KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Hi, About a month ago, we were shown who would be playing the new Luna Lovegood in the next Potter film, the order of the phoenix but i was wandering what other Harry Potter fans thought of her. If you haven't seen what she looks like, take a look at the picture.

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why?

I can see her bein luna. A good pik i would say.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:39 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by Bun Bun
I can see her bein luna. A good pik i would say.

I think Evanna is Irish. I think she will be great otherwise why wd the HP casting agents choose her. I think if she has an accent she will bring some of her personality into the character like Katie Leung did with Cho Chang which turned out to be great! Also does anyone know whether or not Evanna is naturally blonde?

Old Post May 8th, 2006 06:37 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
farrah_k21
~FaRrAh RoX yUr SoX~

Yeah..

Old Post May 16th, 2006 12:25 AM
farrah_k21 is currently offline Click here to Send farrah_k21 a Private Message Find more posts by farrah_k21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
totoum

i'll defend evanna

first with that picture,where you can see how she looks naturaly,and to me in that shot she is luna!!!

also she's a HUGE HP fan,she went to the midnight realeases of book 5 and book 6 (where that shot was taken)

she named her cat luna after the caracter

Attachment: hbp-bookpremiere-evanna2.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2006 05:21 PM
totoum is currently offline Click here to Send totoum a Private Message Find more posts by totoum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by totoum
i'll defend evanna

first with that picture,where you can see how she looks naturaly,and to me in that shot she is luna!!!

also she's a HUGE HP fan,she went to the midnight realeases of book 5 and book 6 (where that shot was taken)

I actually really do totally agree with you here. I think evanna naturally does look right for the part. I still stand by the fact that i think she has the perfect eyes for luna as they look dreamy which is how the books describe them to be.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:56 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

i'll defend evanna

An Opinion Is A Good Defense? messed

stick out tongue

I actually just read that post and that's it. no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:04 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harry'sgirl207

no i expected to look way diffrent not like this fat cow

Old Post May 31st, 2006 11:19 PM
harry'sgirl207 is currently offline Click here to Send harry'sgirl207 a Private Message Find more posts by harry'sgirl207 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
totoum

ok i'll develop a little

the fact she's a big HP fan means she's read the book and knows the caracter,the fact luna is her favorite caracter means she's going to really try and be up to the chalenge

that,to me, is a better attitude than the ones of tom felton or michael gambon,who don't really care (and that's not an opinion)

Old Post May 31st, 2006 11:54 PM
totoum is currently offline Click here to Send totoum a Private Message Find more posts by totoum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by harry'sgirl207
no i expected to look way diffrent not like this fat cow
No actor bashing. In the rules.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:02 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

ok i'll develop a little

the fact she's a big HP fan means she's read the book and knows the caracter,the fact luna is her favorite caracter means she's going to really try and be up to the chalenge

that,to me, is a better attitude than the ones of tom felton or michael gambon,who don't really care (and that's not an opinion)

How do you know they dont really care? From what i have seen evanna seems like she is going to do her best, and at the same time have fun. Ive also just heard she has filmed her first scenes as luna.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:08 AM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

i'll defend evanna

gross she looks ugly there

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:52 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenraiNinja
Divine Essence

Re: Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Hi, About a month ago, we were shown who would be playing the new Luna Lovegood in the next Potter film, the order of the phoenix but i was wandering what other Harry Potter fans thought of her. If you haven't seen what she looks like, take a look at the picture.

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why?

That isnt exactly how I pictured her. I didnt expect her hair to be so shiny, and I thought she'd be a little lankier.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 06:06 PM
TenraiNinja is currently offline Click here to Send TenraiNinja a Private Message Find more posts by TenraiNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Not what I expected but she's still really cute.
I expected someone with a dirtier more dark hair color, like the book said.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 07:35 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Once more. They can make it look different. Sigh. Can we just wait till we got an onset picture till we see if she looks like Luna?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:53 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

to she just looks like a fat ass wanting to get raped horribly

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:36 AM
j unit is currently offline Click here to Send j unit a Private Message Find more posts by j unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by j unit

Gross actor bashing... no no.... bad... squirrel.... ja...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 07:59 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by The Phantom
Once more. They can make it look different. Sigh. Can we just wait till we got an onset picture till we see if she looks like Luna?

Why are you getting all pissy? They may or may not even change that appearance, I just said that the book character had a darker blonde hair color. Dudley has blonde hair in the books and has dark brown hair in the movies. The hair color of the girl who's playing Luna Lovegood could be the real color or what she'll look like in the movies, those maybe Harry Potter photo shoot shots. Who knows?

Reported. Go the hell away.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:26 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Why are you getting all pissy? They may or may not even change that appearance, I just said that the book character had a darker blonde hair color. Dudley has blonde hair in the books and has dark brown hair in the movies. The hair color of the girl who's playing Luna Lovegood could be the real color or what she'll look like in the movies, those maybe Harry Potter photo shoot shots. Who knows?

Reported. Go the hell away.
There was no pissiness in what I said.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:59 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

This is a very innappropiate post and I've noticed that you've been saying stuff like this in almost all of your post. Please do NOT post like this. It is unnecessary.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:35 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by RoguePw25
This is a very innappropiate post and I've noticed that you've been saying stuff like this in almost all of your post. Please do NOT post like this. It is unnecessary.

I think its a little unfair that some people are being mean about her. All we have seen is a few pictures of what she will look like and we cannot judge her on her acting skills or how she plays luna because we have not seen the film yet. I am only asking what you think of the girl who has been picked for the part-appearence..etc..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 02:48 PM