KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos

Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos
Started by: Will-one Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

(um..that was the point...)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:58 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Okay, just to making sure.]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:19 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

[laughing out loud]
Cerea:

Jadell Wosker leapt away at the last moment. The Dark Jedi he was dueling was a powerful force user and a consumate duelist; a practitioner of Juyo. Jadell's own Shii-Cho (Jadell was still a padawan) techniques were no match for the Dark Jedi who attacked him and wounded his Master gravely.
"The masters at the temple never prepared us for THIS," Jadell muttered through clenched teeth

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:59 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(I don't know quite if I can play or not, but Council 13, you need to post your Jadell Wosker character file in the registration thread)

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 03:25 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

(also, can you really fight dark jedis? it's not v. good rping...)
(Isn't it forbidden for Jedi's to love?)
"I ca offer you more than money, shade. I can offer you POWER! Have you ever heard of darth Plagus? the greatest Force user of all, he could even grant immortality! Do you wish to learn in the ways of the true Force masters, in the ways... of the Sith!?"

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 08:39 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Yes ive heard of darth plagus, and as i said before, i dont choose sides. Money will do nicely."he turned around as his ship came speeding out of the skies."ill meet you at the entrance to the biggest crater in two standard days."he jumps up and lands in the open cockpit of JailBreak and speeds away to collect his bounty.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:09 AM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
(Isn't it forbidden for Jedi's to love?)

[Only in the Old Republic. In the NJO, even Luke has a wife.]

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 04:24 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
(I don't know quite if I can play or not, but Council 13, you need to post your Jadell Wosker character file in the registration thread)

(woops i wasnt aware embarrasment )

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:33 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

*Kay Fisto strode away...*
*He walked up the landing ramp into his droid piloted ship and the converte republican cruiser sped away, heading for the distant planet of New Alderaan. His meeting with Shade had payed off though, he would meet the x- Jedi soon and he had used the Force to pin down his ship's communicator frequency* Fisto flicked on his ships comm liunk and twisted a few dials:
"Master shade... would 2000 republcan Credits persuade you to... assist me?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 04:29 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Uelmi carried Attiss back to the ship.

"Attiss... what's going on? What happened?" she said concerned.

"I... Don't know. Something terrible's about to happen... the Force pulls me toward another planet..."

"Well, I won't hold you back from your Jedi work. Will you be back soon?"

"Maybe. I need to leave Corellia. Something isn't right here..."

Attiss struggled to the door and walked out.

"Good-bye, Uelmi." he said as the door shut closed behind him. Attiss went to his ship and took of for New Alderaan.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 09:57 PM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

"Perhaps,and maybe a little extra force trainig from master plagus"he switched his frequency and sped out of the galaxy to couracant(thats spelled wrong and is couracant in the same galaxy as Utapau)

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 10:49 PM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

shade laded in the Courascant on a docking bay next to the cantina. he stepped out in full armor, helmet and everything. Appearence was everything around here. As he walked into the bar he was greeted by a rousing chear from betters who had wagered on shade making the bounty. He ignored the cheers and went straight into a back room with the geonosian on his back. "where is Ranco"he asked a guard standing next to a doorway."hes in the back shade, go on in he's already expecting you". the tall trandotian said as he opened the door.Shade walked into the dark room and looked around. he saw Ranco sitting in the usual corner, his tail sticking out from behind him."Ranco i have the bounty you asked me to get for you, thats 10, credits hand them over and ill be on my way". shade said as he dropped the carcass on the floor.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:28 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Utapau:
Vraya's ship finally arrived. He heard from the crew that the leader of the rebel army, and another dark jedi were here. He asked the docker about them. He told their location. Vraya walked in to the building and could feel a strong dark side aura coming from in side. He decided to wait outside the door where the most presence was then talk to the man with the most power.

I got everything!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:32 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

"plagusis long dead,but i have inherite his darkest secrets..." Hissed fistointo the comm link, he had to leave amessgae using hade's astromech droid, "Come to new Alderaan... now, and you willlearn the arts of the Sith!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 07:56 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Vraya finally gave up on the room but felt another darkside presence in a near sinkhole. He commanded his squadron to back him up and then he jumped down into the sinkhole, his squadron followed him blasters at the ready. He saw a man in a chair talking to a person dressed in sith robes. The man in the chair had a strong darkside aura. He just stood there waiting for someone to ask who he was or at least tell him to sit down.(hint hint)

I got everything!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 04:25 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Shade took his 10,000 credits and left the cantina to go back to his ship. he sat in the pilots seat and flicked on the engines ready to leave.when he got into the air he saw a blinking light. he pressed a message and he saw fisto on the holoprojector."looks like im going to new Alderan"he sighed as he put more power into the engines."i have unfinished bussiness there anyway"his ship jumped into hyperspace and he was on his way.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 04:41 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Attiss later landed on New Alderaan. Ge stepped out of his ship to find a powerful dark aura meet him. This was strange... how come it didn't disturb him? Attiss shook the thoughts from his head and walked forward. He knew that the answers to his questions were here on this planet. But where? He put on his hood and kept going forward. The Dark Side was getting stronger.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:43 PM
Kovacs86

*Kay fisto pulled up his hood and strode up and down. He had enemies coming for him , he knew it... but he also knew he would be ready, with Sghade as his apprentice...*

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:44 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Teyr:

Finduilas arrived at a cantina, where some bounty hunter warns her that an organization based on Cato Neimoidia wants the head of her lovely Padawan, Kieran Ilora (a native of Teyr who looks like the sig of Council 13 at the time I wrote that post). "I must warn you, Hobbit. I usually don't trust Hobbits, but you must free my friend and smuggler, Ultima Solo. He is a prisoner of an organization who squatted the Viceroyal Palace of the defunct Trade Federation."said the bartender."Thank you, sir."she said as she quitted the cantina and fled to Cato Neimoidia.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 12:48 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

(why are janick, arker and vraya just playing separate games? vraya's makes no real sense...)
Fisto reached into the Force and telepathically communicated to Shade:
"Hurry! The Jedi are coming..."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:22 AM