KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?
Started by: ilovedaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess no one made it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
This is an older picture of her but i thought some of you would like to see it anyway

(please log in to view the image)

Yes, that be a picture that looks exactly like her. I do not trust talent agents. They are just funning up they do not want her to look like she is supposed to and to make it insulting for the sex, which I hate.

(Did I say anything offensive? I am trying to point something out. Hint me on if there is another "way.." I guess life around me just isn't okay because sometimes I find new ways... sigh..)

I also thought she would possess tiniest of heads and most abundant of hair. She could jazz it up as one of those 70's/80's dolls even. There are still two more chances.

As for being small and thin with see-through skin, well, it is up to the actress to hold up her own. In the direction of also tall or long would also work. Hey, she is still shorter than Ron Weasley, but perhaps not Ginny, but perhaps so. Taller than Harry is not the worst thing you could wish for here.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:12 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

She managed to capture the character and bring her out. She is a good acter, and like many others I have imagined the wierd girl much diferently then the casting director.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 10th, 2008 10:15 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i think shes tooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty for the role and her scott accent isnt really what id imagined.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 07:28 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdea

I think she nailed the part, she was uncanilly wierd and almost eerie, which I expected her (Luna from the books) to be

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 01:06 PM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

I didn't really picture her at all(I watched Order of the Phoenix before I read it) But I think she is PERFECT and I will never picture her any other way!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 10:40 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teamB_macro

at first, no. she was too pretty. but she kinda got the drift

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:21 AM
teamB_macro is currently offline Click here to Send teamB_macro a Private Message Find more posts by teamB_macro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote