KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos

Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos
Started by: Will-one Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Shade felt the the message and hurried to new aldeeron"im coming"he replied

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 06:20 PM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Cato Neimoidia:

R2-D3 (Finduilas' astromech droid) knocked the main gate of the ancient palace of the Viceroy of the Trade Federation. A camdroid hushed us to identify the droids and the people who enter. Since Finduilas knew that criminal organization is a subsidiary of the Sith Lords and controlled directly by them, she went under the guise of a bounty hunter. The organization don't know any bounty hunter that is a Hobbit, so it will be pretty easy to get in.

Camdroid: Who is it?

Finduilas: My name is 00052htam Ezrot. I am conveying a prisoner.

Camdroid: You may pass.

Finduilas found herself facing the security guard, a Gungan who doubts of Finduilas' real intentions. She does a mind trick on the Gungan hussar (a Gungan light cavalry soldier)

Finduilas: You will take me to Dardo Gunray now. You serve him well. You are sure to be rewarded.

Gungan hussar: Mesa take you to Dardo Gounraļ now. Mesa serve essa well. Mesa be sure to be rewarded.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 12:00 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

As the ship landed, Darth Fenix gave his speech.

"We have landed at New Alderaan, I can fell Fisto's dark auro. It appeares that my Master's forsight was correct. Search this city. Find the enemy, and destroy him. Once found relay his location to me Via commlink. Good luck, and may the darkside be with you!!!"

The soldiers swarmed out of the transport ship and made their way toward the city. Fenix watched them they were out of site, and then jumped on to his personal swoop bike to join the hunt...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

The Gungan hussar brought the three of them in front of the room where Dardo Gunray is holding his reunions. The room contains many prisoners frozen in carbonite.

Dardo Gunray: I told you NOT to admit Hobbit bounty hunters! Kerl Tarpals, you're a weak-brained fool!

Finduilas: I demand a reward for this Jedi, Kieran Ilora. I ask for 100,000 credits.

Dardo Gunray: I will not give you more than 50,000 credits.

Finduilas (through a mind trick): You will give me 100,000 credits.

Dardo Gunray: I will give you 100,000 credits.

She stays up late and finds both Kerl and Dardo's respective rooms. Surreptitiously, she enters in their rooms and put a thermal detonator inside each one of these and she goes off to free all the frozen prisoners afterwards.

Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:40 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

(janick, have you ever heard of punctuation? And i didn't know we were playing Lord of the Rings! You're posts make very little sense and noone but you cares... only Blaxican, Bluedoughnut and I are playing a proper game heere!)
Fisto felt as the Jedi and Republic troopers scouted the area and watched from shelter as shade's ship came to land, then Force- Flew up towards the ship!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:46 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

(Blaxican, are you Jedi or Sith?)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:47 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(Fore more information, the one of few things that are alike between LOTR Hobbits and Hobbits here are their size. In LOTR, it is just because of the nature of them, here, it's because their homeworld (Ralltiir) is high-gravitied (three times and a half Coruscant normal). What are my puncutation problems here?)

Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:18 PM
Kovacs86

(sorry, not punctuation: tenses)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 07:51 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Sith)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:10 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

shade saw fisco and jumped out of the cocpit."whats going on here i saw republic ships entering"he drew his lightsabre and waited for them to come down

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 12:49 AM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

(ZOMG WTF IM NOT REPUBLIC IM SITH!!! READ THE DAMNED EARLIER POSTS!!!)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:12 AM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

(what the hell are you talking about)

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:31 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(I'm asking what should I do if I wish that my involvement makes more sense)

Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:42 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Ok, you say you saw "republix ships" landing on New Alderann, who are about to attack Fisto. Those sships are MY ships. And Im NOT republic. Im sith. The republic is not attacking Fisto I AM.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 02:03 AM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

(oh sorry fisto is sith to)

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 03:03 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Then, all the freed prisoners are taken into a shuttle. Finduilas notices that all of them were seeking Sith lords. Through the Force, she located them on New Alderaan. In her "flagship" (for she is an admiral as well), the Will of the Rightfulness, she hails all ships in her fleet.

Finduilas: All ships, set course for New Alderaan!

Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 12:41 PM
Kovacs86

Fisto leapt into Shade's ship:
"Fly!get us out of here... my rival, Darth Fenix, is coming!"
(Janick, this game has 2 Sith and you can't just make up Darth Gungray)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 05:24 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(Note: Dardo Gunray isn't a Sith. He is controlled by the Sith)

Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 08:59 PM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

shade sat back in the pilots seat and punched the controls(my ships alot like bobba fetts ship)they flew into the thick of the ships unnoticed because he had put on the cloaking devise."we'll be out of here in moments, whats going on"

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 10:05 PM
Kovacs86

"A traitor Sith is after me... he must be eliminated, as must the Jedi on Yavin IV!"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 08:20 AM