KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » tell the truth about your self...

tell the truth about your self...
Started by: ROYALGUARD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4912): « First ... « 4907 4908 [4909] 4910 4911 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

You double posted.
Must be dizzy from the blood loss. angel

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I totally dinged someone's SUV today.
I left a note.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:25 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

I'm utterly happy because the Titans scorched the Jags yesterday 37-16. A major win because 1-0 for the division record which is why they are currently the 1st place team in the afc south , and a 1-1 record which is terrific because a 0-2 record is a hard hole to overcome to make the playoffs whether it's a Wildcard team or winning the division.

Also I was extremely surprised to see that todsy after Spanish class a person parked A White Ford Explorer on the right side of my Black Ford Explorer.
It's why I took a picture that I'll be uploading on Instagram and Facebook.

I'm astounded to see that a woman on Facebook that I know works as a bartender at the restaurant Icehouse liked 2 of my comments, and sent me a friend request.
She is a Dolphins fan, and she knows I'm a Titans fan.
She could be a shampoo hair model for commercials because she does have great long raven hair, and is a beautiful woman.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:19 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I dont anticipate Fridays as much as before i retired, but i still think theyre pretty awesome.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:22 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm more relaxed than I think I've ever been, now to see how much stress I can accumulate being back to civilization.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 10:10 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

New boss at work.

We found the last boss was cheating the system to get more money and left us scrambling to pay for shit.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:18 PM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^well that sucks.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:31 PM
TheOneFirestorm

I saw the Titans lose to the Jags 2004 at Nashville a close game, same stpry 2016 I saw them lose a regular season home game to the Blue Horses the Colts.
The third regular season Titans home game is the breakthrough or the charm because I saw on September 24, 2017 the Titans defeat the Seahawks in a close entertaining great exciting unforgettable game 33-27.
The Titans did score 21 consecutive offense points in the 2nd half, and 24 points in the 2nd so most of their points for the 2nd consecutive game, another above 30 points scored, and another impressive great win.

I di regret that I couldn't get a Football through a tire which was 1 game outside the Nissan Stadium, also I did stop recording guest star Blaine Bishop on the field so no recording of him planting the Titans Sword on the midfield logo.
Those are minor inconveniences because I saw the Titans win a home game.

I also did get a Souviner Titans glass.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:39 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

How do i take my steak?
I bite it right out of the cow.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:53 PM
TheOneFirestorm

I did discover the great family tv show Stuck in The Middle with the Water Park was my 1st exposure during this Summer.
This according to on demand is a movie for the Water Park.

It mostly seems like A combo of Full House and Clarissa Explains All with 1 character that breaks the 4th wall talking to the audience which is Harley, and it's a Large family with 3 Sons, amd 4 daughters.

Unique 3 dimensional characters, great moral messages, and funmy stuff that isn't dirty, crude, insulting, etc.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:03 AM
riv6672

My kid watches that that show. I call it 'Mexican Loud House'.
Its nice that they dont under/overdo the ethnicity of the cast, its just there.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:32 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I logged more than 100 hours played in Final Fantasy VII.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 12:38 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Game I played the most hours on was City of Heroes, 640+ hours.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 10:07 AM
riv6672

The most worthwhile thing i want to do today, is take a Buzzfeed quiz on what type of onion i am.
Hoping for vidalia.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:11 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I am unworthy.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 06:44 PM
riv6672

I'm enjoying the slow motion meltdown i'm watching.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 08:58 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I am unworthy to wield the Hammer of Thor.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:35 AM
riv6672

Sometimes i think i'm too nice, truthfully.
Then i realize, i'm just nice enough!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 03:51 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm not a bad guy. Sometimes.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:29 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm not a good guy. Most of the time.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:11 AM