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:58 PM