KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » tell the truth about your self...

tell the truth about your self...
Started by: ROYALGUARD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4912): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ROYALGUARD
Restricted

Account Restricted

i failed to make a connection
last thing she told me

can you do me a favor? dont ever call me dont say hi to me dont ever talk to me?

in my mind i said "what a stupid vitch! wtf did i do?

now every time i see her at work my heart skips a beat and when we walk in the hall way from the opposite ends. and as we pass by each other i cant help it but laugh inside that she has that scared look on her face and she walks very near towards the wall of the hallway while i stand my ground at the middle and walk the hallway.

any time soon i will get fired if she feels "harrassed" because of my presence...

thats right BIT-CH ASS MICHELLE I AM NOW TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOU ON INTERNET! i wanna retaliate by giving her area code and phone number to all the people in internet but... my holy man persona prevents me in doing so.

too bad i cannot retaliate in real life because i dont wanna lose my job...

for now...

now thats out of my chest.. moving on.

Lord Saboteur was here
President Bush Pissed here
Raz was Here

Mist peed here --> eek!

taft posted here, ~ermm~ just to be different, and had sex with vinny

Last edited by ROYALGUARD on Mar 16th, 2006 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:12 AM
ROYALGUARD is currently offline Click here to Send ROYALGUARD a Private Message Find more posts by ROYALGUARD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxLuvMe4MexX
Under Your Bed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
last thing she told me

can you do me a favor? dont ever call me dont say hi to me dont ever talk to me?

now every time i see her at work my heart skips a beat and when we walk in the hall way from the opposite ends. and as we pass by each other i cant help it but laugh inside that she has that scared look on her face and she walks very near towards the wall of the hallway while i stand my ground at the middle and walk the hallway.

any time soon i will get fired if she feels "harrassed" because of my presence...

thats right BIT-CH ASS MICHELLE I AM NOW TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOU ON INTERNET! i wanna retaliate by giving her area code and phone number to all the people in internet but... my holy man persona prevents me in doing so.

for now...

Omfg... my heart skipped a beat when I read that. I said the same thing to my ex, and my name's Michelle too.... so when I saw my name I almost popped a lung. >< *breathes*

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:42 AM
XxLuvMe4MexX is currently offline Click here to Send XxLuvMe4MexX a Private Message Find more posts by XxLuvMe4MexX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

i like totaly didn't read all that. huh

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:43 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

im going to bed cuz no one likes me, and im bored as hell.........

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:44 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
last thing she told me

for now...

You should fukk one of her friends, dude.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:47 AM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
Omfg... my heart skipped a beat when I read that. I said the same thing to my ex, and my name's Michelle too.... so when I saw my name I almost popped a lung. >< *breathes*

Coincedence?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:47 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I lie no expression

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:48 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by BakaXero
I lie no expression
me too eek!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:48 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxLuvMe4MexX
Under Your Bed

Originally posted by DarkC
Coincedence?

Yeah. >< Scary tho..

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:49 AM
XxLuvMe4MexX is currently offline Click here to Send XxLuvMe4MexX a Private Message Find more posts by XxLuvMe4MexX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah. >< Scary tho..

I can imagine.

No time like the present, eh. messed

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:50 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I go down on my girl, and she likes it 99 out of 100 times, and that 1 time is bothering me. no expression

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:00 AM
XxLuvMe4MexX
Under Your Bed

Originally posted by Amun~RA
I go down on my girl, and she likes it 99 out of 100 times, and that 1 time is bothering me. no expression
LOL!! thanks for sharing, I feel special now for knowing that.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:01 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

LOL!! thanks for sharing, I feel special now for knowing that.
why? your not my girl. no expression

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:02 AM
XxLuvMe4MexX
Under Your Bed

why? your not my girl. no expression
Exactly. stick out tongue But usually information like that wouldn't really be exposed unless it was to someone special. So I guess everyone on this forum is special... lol ugh, you're ruining my moment of glory!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:05 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Exactly. stick out tongue But usually information like that wouldn't really be exposed unless it was to someone special. So I guess everyone on this forum is special... lol ugh, you're ruining my moment of glory!

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:07 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

oh sorry, what can big daddy RA do to make you feel better shifty
Originally posted by Coldfire
laughing out loud
laughing

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:10 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

oh sorry, what can big daddy RA do to make you feel better shifty laughing

What're you a pimp now? stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:14 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

i don now what yur hurd bowt me.: smokin' ima muthfukkin P.I.M.P

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:18 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

i don now what yur hurd bowt me.: smokin' ima muthfukkin P.I.M.P

roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:22 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

hey it's true, what can i say. i gots da style and grace for a pimp.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:26 AM