KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » tell the truth about your self...

tell the truth about your self...
Started by: ROYALGUARD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4912): « First ... « 4904 4905 [4906] 4907 4908 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I had some Hells Angels for neighbors years ago, really fun guys their backyard BBQs were epic and usually didn't stop until after the cops came for the third time. They let me ride with them to Sturgis but I didn't hang with them there, their club had some activities planned I noped out of.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 12:59 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I met some of those guys when i was muling drugs in Junior/HS.
Scary, but paid and no problems!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 05:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They're super generous you just have to be careful or they'll lend you a lawnmower and later need to store a few packages in your garage a few days no problem.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 06:03 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well me and mine did that shit, too, so yeah, cant fault them for that...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 11:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

I was highly optimistic that The Dark Tower movie would be a wonderful movie and I wasn't wrong. The sequel and foreshadowing of the Villain for the 2nd movie is obvious.
It is the 1st feature Stephen king movie I saw in a theater. I wanted to see The Dark Half but because my mom was disturbed after reading the plot she wouldn't take me to see a raw violence psychological Doctor Jekel and Mr.Hyde style horror movie.

I worked out early yesterday and will also be working out early today.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 05:16 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I remember liking the dark half.
King movies are hit and miss fir me. Some havent been done well at all.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 09:59 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Not the first King movie I saw in theaters, but the best one was Maximum Overdrive.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 01:16 PM
riv6672

haha, i remember that one! laughing

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 10:58 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Speaking of which, I feel like watching that again. Just have to find it in one of the many boxes of videocassettes in the garage.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 11:04 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

On a parallel thought, after seeing Stallone in GotG 2 I feel like watching Over the Top, Cobra, Tango & Cash, and Assassins.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 11:41 AM
riv6672

Other than Assassins, all movies i liked!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 04:06 AM
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
haha, i remember that one! laughing

I didn't understand why after being filled did the trucks crash and wreck the diner after the humans left instead of immediately after being filled with gas.
Also why the the hell are guns in thw armory or depot not effected never explained.

I watched a great video the worst Stephen King movies which most likely you'll disagree with.
The Mangler on the list a supernatural horror thriller about a demon possessed ironing machine kills humans. I will be watching it because likely a unintentional so bad its good ridiculous movie.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 02:43 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
On a parallel thought, after seeing Stallone in GotG 2 I feel like watching Over the Top, Cobra, Tango & Cash, and Assassins.

If WB has the footage or removed scenes for the action slasher movie Cobra wjy it's not released is astounding.
Beyond embarrassing when persons have been.able to see uncut version on TV, or unused scenes from YouTube but not WB because they have 0 sensible valid logical reasons to not release the Uncut Cobra Dvd which removes all plot holes and continuity issues that the cut version has.

You.can see The Summer of Stallone by the brilliant YouTube critic Decker Shado which inckudes the 4 Rambo movies, Assassins, Cobra, etc.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 02:50 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Good to know.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 02:53 PM
riv6672

Stallone had some good movies throughout the 90s. Good decade for him, really.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 09:48 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

His last few, especially the Expendables franchise, has been pretty decent.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 11:31 AM
riv6672

I liked all 3 of those. He outdid himself!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:32 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I had 2 Rambo posters hanging in my room when I was 15. #ActionHero

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 12:27 PM
riv6672

They dont get much better!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:38 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If I hear the phrase "check your privilege" one more time from someone under 21 I'm going to check them into the ICU.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 01:55 AM