KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Dark lord's Fall (book 7, contains major spoilers)

What do you think of The dark Lord's Fall?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
WOW! Amazing 3 27.27%
Good 3 27.27%
OK 3 27.27%
Below average 0 0%
bad 1 9.09%
Shocking! abysmal! 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Dark lord's Fall (book 7, contains major spoilers)
Started by: Knightfall93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Warning Harry Potter and the Dark lord's Fall (book 7, contains major spoilers)

So, here is my little harry potter 7 fanFic and trust me, this is my full effort with more soon to come...

...................................................................................................

And the Dark Lord’s Fall

BY NICHOLAS GARLAND (alias Knightfall93)
BASED ON THE WORKS OF J.K ROWLING
NOT APPROVED BY J.K ROWLING OR WARNER BROS.
HARRY POTTER AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS COPYRIGHT J.K ROWLING 1997.

Chapter 1. DEPARTURE.

Harry Potter sat on his bed at number 4, privet drive. In a few short hours, he would be seventeen. An adult in the wizarding world. Free of the Dursleys at last! But, as soon as the clock struck midnight, he would be in mortal danger!
Albus Dumbledore had told Harry the year before… before that dreadful night. When he became an adult of the wizarding world, the spell that Dumbledore had cast on Harry as a baby would be broken. That spell meant that when Harry was in the care of blood family, the Dark Lord Voldemort, the greatest evil sorcerer who ever lived, would be unable to touch him! And the only other place harry had spent time at was Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry, a place under the protection of the only wizard Voldemort had feared, Albus Dumbledore.
But Dumbledore… was dead, murdered by a man he had controversially trusted by Dumbledore for many years, Professor Severus Snape, revealed again as a Death Eater.
But harry blamed himself. He had FORCE FED that horrible potion to Dumbledore, just to get at the Horcrux, but even that was a fake. The real one was gone, taken and destroyed by person or persons unknown, save for the initials, RAB. But at least 3 parts of Voldemort’s crucial split soul were destroyed, leaving 3 vessels (horcruxes), to destroy: Voldemort’s serpent Nagini, something belonging to Ravenclaw or Gryffindor and a cup belonging to Hufflepuff. The locket was presumably destroyed and it had been 4 and a half years earlier that Harry destroyed Voldemort’s old diary. And Dumbledore had destroyed a certain old ring…
Harry unfolded his bundle of letters from his riends and allies. He had collected them together carefully over the last month,, preserving them, as they could be his last communication from them. He read the top letter but he didn’t need to concentrate, he’d virtually memorised all four:
“Harry,
Things are looking bad. A ministry auror and dad’s friend, Daleman Craffit,was murdered yesterday and dad says nineteen aurors have died or are mssing already! It’s bad harry, and percy’s a real thorn in our side with the ministry.Dad’s on his way to pick Hermione up and he’ll see you at midnight on your birthday morning- it’s too dangerous for me to come! The burrow’s too dangerous so we’re at the “place”, a new one since Grimmauld is useless now!
How are you?
Ron,
PS. Remember we’re always with you, me, Hermione and the Order!
PPS. Fred and george are furious because mum won’t let them keep the shop. Mum’s planned a party for your arrival, just a small one, then it’s Bill and fleur’s wedding a week after that!
See you, mate”

Harry slid the letter aside and read the one below it:

“Dear harry,
How are you? I’m leaving to stay with the Order tomorrow. I’ll give you your present there if all goes as planned!
I’m so worried! What’s HE doing? Who has died? It’s so hard to really know the truth here in a muggle town! I’ve managed to persuade my parents to stay at “the place” too,
See you soon,
Hermione!”

There were two more letters but harry hesitated before opening the next. It was one that had brought him to tears the night before but he slowly read it again:

“dear Mr potter,
This is written in solomantic ink, meaning only you can read it. It is crucial that you never re-write this letter or discuss it in public as as its information that would be DAMNING in the possession of Death Eaters.
The Order has relocated and the address WILL NOT be spoken after our relocation. You, and all other ignorant members, will be apparated with an order witch or wizard to the location.
After the death of our esteemed leader, professor albus Dumbledore, we have appointed unofficial leadership upon Kingsley Shacklebolt and myself. We are deeply saddened, distraught is not word enough, but we must go on to stop He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and dumbledore’s murderer, professor severus Snape.
This is believed by the Order to be nearing our time of to play on our strengths with knowledge over our enemys weakness! On September 7th, we will meet and prepare to defeat the enemy, once and for all. Plese by strong, mr potter,
Sincerely yours, Minerva McGonagall.”

Harry sobbed at the mention of Dumbledore’s name then read the scruffily scrawled last letter, smiling as he read:

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 09:03 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Oh My that was.... well awesome. but at the end maybe you should have said sighed instead of sobbed because personally i think Harry's not really the crying type. He's more of a yeller he doesnt cry out his angry he yells it out. If you know what I mean.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:55 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

He just cries and is pissed off at the same time... yeah, i know, I kknow, but i really wanted to show he's till akid and all... thanks for the FB

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:09 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK, part people! After the positive feedback I'll try to keep it to the same standard, I'm currently have copied about half my writing sao soon I'll hae to go "Compose"v some more...
................................................................................................
"Harry,
How are you? Everything hanging in there? Look, Harry, I know you miss Dumbledore awfully but so do I. He was like a father to me too, but also a great friend! i'm on a secret mission for the order right now, real hush-hush like!
Anyway, I can't be there for your birthday so the present should arrive at Privet drive shortly before Athur gets to you!
With you and for you, Hagrid."
harry wrapped up the letters and put them in a pocket of his trunk with his other last things. He threw on his coat and crept to the window, grabbing his owl, Hedwig's, cage.
Then, he saw an owl and the creature, an elegant golden brown bird, flew in as harry opened the window.
The owl flapped elegantly and harry extracted a pracel from its talons. He unwrapped the parcel to see a brown, battered book fall out. He alos pulled out a box of hagrid's sticky treacle toffee and a note.
The node read:
"There's not much time, harry, here's your present. I need to go soon. Look after Fang for me. The book is DDumbledore's journal i couldn't bring myself to read it but I thought it might be a help to you! Happy birthday and good luck,
From your old friend Hagrid"
Suddenly, Harry heard a CRACK and spun round. Arthur Weasley was standing behind him, wand out. the ginger haired, balding wizard looked pale and haggard.
"Hurry! It's Dememntors, Harry!" Yelled mr Weasley, magically packing Hagrid's parcel and any last oddments into the trunk, that locked itself, "I wouldn't be hear if not for old perkins, someone interfered with my apparation! We need to go... NOW!"
harry clutched Hedwig's cage and Mr weasley took his trunk!
"Take my hand, harry," Mr weasley smiled encouragingly as harry grabbed his arm. suddenly, the door slammed open and uncle Vernon charged in like a bull, waving a shotgun!
"BOY!" Roared Vernon, "PETUNIA! HE'S ESCAPING AGAIN!"
"Expelliarmus!" cried Arthur Weasley, raising his wand and a jet of red light shot out of its tip and sent vernon flying! There was a load "CRACK!" and the two wizards were gone!
harry felt a plunging feeling and then his feet slammed into the ground and he looked down... at a finely polished wood floor. He glanced around and saw a posh old victorian- style conference room.
"Welcome, Harry, to The Sir Hetherwick Slade bank! this is the new headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix! Your new home... at least until the war ends... ," Mr Weasley sighed, "...if it ends!"
"Why don't muggles just walk in on us, though?" Aked Harry.
"Ah... they believe we're members of a foreign Banking Guild! They've been charmed... and this building has many dfences against... Him!For a start, it's unplottable, which means..."
"It can't be mapped..." Concluded Harry, "Hermione told me about it"
He sighed and followed Mr Weasley out into a corridor...

Last edited by Kovacs86 on Feb 27th, 2006 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:01 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Sir Hetherwick Slade bank. I like. lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:05 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

It was the most posh name i could imagine... Hetherwick! LOL, I originally had a different HQ for the Order... in the Forbidden Forest!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:21 PM
Kovacs86

man... I need more readers...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:21 PM
Kovacs86

READ READ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... even BS gets more readers than this

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 08:00 PM
Kovacs86

I'll bump it 1 last time...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:09 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Why not Post a bit more of the Story?

I can't read something that isn't there, and I doubt many other people can either. erm

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:16 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK, here is chapter 2...
CHAPTER 2. Arrival

Mr weasley lead Harry into a banker's common room. An old man in a suit, a wine glass in each hand, was slumped in an arm chair.
"Mornin', Arthur... goin' into the back room again? Honestly... i dunno what ye do in there!"
"Come along, Harry," Mr Weasley smiled encouragingly and opened a small door to reveal, well, a tiny, cluttered store room, "Looks tiny, eh, Harry?"
"yeah," Muttered harry, secretly worried that Mr weasley had finally lost his mind!
"Well, appearances can be deceiving," Chuckled Arthur and shoved Harry through into the room. Then everything was whirling around Harry and he yelled out! Everything went black... and he hit the ground with a loud THUD!
He was in something like a giant rabbit burrow underground. Mr Weasley was leaning against a rock to catch his breath.
"Welcome back, harry," smiled Mr Weasley.
"Back?"
"Well don't you know where we are, Harry? We're UNDER Hogwarts... well, to be precise, we're about 100 feet under the Forbidden Forest!"
"Isn't this obvious for Voldemort to find?" Harry was shocked, "I mean, this was the base for several Order members anyway..."
"Not at all... He can never enter here without breaking a rare and strong spell, the Solumantus Charm... only they who the charm is cast on can enter or even see the entrance! Besides... there isn't an entrance..." Grinned Mr Weadley, "Come oin, Molly's cooking you a birthday breakfast and I wouldn't miss that for the world!"
They ran down a passage and reached a huge gate with a gargoyle door knocker on it. A message was engraved on the doors:
"SPEAK THE WORD OF PASSAGE AND ENTER"
"Entrato," Cried M<r Weasley and the gates opened. They walked in ands the gates slammed shut behind them!
They were in a HUGE entrance hall!
"Wow," Gasped Harry, "Isn't this incredibly strong magic?"
"It took all our effort... all the Order had to work together!"
"Wow..." harry repeated and turned, a smile spread across his face- Ginny, Ron and Hermione stood by the huge marble staircase...
...................................................................................................
So, we've reached OTP HQ. Any view welcome, but flaming just pisses me off, if it's criticism, PLEASE make it constructive!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:38 AM
lisaml

this is great keep writing
lol

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:56 PM
lisaml is currently offline Click here to Send lisaml a Private Message Find more posts by lisaml Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cundiff11
Auror

Keep posting! i like it alot. I enjoy almost every hand written harry potter story. Check out mine! Its called book 7 my way

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:39 PM
cundiff11 is currently offline Click here to Send cundiff11 a Private Message Find more posts by cundiff11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hproxmysox93
OoOoOo

great so farthumb up...post more plz!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:13 AM
hproxmysox93 is currently offline Click here to Send hproxmysox93 a Private Message Find more posts by hproxmysox93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Really good!! Post More Please

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:24 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote