KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos

Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos
Started by: Will-one Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Kay Fisto began to meditate, reaching into the Force... there was a flash, a disturbance even he could not understanfd, and Fisto slumped, senseless!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 06:48 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Finduilas landed, but only because her fighter could do so.

Major Crisis: I think we should go out to where Fisto is.

Fisto is an enemy to Tinuviel and the Hobbits, for he/she killed one on a mission.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 01:15 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Fenix felt the twitch in the force, as his prey jumped to light speed. he had lost them. Fenix turned on his comlink. "All units, report back to the ship. They have escaped." Fenix stared up at the sky, thinking. He unknowingly crushed his comlink...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 03:20 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Finduilas landed, but only because her fighter could do so.

Major Crisis: I think we should go out to where Fisto is.

Fisto is an enemy to Tinuviel and the Hobbits, for he/she killed one on a mission.
a) I have a dick, I hope that claers up the gender issue... b) First you bring in Hobbits... LOTRE-ish but not ridiculous, byt now Tinuviek!? Dude, this is just lame, go do a LOTR RPG...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 08:27 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

is this thread dead now

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 02:39 PM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

(I told you everything: Hobbits here originate from a high-gravity world, I played the same Hobbit character on other RPs who are in other forums without problem. There are too many differences between Hobbits here and LOTR Hobbits. And Finduilas' full name is Finduilas Tinuviel)

Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 12:14 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

(Oh god... you're one of THOSE guys who uses the same, carbon copy character for every RP and name their character AFTER A LOTR CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!! This thread os dead when itb dies...)

Fisto couldnt see anything... someone was blocking his Force visions... suddenly, his head was ringing! he clutched it, a Jedi Force Mental assault? Was this a new tactic? He screamed out...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:47 PM
darth goku
DBZ's Sith

[sorry for bad spelling and I might be a little off sence others were screwing up the story]
Darth Goku arrived on New Allderan in a small tie fighter. She sensed that jedi were attacking. She sprinted to the dark energy she felt. As she Sprinted she struck down random civilians.

Sig made by me, sprites by other people.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 03:09 AM
darth goku is currently offline Click here to Send darth goku a Private Message Find more posts by darth goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah..leme guess. the hobbit races doesn't wear shoes? And they have a distinct liking for mushrooms?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 03:18 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth goku
DBZ's Sith

Twilight Janick's idea for hobbits in star wars world doesn't match up. Mixing hobbits and Starwars is like mixing fire with gas.

Sig made by me, sprites by other people.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 05:28 AM
darth goku is currently offline Click here to Send darth goku a Private Message Find more posts by darth goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is dead.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 06:09 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

This is an extra difference between LOTR Hobbits and Hobbits here: Hobbits wear shoes (spiked shoes in Finduilas' case) and have no particular liking about food (here).

Finduilas found some more traces of someone called Darth Goku.

Finduilas: To everyone in range, if you are Darth Goku, I challenge you!

Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 12:32 PM
Kovacs86

(Dude, learn to RPG and the guy who is obviously Goku-all the Sith spots are taken by the way- complains f someonecopying something. Dragon Ball Z+ Star wars= Water+electricity

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 01:39 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
(Dude, learn to RPG and the guy who is obviously Goku-all the Sith spots are taken by the way- complains f someonecopying something. Dragon Ball Z+ Star wars= Water+electricity

(It's like if we can't mix up any universe with SW)

Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 05:33 PM
Kovacs86

(yeah, butyou SOLsmethigyou didnt mix)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:09 AM
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Pal Jetsam and his squad waited patiently in the transport headed for New Alderaan. Nomi (The Jedi in the squad) looked troubled. Pal was going over to talk to her, when the pilot's voice spoke through the terminal saying "We are entering New Alderaan, and there appears to be an unknown squadron of ships in it's orbit". "Follow proceadures", replied Pal. The transport approached the squadron, and the pilot said "unknown ships, identify".

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:21 PM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

"this is sean jones, capiton of the red haven rouges..." said sean calmly" me and my squadren are here for your protection. i will personaly see that you, and the squad you are transporting, will make a safe landing."'

Sean Jones

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:00 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

"I don't trust him" said Nomi, but Pal disagreed and said through the speaker "roger that, cover our decent". Pal then cocked his rocket-launcher, and waited.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 10:27 PM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

"roger, take the lead" the transport entered the atmasphere, the red havens set in a defensive perimiter.
" pal, my sensors are picking up oncomming starfighters, me and my squad will take cair of the fighters, then i will land and assist your assult. the rest of my squadren will give us airial support."

Sean could see the claw craft fighters, it was merely a squadren. a simple task for a jedi master. sean opend his s foils and pored stuter fire into the center of the grope peircing the shilds of one causing it to side swipe into the craft behind and causing the claw craft squadren to sepperate. " i got the leader" said sean in a calm voice" haven 2 your my wingmate, havens 3 and 4 take the right, and havens 5, 6, and 7 take the left. i got the leader."
the havens broke, and sean could sence the concentration in his fellow pilots. sean swung his x-wing around to persue the leader of the oposing squadren, he senced the fear in the piot, and fired twice taking out the crafts perpulsion. he watched as the burning craft fell into the jugle below. "Pal, im on my way, Sean out."

Sean Jones

Last edited by seanjones on May 18th, 2006 at 07:21 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2006 07:18 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Pal Jetsam and the rest of the crew unboarded their transport and looked at their surroundings. It was a jungle planet, one which Pal had heard a lot about, but he had never actually been to it. "Alright break up said Pal "Figo take 5 and go east, Nomi take Hummer and Redd and go west, the rest of you follow me."

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 11:15 PM