KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » tell the truth about your self...

tell the truth about your self...
Started by: ROYALGUARD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4912): « First ... « 4906 4907 [4908] 4909 4910 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOneFirestorm

I'll be going to the Mac Store for help.

I was able to get a Change to my VolNation avatar except the Tennessee Titans avatar has blurry letters which is dreadful.

I did make up a super hero Name for likely my favorite Super Hero in my Comic book Universe.
I thought of changing it to a existing word or Words since that's most common with super hero comic books, but then decided not to because a made up name is refreshing because it's original and creative, also it doesn't have to match the literal definition or something metaphorical with that word or words.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 02:32 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Makes sense.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 02:33 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I got lost...erm

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 11:03 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

With Firestorm it would be helpful if you could buy a clue.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 11:43 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I could never use Firestorm's power to full effect. That would take some science knowledge.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 09:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Unless you merged with a science guy.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 02:48 PM
riv6672

I'd pick Sheldon Cooper (fictional), and Neil Degrasse Tyson (RL)!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:52 AM
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I got lost...erm

How exactly?
It's obvious Why I'm going to the Mac Store for help, and on a related note of changing avatar I got my VolNation avatar changed.

The 2nd section is why I decided not to alter a super hero's name because of it being original and creative while most super heroes have existing words or names as Super Hero Names.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:55 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I'd pick Sheldon Cooper (fictional), and Neil Degrasse Tyson (RL)!

A theoretical physicist and an astrophysicist...

sure you wouldn't rather have a biochemist or hmm... NUCLEAR PHYSICIST!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:04 PM
riv6672

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:21 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

OK OK, it's your matrix, just saying...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:02 PM
riv6672

I'm just ****ing with you; never a bad time for a Debbie Downer gif!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:11 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 01:27 PM
riv6672

My sense of humor rubs some the wrong way, but...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:58 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I admit to being partially tone deaf when it comes to internet humor, the subtleties of tone, body language, and context just aren't there. That said I think your humor is just fine.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 12:39 PM
riv6672

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 09:48 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 10:52 AM
riv6672

^^^and yet that would look so cool if i were stoned!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 04:54 AM
TheOneFirestorm

I'm astounding blood was taken from me today and I felt not a damn thing when the needle pierced my arm.
I assume it's true the yahoo news article I read that needles used for taking blood and shots changed to painless which is a excellent and a nobel prize winner.

It's a absolute truth that humans hate the physical pain produced by
needles. So no doubt a person found a solution for hospitals for that flaw of healthcare.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:33 PM
TheOneFirestorm

I'm astounded blood was taken from me today and I felt not a damn thing when the needle pierced my arm.
I assume it's true the yahoo news article I read that needles used for taking blood and shots changed to painless which is a excellent and a nobel prize winner.

It's a absolute truth that humans hate the physical pain produced by
needles. So no doubt a person found a solution for hospitals for that flaw of healthcare.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:55 PM