KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovedaniel

Re: Luna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Primavera
I think that they could have chosen smb better than this girl. I imagined Luna as a very blonde and transparent creature, with watery-blue eyes, which are a little bit bulging... Besides, the actress looks too down to earth, whereas Luna is to be flying somewhere beyond....

smile Yes! I agree with you here that she looks too down to earth and shoulf be more wild but these are just her very first photoshoots. I wanna see what she looks like next to Harry,Ron,Hermione,Ginny and Neville and see if they go together seeing as there friends together in the next film. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:43 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by Primavera
I think that they could have chosen smb better than this girl. I imagined Luna as a very blonde and transparent creature, with watery-blue eyes, which are a little bit bulging... Besides, the actress looks too down to earth, whereas Luna is to be flying somewhere beyond....

agreed

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:07 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkside 999

i thought she wud look like prof thorwney

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 06:52 PM
Darkside 999 is currently offline Click here to Send Darkside 999 a Private Message Find more posts by Darkside 999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

If anyone is wandering what J.K Rowling thinks of the girl playing Luna Lovegood, have a look at this webpage where you can read a piece of her diary, and explains what she thinks of Evanna in one world.

http://www.hpana.com/news.19367.html

Check it out. What do you think?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:58 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Glad she refrained from opening fire unlike with 'stick thin' girls!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 08:20 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
springboy34
a.k.a.samwise

i thought she would look ugly and i was right

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 05:26 AM
springboy34 is currently offline Click here to Send springboy34 a Private Message Find more posts by springboy34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ilovedaniel
If anyone is wandering what J.K Rowling thinks of the girl playing Luna Lovegood, have a look at this webpage where you can read a piece of her diary, and explains what she thinks of Evanna in one world.

http://www.hpana.com/news.19367.html

Check it out. What do you think?
If she says it, I pretty much have to agree.
Originally posted by springboy34
i thought she would look ugly and i was right
No actor bashing. It's in the rules.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:17 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

[QUOTE=6305928]Originally posted by The Phantom
[B]If she says it, I pretty much have to agree.

I think if one of us was Evanna, we'd want everyone to give us a chance so we should really wait and see what she is like and Several movie and fan sites have reported recently that Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will be opening in theatres July 13, 2007 so we will have to wait a while to see how she does with her acting skills.

Also, take a look at this web page where Evanna tells everyone she will work hard as Luna. What do people think of this?

http://www.hpana.com/news.19288.html

Attachment: luna and book.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 09:59 AM
shaber
schizoid

How many auditioned again? wink

I wonder if the author had any say in the casting choice?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 10:04 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

Re: Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Hi, About a month ago, we were shown who would be playing the new Luna Lovegood in the next Potter film, the order of the phoenix but i was wandering what other Harry Potter fans thought of her. If you haven't seen what she looks like, take a look at the picture.

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why?

NO!!! Thay couldn't have chosen a worse person! She looks NOTHING like I imagined, and she certainly doesn't look CRAZY!!!! geezeeee. mad lol..

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 09:18 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
springboy34
a.k.a.samwise

Originally posted by The Phantom
If she says it, I pretty much have to agree. No actor bashing. It's in the rules.
oh i didn't know phantom anyway if you like anyoing me phantom you should go to the roll playing forum thats where I go now.

Last edited by springboy34 on Apr 10th, 2006 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 10:09 PM
springboy34 is currently offline Click here to Send springboy34 a Private Message Find more posts by springboy34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by shaber

Jo says she is "Perfect". We really can't say anything against that. She is the one who wrote the book after all.
Originally posted by springboy34
oh i didn't know phantom anyway if you like anyoing me phantom you should go to the roll playing forum thats where I go now.
This is why you read the rules. Anyway, it is spelt Role Playing and i don't like annoying you. I just like enforcing some of the rules here.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:03 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by shaber

Over 15,000 girls auditioned for the part of Luna in London. There really was soo many people there and some of them did look right for the role as i was there waiting in the queue too. I don't think J.K would have had much right because as it says in her diary, she only met her the other day. I think it was all up to the Warner Bros/Harry Potter casting agents but i think she should have had some say in it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:50 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

not exactly what I imagined, i though she would look kind of more confused

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:53 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Unicor777
not exactly what I imagined, i though she would look kind of more confused
You want her to act in character when she should be out of character? Umm... no.... Just... no... yea... umm... lets just wait for the movie before we judge.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:46 PM
sasha_lea

I sort of expected her to look more like a book worm. You know, glasses, lanky... and things like that. In my opinion, she's too pretty to be Luna. LOL
but thats just my opinion...
she DOES look like she can play the part as what you people say...
and i wish her the best of luck as well!

Attachment: lunalovegood4kj.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:52 PM
sasha_lea is currently offline Click here to Send sasha_lea a Private Message Find more posts by sasha_lea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bubbles33

shes alright. she needs to be lanky and more shy looking

la li li natalie

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 12:16 AM
bubbles33 is currently offline Click here to Send bubbles33 a Private Message Find more posts by bubbles33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by bubbles33
shes alright. she needs to be lanky and more shy looking

I just thought of her having the same colour hair as Hermione or something but i did think she would need to be pretty for the part. laughing

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:53 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I just thought of her having the same colour hair as Hermione or something but i did think she would need to be pretty for the part. laughing
O.o No... I believe she is a blonde blonde, not dirty blonde.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:13 PM
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by The Phantom
O.o No... I believe she is a blonde blonde, not dirty blonde.

Oh i thought it said in the book that she had dirty blonde hair? Well i think it does suits her like this anyway and im sure she will be ok for the part.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:10 PM