KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

Harry Potter & his long lost Sister
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

yes, im just thinking on what to write cause i am working on 2 stories at a time so ill ill try and get the next part up asap

of course I was

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:42 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

When they all landed there Harry had a look around. He wandered around taking everything in. So this is where his parents lived. He couldn’t believe it. And it was all in ruins. The trouble was he didn’t quite know how reorganize it all. In a strange way, the house was rather quite exquisite, not only that but huge as well. He got this eerie feeling that he was being watched so he turned his head around and saw his sister standing behind him. He couldn’t believe how much she looked like his mother. The difference was just uncanny. He told her he wanted the house repaired and she merely agreed. So they both walked over to Hermione and asked if she knew a spell make the house as good as new seeing as how they both didn’t. So it was only fitting that they ask her seeing as she was the smartest Witch Harry knew. (That is to say that Veneta didn’t seeing as how she barely knows her and Hermione her).

So they all explored different sections of the house. Harry, Veneta and Regual as one group. Ron and Hermione as the other group.

Harry, Regual and Veneta came upon some steps leading to the basement and decided to explore. All three individuals descended. When they got to their destination only the two Potters could enter but not the third.

He tried to get in but despite all his efforts he got thrown back a couple of meters and slid across the floor towards the stairway leading upstairs and banged his head, blood trickling down the side of his face.

“Regual!” Harry and Veneta screamed, both really worried about him.
They both ran towards him at lightning bolt speed and stopped when they got to him.

Upstairs both Ron and Hermione heard both their screams and ran down to where they heard the screams and descended the stairs to the basement and saw Regual face down with little trails of blood trickling down his face. They both helped Harry and Veneta lift and carry Regual upstairs to where they could get a good look at him.

Harry asked Hermione why Regual couldn’t get in their and Hermione answered that the basement was enchanted with magic and different sorts of spells so that the enchantment would only recognize the people who lived here and not anyone else so therefore the descendents of those particular people were only aloud. That is to say the Potters so only Harry and Veneta Potter. And no one else was aloud to go there except for them.

“Wow, I never even considered that concept before. Both my parents must have both been bloody geneses to have done that.”

Harry was very impressed by the fact that both his parents could come up with something like that. Not to mention the fact that his father James Potter and Sirius Black were both two of the most smartest students in Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry in all of Hogwarts.

“Well I for one think that its really good of the fact that they thought that up cause just say if someone were to go to the basement they wouldn’t be able to steal what they’d want to cause if those enchantments weren’t there than they would be able to steal them and in some cases that would most defiantly be bad, do you all see what I’m trying to say?”

The rest of them just gave her questioning looks. They couldn’t even begin to fathom how she comes up with all this great stuff.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:10 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

It was good. "Upstairs both Ron and Hermione heard both their screams and ran down to where they heard the screams and descended the stairs to the basement and saw Regual face down with little trails of blood trickling down his face. They both helped Harry and Veneta lift and carry Regual upstairs to where they could get a good look at him." Watch your run ons. Try not repeat things

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:06 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It is really good

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:19 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i try not to repeat things iluvhpsomuch1 7

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 04:26 AM
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

ur story is soooo good. i luv it. i luv the ones with decendants of like the potters black etc...

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:15 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:02 AM
Brit531

so what will happen next Sirius Rulez

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:22 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

No i know you don't try to repeat things, I was just bringing your attention to it thats all. I'm not trying to be a pain

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:32 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i no i was just thanking u for pointing it out

of course I was

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 11:15 PM
darknessdwarf
the dark cheese dwarf

this story is top notch bunny bunny

ahhhh.....cheese

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 07:46 AM
darknessdwarf is currently offline Click here to Send darknessdwarf a Private Message Find more posts by darknessdwarf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanks. ill get it up there as soo as i can cause im also working on 2 other stories as well

of course I was

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 10:36 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Hey, would anyone know what all the Horcuxes would be again by chance?

of course I was

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:18 AM
Sirius_Rulez

After making sure that Regual was all right Harry and Veneta set off towards the basement all by them selves. When they both got there they both just had a look. Harry came upon an assortment of piled books. He leant closer to get a better look. He then saw that all the books were all written by both his parents in their earlier years when they also went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He picked it up, leant closer and blew all the dust off. He opened the book up and scanned all the pages of his Mothers Journal. Then he came across another book that had stuff of his Father. It had all kinds of stuff like when all the Madures did pranks. Harry just shook his head and smiled.

They were still looking around for quite some time until Harry saw something shiny. He went up to it, picked it up and examined it really closely. He noticed that it was a gold locket. Harry then told his sister that they were now going up.

As soon as they both got there Harry showed her the locket to see if she could notify if it was indeed a Horcruxe.

She looked at it very closely and saw to her surprise that it well just might be. Harry took the locket from her and used a spell in order to destroy it. Then they all went to go and look for the others.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:19 AM
Sirius_Rulez

I cant seem to have writers block and cant think of anything else to write. so i was just wondering if anyone could give me any ideas as to wat to write next cause that would b gr8

of course I was

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:22 AM
Brit531

it was really good, the horcruxes that they no of is slytherins locket, helga huffelpuffs goblet, something from gyffrindor or ravenclaw, and his snake nagini. Have them look around the houde and clean it up to do stuff in it.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:19 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yeah, Nagini, Slytherin's Locket, HufflePuff's Cup, something from Gryffindor/Ravenclaw, The Diary and Slytherin's Ring but those were destroyed

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 05:26 PM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

maybe grindor's sword?? O.o or a portrait. lol, make 2 of them up! =D

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:23 AM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

They all appeared somewhere near Diagon Ally.

Harry hadn’t been here in a long time and thought that he could show his sister around. He tried to become great friends with Regual and was succeeding. He thought he’lled show Regual around Diagon Ally as well; after all he’d never seen the place. He always tried making good conversation. After all, Regual was the last links to the Black family, or so he thought.

Regual always made sure to study Harry, to what he was like. For some reason he was warming up to him, he didn’t know why but there was just something about him, something about him that he liked he just couldn’t put his finger on it. They were talking a lot together and spending a lot of time with each other.

Harry took Regual and Veneta around Diagon Ally and showed them both around with Ron and Hermione in tow.

This year Ginny Weasly was starting her 6th year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She decided to go by herself so she grabbed some floo powder, stepped into the fireplace and shouted “Diagon Ally!” When she got there she took out her list of things and went to the shops she needed in order to get them. After she looked around a bit she came across a group of people, the group of people who happened to be Harry, Ron, Hermione, Regual and Veneta. Harry was helping someone, someone who happened to be a very pretty young looking woman who had beautiful shiny black raven hair coming down just below her shoulders and a long black robe which looked all worn out and a bit tatty. And the way Harry was looking at her, how could he, he said that he couldn’t go out with anyone cause Voldermort would use her against him. She was starting to become really angry, all of a sudden she was becoming really jealous, she was watching from the sidelines and there was this huge anger building up inside of her, she felt like she wanted to kill that son of a @$%*#! She was clenching her fists into tight balls. Warm tears were starting to trickle down her freckly face; she lifted her arm up and went to swipe them away.

Harry was taking them lots of places until he came across this beautiful looking woman around his age; she had beautiful black raven hair that came just below her shoulders. But he had to admit, she looked really lost, she was wearing a worn out robe. He decided to walk over and help her, not knowing that an angry Ginny was watching everything from the sidelines.

Harry offered to help her but she started to back away slowly, not knowing what he would do to her, but for some reason she felt she could trust him.

“Hey are you alright?” asked Harry in a in a deep and soothing voice.

“Um…” she simply replied, unsure of herself. She was breathing heavily.

“What’s your name?”

She seemed deep in thought like she was thinking the answer instead of just saying it outright. “Selene. Selene Black.” She uttered slowly in reply to his question. “What’s yours?”

Another Black? Wow, unbelievable. I don’t believe it, this is just great, she’s just so beautiful, she the most prettiest woman I’ve ever seen in my life.

“Hello, earth to Harry” said Ron waving his hand back and forth in front of his face.

Then Harry just snapped out of it, continuing to stare at this beautiful woman. “Hey, you want to come with us?”

“Where are you’s all going?” she snapped, not wanting to act all friendly.

“To defeat the most powerful wizard of all times which is none other than Voldermort.” Said Harry with heaps of venom in that last word. “So, are you coming?”
“Fine, whatever.” She just flicked her hair back out of her face.

“Are you alright?”

“What? Oh I’m fine” she said really annoyed, sick of people always asking if she was fine. She knew that she wasn’t but she wasn’t about to tell anyone.

“Well you certainly don’t look it”
“Oh, for crying out loud!” she said, on the verge of tears. She just cupped her face, breathing heavily, she just could take it anymore, and she was getting so frustrated and angry that she just suddenly broke down crying and started to fall.

Harry quickly caught her and told everyone to grab onto him cause he was going to disapparate somewhere else, everyone else just did as they were told and grabbed onto him and he disapparated somewhere.

Ginny watched the whole thing and she was outraged. She had some extendable ears with her and heard the whole thing. She was still crying and she covered her mouth with her hand, muffling up the sound. She swore she’d get revenge, she started to run, not being able to stifle her cries anymore, she just bolted out of Diagon Ally, crying, not knowing in where she was going, she suddenly stopped, having to take a breather. She saw someone coming, a Death Eater, was it? She just didn’t know, she started to run again, try to outrun whomever it was who gaining on her. Ginny started screaming really loud but she knew it was useless cause the Death Eater had grabbed her and clamped there hands over her mouth to stifle her screams of help. She was squirming, trying to find a way out. “Crucio!” Ginny felt this really agonizing pain shoot all through her body; she clasped her hand over her head. She was screaming so loudly that her voice went horse. Her whole head felt like it was going to explode, then the person stopped, all she could hear were her painful whimpers. Then the same person used the same unforgivable curse until she all but blacked out, falling limp to the ground.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:53 AM
Brit531

That was really good. Post more soon, please, that was so good.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:55 PM