KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Ginger and usless-The Anti Ron thread.

Ginger and usless-The Anti Ron thread.
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redhotrash

Rons been going to the school for how long now? And what exactly is he good at? Harry is good at quiditch, potions, and defense against the dark arts. Hermoine is pretty good at almost everything. Luna is good with the more fringe aspects of magic. Even that nitwit Longbottom is good with herbs and such. Ron shows aptitude in NOTHING. He cheated to get on the quiditch team. He struggled to get the levitation spells, sucks at potions. What exactly is he good for aside from carrying Harry's bags? Hes basically made a school career out of being "That guy who hangs out with Potter". He does nothing to better himself, but then gets miffed when hes looked at as a nobody. Harry wouldve been better off shaking Draco's hand during his first year and ditching this bum.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 10:05 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elfirrepins
sniperrifle backwards

The worst part is:

Oh wait how do you insert spoilers?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 05:57 AM
elfirrepins is currently offline Click here to Send elfirrepins a Private Message Find more posts by elfirrepins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

you use spoiler tags. They work just like all the other tags do.

[ spoiler ] text you want to be hidden [ / spoiler ]

Just take out all the extra spaces in the tags. best to try it on something that's not really a spoiler if it's your first time. Or preview your post to make sure it's right.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 07:55 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ron is a typical sidekick and he fits the role perfectly.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 04:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elfirrepins
sniperrifle backwards

The worst part is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he got Hermione in the end the lucky sod.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 11:14 AM
elfirrepins is currently offline Click here to Send elfirrepins a Private Message Find more posts by elfirrepins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote