KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

Harry Potter & his long lost Sister
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

They all appeared in Godrics Hollow.

Harry still had his arms wrapped around her. He sat down carefully so as to make sure he didn’t hurt her in any way, waiting for her to calm down so he could find out what was wrong with her.

After some time she settled somewhat. Harry just stroked her nice silky black hair.

“How are you feeling?” He asked in a calm and gentle voice.

“…”

“Are you alright?” She just sat there really quietly, not making a sound. Harry was really worried about her. What is with her? He thought quietly in his mind. “You want to tell us what happened?”

She just bit her lip, thinking on what to say. She shut her eyes, leaning her head against his soft well-built chest. She felt safe when she was with him, she felt like nothing could harm her while he was around. She lifted her head from his chest and gazed into his green emerald eyes. She took in a deep breath and began her tale. “I went to a school with just a Witch school.” She took another deep breath, leaned in more against his chest and told on. “A couple of years later I was heading back to the orphanage and just before I did this Death Eater came and took me away. He always tortured me.” She said in a shaky voice, clasping both her hands to her face and started to cry, recalling such a painful memory.

Harry just pulled her closer to him and started to stroke her hair, comforting her in any way possible.

After a minute or two she resumed where she left off. “He was teaching me the dark arts, teaching me the Crutiatus curse and every time I got it wrong he always used the Crutiatus curse, no questions asked. Actually, he took me away a couple of months after I was 11. I hate him!”she said with lots of venom in her voice.

“That’s so terrible,” said Hermione, outraged that someone could actually do something like that.

“So it just kept continuing on like that, always getting beat for not doing something correctly.” Whispered Selene in a small voice, resting her head once again against Harry’s comfortable chest.

When Ginny awoke she found that someone had put her behind bars. She all of a sudden felt really cold; it started to get really chilly. She turned her head around and saw to her disgust that a whole entire swarm of Dementors lurking around. She tried moving back when suddenly all the good memories were getting sucked out. She was really scared, trembling in horrific fear. She tried calling out but found that nobody could hear her except for the person who captured her and locked her up.

“Well, nice to see that the little Filthy Blood Traitor has decided to show us with her presence.” She said in a deadly cold sweet voice.

Ginny tried to make out whom it was but she was having heaps of difficulty with all those Dementors swarming around her cell. Then she realized that it was Bellatrix Lestrange. She looked quite pleased with herself. Ginny was wondering why she caught and put her into Azkaban. “Why am I here?” asked Ginny in a small and shaky voice.

“I’m not sure if you realize Weasel, but the Dark Lord instructed me to capture you as bait to lure poor baby Potter in. Once I do that I will be the most favoured servent of the Dark Lord.” She replied in a sweet and cold tone.

Lestrange got rid of all the swarming Dementors so as to talk to Weasly while trying to get some answers out of her.

Ginny advanced slowly to the bars of the cell. “I’m afraid that your little tactic wont work Lestrange.” Spat Ginny, wanting nothing more than to kill her.

“And why would that be?” she was starting to get a little annoyed with her but knew that patience was a virtue.

“Well, for starters” A placid little smirk was appearing on Ginny’s face. Hey, maybe Lestrange could kill that stupid ***** for me. Thought Ginny evilly, cause she’d certainly deserve it. “Potter’s dumped me.” She said, starting to get all railed all up.

“Oh, you poor baby” she said in a sweet mocking voice.

“Shut up!!!” yelled Ginny at the top of her lungs, practically on the verge of tears. Her hands were becoming increasingly white.

“She dumped me for someone else. I thought I heard Potter say she was a Black. And she looks so pathetic, the way she’s just crying, its probably all just an act” she growled through clenched teeth.

“Where did you last see her? Hmm?”

So Ginny just told her, she already hated that woman Black. Why should she care if anything happened to her? “I last saw her in Diagon Ally.” Ginny said in a deadly calm voice.

“Well, I must thank Weasly for that great piece of information” she started laughing evilly, set all the Dementors back on her and then took off in search of Black.

Ginny just started pleading to them to stop what they were doing. She started to vigorously rattle the bars so as to try and get out. After a while, Ginny must of realized what she had done. She figured that Lestrange had gone in search of her. But she just didn’t care, wouldn’t even cared if she got killed.

All her memory from the previous years was getting drained out of her. She fell to the floor and started screaming her head off with her hands clasped to her head.

After for what seemed like an eternity she heard a noise and didn’t know what it was, she saw someone at the front of the bars and she started to scream.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:53 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

OMG, that was so good, but why did you leave a cliffhanger. It is really good. Post more soon

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 02:05 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Malfoy was close by and happened to hear really loud screaming. Draco did his best to just sneak away. He snuck over to Azkaban and saw lots of Dementors swarming around one particular cell. He used a spell to make them all disappear. He cautiously made his way over and saw non-other then Weasly. He saw her scream at the site of him. He just rolled his eyes, opened the cell and just stared at her, and to his surprise she looked rather pretty. He then realized that he was falling in love with her; his heart just skipped a beat at the mere site of her. He went up to her to try and calm her down but she just kept pushing him away.

From a little distance away a small scruffy mouse was watching the whole entire scene. He couldn’t wait to tell his master what he had just witnessed, to tell him that one of his servants was very disloyal and that he should probably end up dying, helping a little filthy Blood Traitor. He scampered off somewhere and turned back into his short pathetic self and dissaperated to where the Dark Lord was supposedly located and notifies him of it.

Draco just kept persisting and when she looked up she noticed that it was Mafoy. She thought him rather really handsome. Then another thought just popped into her head, she could use Malfoy to get back at Potter. She decided that she wanted to go out with him.

All of a sudden she started crying into his chest, shaking all over.

Malfoy just didn’t know what to do so he just let her with a disgusted face.

After she finished crying she wiped her eyes.

Malfoy just brought his face over to her and kissed her, she hesitated at first but then just deepened the kiss. He hugged her close to him, feeling the nice texture of her small body.

When Pettigrew arrived next to his master he told him everything that he had seen and heard.

Voldermort was furious; he wanted nothing more then to kill that stupid pathetic traitor. He asked Peter where he had last seen them.

So he told him and Voldermort went strait there. Pettigrew right behind him.

Neither one of them knowing that Snape had heared every word.

When he arrived there he saw Malfoy kissing a girl. The Blood Traitor.

Malfoy pulled away cause he felt that someone else was in the room with them. He heard Weasly scream; he turned around and saw what she saw, Voldermort.

Voldermort drew out his wand, pointed it at Malfoy and used the Crutiatus curse.

Malfoy was writhing and screaming on the ground.

Pettigrew then used the same curse on Weasly, but she was far to dazed to avoid it. She too writhed and screamed.

Snape heard where they were both going so he too went.

When he got there he quickly grabbed a hold of Malfoy and dissaperated with him, however, Voldermort saw him and swore that he too would seek and destroy him.

Snape didn’t seem to care about saving Weasly, just Malfoy.

When Malfoy recovered he said he wanted to retrieve her, so went back quickly. He quickly deflected Pettigrew’s curse, grabbed a hold of her and disappeared back to Snape.

Snape tried to stop Draco from saving her but he had left to quickly.

When he teaches potions at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Draco was his favourite student, unlike Potter. He was evidently quite pleased with himself for being the reason to having killed both the Potters.

About a week later Harry and Selene were officially a couple. He took her into a room and kissed her deeply and passionately, wrapping his arms around her small waist, breathing in that nice scent.

After a while they all decided to go outside and think where to look next for the next Horricux.

A man came from the distance and walked up to the group of teens. “Hello.” said the man in a low and cautious voice.

Harry just turned to him, taking him all in. “S-Sirius?”

The man who looked like Sirius just shook his head. “No, I’m not Sirius, I’m his brother, Regulus. So, how is my brother going?”

Harry just looked at him aghast. A small lump started forming at the back of his throat; he swallowed, took a breath and started talking. “S-Sirius I-is dead” he took a deep breath and continued on. “He was k-killed by Lestrange” he spat the last word out with lots of venom.

Regulus had a downcast look. He knew that he and Sirius had never gotten along in the past but he wanted to put things right again.

Harry decided that he really liked this man already; he was Sirius’s brother.

“I’ve just destroyed one of the Horicuxes which was a portrait of some kind” said Regulus, showing Harry the already destroyed portrait.

Harry just walked over to him and took a good hard look at it. “But why?”

Regulus just looked at him, thinking on what to say next. “I just figured you would be looking for them to try and defeat Voldermort.”

of course I was

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 02:15 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

that was really good and i cant believe that you put ginny with malfoy but it is really good. please please post more soon

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:19 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

is that bad that i put her with Malfoy?

of course I was

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 06:25 AM
Brit531

no no i thought it was quite funny seeing they are practicly opposites

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:43 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Regulus noticed something that caught his eye. He turned his head to the far left and saw two people who appeared to both be Blacks. They had the features of looking like Blacks. Some Blacks had Blonde hair and some had dark raven jet-black hair. Heaps of the Blacks were surprisingly handsome. The whole family of Blacks were all good looking.

Regulus had dark hair, which suited him remarkably well.

The two other Blacks just stared back at him, looking him up and down. They both smiled up at him and he just nodded in acknowledgment.

Bellatrix Lestrange was searching far and wide to find them and it took her a whole entire week to do so. Someone had released all the Death Eaters that were locked up in Azkaban Prison.

She came across a group of people; one of them to her disgust was her traitor of a cousin, Regulus Black.

She took the liberty of getting her wand out and disarming them all. All there wands rose out of their arms. “Accio Wands!” all of their wands flew straight into her hands.

Harry just stared at her with so much loathing. He wanted to hex and jinx her into oblivion and rip her head straight off her shoulders for killing the one man who was like a father to him. Sirius meant everything in the world to him. Harry just wanted to kill that B$tch!

Harry wanted his wand back. Not because he was scared or anything but because he wanted to cause her as much pain and suffering as possible. She had killed the man he loved, not that he really knew what love was, and he didn’t really know the meaning. Of course he did have the Weasly’s. That is to say Mr and Mrs Weasly. Compared to the Weasly’s, Sirius was far greater than they’d ever be. He knew the Weasly’s far longer than he’d ever known Sirius. But he didn’t care. Sirius was so great compared to them. Harry had even grown to like Sirius far better than his own friends.

Harry would never tell anyone but he was really jealous of Ron and Hermione cause of the fact that they both had parents that loved them and yet he had none. He always wished that his Aunt and Uncle would love him as if he were their son but he had long since given up that hope and dream cause he knew very well that it would never happen.

Both his fists were clenched in anger, teeth clenched and seething in anger. “You stupid goddamned Bloody B$tch! You’ll pay for what you did to him!” his whole body was shaking in anger. He loathed and hated her and swore his revenge on her.

Lestrange had her wand directly pointed at Potters chest. “Avada Kadava!” a jet of green light cascaded out of her wand and headed straight for Potter.

Regulus tried to take the blow but knew that he wouldn’t make it in time. But that didn’t stop him for trying.

He wasn’t the only who had tried to save him. A lot of other people did as well.

Lupin had heard of the dilemma and came as soon as he could as well as all the other members of the order.

They all knew that they couldn’t reach him in time.

Then out of nowhere little Peter Pettigrew came out of nowhere and stepped in front of her and took the blow, which would pay him his owed debt and fell heavily to the ground.

Lupin and all the other members of the order all tried to disarm her at the same exact time but before they could she had tried to kill Harry’s sister with the killing curse.

Regulus quickly ran in front her and the curse killed him instead. His body lay limply on the ground.

Harry, Regual, Veneta and Selene all ran to him.

They all had tears welling in their entire eye’s.

In that short amount of time all four of them had grown really fond of him, especially Harry.

This terrible hurt was growing inside of him like something had been snatched out of him. “Nooooooooo!” he screamed for the whole world to hear.

He stood up and tried lunging at her but someone had grabbed a hold of him. He wanted nothing more then to get out of their grip and get his revenge. He was blinded by rage.

Mad Eye Moody tried to kill Lestrange but somehow she managed to escape and elude them all.

No one could stand to reason him. The restraint Lupin had on Harry was taking everything he had.

“No! Let go of me!” he screamed, his throat becoming hoarse.

He was trying with all his might to get out of Lupins grip, but to no avail.

He knew all this struggling was futile but he just didn’t care. Then he just stopped all his struggles, fell to the ground in a heap with Lupin trying to support him and broke down crying. Everyone he ever cared about were all starting to leave him and hear was the proof.

Lupin tried with all his might to get him up. He hated to see Harry like this. He just wanted to comfort him so he brought Harry to his chest, stroking his back.

Harry had liked Regulus so bloody much cause of the fact that he was a Black and because he was Sirius’s brother.

Harry just cried into his chest. He found a lot of comfort so he didn’t try and pull away.

Veneta was just shaking, she had almost been killed, by non other than Bellatrix Lestrange.

Regual just pulled her towards him. He was really upset that his Uncle had been killed and he swore revenge. He liked Regulus Black.

He found that he thought a lot about his father, about what he was like. He also wandered what his mother was like.

He started to think that everything the Death Eaters had ever said about his father was all rubbish.

Veneta was leaning against his, silently crying and finding comfort.

Everyone was taken to Godrics Hollow until further notice.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 08:02 AM
Brit531

That was awsome post more soon

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 02:03 PM
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

of course I was

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 11:00 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Harry didn’t get any sleep that night. He was still really angry. He couldn’t wait any longer. He wanted nothing more than to go out there and fight.

“So you know what I want from you, Snape?” said a really cold and deadly voice.

Snape bent down really low and bowed before his master. “Yes, my Lord.”

“Don’t disappoint me, Snape.” Voldermort was just glaring down at him. “You are my most faithful servant. You full well know what the punishment for failure is. Don’t disappoint me.” With that Voldermort just left, leaving Snape to think on how to befriend the enemy.

Harry was pacing back and forth, hoping beyond hope that he could get outside unnoticed.

He was about to apparate when Selene showed up.

“Harry, what are you doing?” she awoke to find that Harry wasn’t there, in the room that they both shared.

Harry tried to act like he wasn’t doing anything out of the ordinary, but he knew that he looked far to angry so he just thought, what’s the use of trying.

A couple of days later they noticed that Snape was acting particularly nice and friendly towards them, but Harry wasn’t buying it. He hated Snape beyond words he could think.

A few nights after that, Snape tried to start up a nice conversation with Selene and Veneta. Veneta thought that she couldn’t really trust the guy, but tried to see past that.

Selene and Veneta both felt a pair of arms clasp around them. They tried to scream and break free, but to no avail.

The two people who clasped them dissaperated.

Harry was trying to find his sister and girlfriend, but couldn’t find them anywhere.

Regual was pretty much doing the same thing.

Both Harry and Regual had pretty much just had it. They just couldn’t wait any longer, they were going to go and get their re-****ing-revenge. They would wait for no one.

The two aged Wizards set out to do their goal and they were both really worried. Where on earth could Selene and Veneta be? They were both getting really desperate.

Snape kept on trying to give them hints to both their whereabouts.

After about a week they found them. Also destroying about two other Horricruxs along the way. Now there was only the snake Nagani and Voldermort to worry about.

When they both saw them they were heart stricken. There they were all tied up. They both started shaking in anger and outrage.

Snape just went up to them. “So glad you could make it, Potter and Black.” He said this with so much venom in his voice. Then he just gave a miraculous and hollow laugh.

Harry and Regual just stood there seething, wanting so much to hurt him.

Harry’s scar just suddenly seethed with pain. He clutched his forehead with his hands, trying to rid the pain. He fell down to his knees, trying to open his eyes, and then suddenly the pain started to ebb away like it usually always does.

At that precise time Voldermort showed up. “I’ve got a treat for both of you right now so just sit back and enjoy the show.” Said Voldermort in a dangerously low voice, laughing in a dangerous and evil voice. He disarmed both Harry Potter and Regual Black. “Firstly, I’d like to thank Weasly for telling me that Potter made a new girlfriend and that he also had a sister. Let me also point out that she told me of your whereabouts where she was and who she, just as it turns out, is.” The Dark figure said in a low tone.
He clicked his fingers and Ginny and Malfoy appeared to also watch the show.

Not only did Harry hate all the people on the Dark side now but he also had a new addition to add to his hate list, Ginny Weasly.

Voldermort took out his wand, immobilized everyone except for his entire fellow Death Eaters.

He unbound the rope that had bound Selene and Veneta Potter. He used the Crutiatus Curse, watching in delight as they both writhed and yelled out in pain. He could just imagine the horror struck looks upon Potter and Blacks faces. This thought just satisfied him greatly upon knowing that he was causing them so much pain and suffering.

Using the Crutiatus Curse on them just wasn’t satisfying enough for him, so he tried using other Curses to hurt them with and after a while was starting to feel very content. After a while when he was starting to get really board with them he decided to use the killing curse and they both fell over dead.

Voldermort then pointed his wand at the two adult Teens and un immobilized them.

They both just screamed as loud as they could, both running up to their sisters.

Harry just held his sister really close to him, crying really heavily. Now everyone really is dying around me. As long as I’m alive, the people I really care about are just going to keep dying.

Just then, Voldermort used the killing curse on Regual.

Now Harry was screaming so loud, he then fell to the ground in a heap, shaking all over. Now he hated Voldermort more than ever. He could hear everyone laughing around him, laughing at how much he was hurting.

Harry then just saw a snake, a really huge one, and without really knowing it, Harry just killed it with all the rage he possessed.

Voldermort tried to warn her, but it was all just too late, Potter had just killed her. Voldermort had just said that he wanted to dual Harry in a fair fight; so he just gave Potter back his wand. He told all the other Death Eaters not to intervene; otherwise he would just kill them.

Harry looked really stunned when he had caught his wand. He wanted nothing more than to kill that ****ing Basted, but he also wanted to die himself, seeing as how he had nothing left to live for. But his revenge was just far too strong; he just hoped he died, if and when he defeated him.

“Crucio!” they both said at the same time, a jet of light coming from both wands.

Voldermort had just quite enough, it was pretty obvious that he wasn’t able to put any kind of curse on him and vis versa. So quickly dissaperated behind Potter and used the killing curse, but before the killing curse had hit him, Potter had also, just in time, used it as well.

The killing curse had each hit its opponent at the same exact time, both of them falling limp to the ground, dead and motionless.

All of the Death Eaters had tried to kill Potter, but it looked like they were all a little too late.

All of the Order had just arrived, killing all of the remaining Death Eaters, they all looked around and noticed the four people they were looking for were dead.

of course I was

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 11:58 AM
Sirius_Rulez

ill write another part to the story of how Harry will meet up with his parents and Sirius, but only if ppl want me to. so if u do want a chapter of how he meets them in the after life then all u have to do is tell me, otherwise i wont put it up, anyway, its clearly all of ur choices.

of course I was

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 12:03 PM
Brit531

Yeah and that was really good!! Post it Post it Post it!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 01:54 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Harry just noticed himself somewhere. It was a place he had never been before; he thought he was all alone, with no one else there. He felt really sad and alone, trying to fight back tears, he tried to stay strong.

“Harry”

It sounded like a really nice female voice. He couldn’t place his finger on it, but the voice he heard sounded really familiar, like he heard it before. The voice sounded so sweet. But no, it couldn’t b, could it?

Harry turned around to the sound of the voice, trying to see where it came from. When he turned around he saw a beautiful woman. She had long flaming red hair and beautiful green emerald eyes like him.

He closed then opened them again. “M-mum? That you?”

She just nodded her head.

“So, that must mean that I’m, er, dead, right?”

“Yes Harry, your in the afterlife.” She said with a sweet smile.

He just ran up to her in full speed and wrapped his arms around her. “Mum! I just still can’t believe its you.” He said with a lot of emotion, shutting his eyes really tightly, so as not to cry.

Lily just patted his back and made calming noises.

Harry then pulled away from her and just looked around some more.

“Harry”

Harry just heard a males voice, it sounded deep and really soothing. He then felt the man place a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and spotted his father.

James just smiled down at him.

Harry was really shocked. He didn’t know quite what to say. He opened his mouth, no sound came out, words were lost to him, so just closed his mouth.

Harry’s father pulled him into a nice warm embrace.

Harry just hugged him back like there was no tomorrow.

“Well, hello there, Harry.”

Harry pulled away from his father and his eyes fell onto his Godfather, Sirius Black, who just smiled. Harry just hastily walked up to him hugged him too.

After a while he heard another voice that was Albus Dumbledore. He just moved away from Sirius so that he could see what Dumbledore wanted. How he hated him. Harry just gave a disgusted look.

His parents, Sirius, Regual, Selene and Veneta could see that this was going to turn out ugly. His mother tried to say something but supposedly stopped at the look that was upon her sons face. He was staring daggers at him.

“And what, might I supposedly add, brings you here.” Sneered Harry, practically spitting the last few words out. “Get out of my sight!” yelled Harry, getting all riled up.

Dumbledore was about to say something back when Harry yelling and screaming more at him interrupted him.

Harry did not want Dumbledore in the same place as he was. He’d be dammed if he was going to ruin everything for him.

Dumbledore got the hint and left without any of them ever seeing them ever again.

Harry turned around and found his parents hugging each other, he couldn’t help but feel jealous, so he went up to them and they hugged him too. In the end, everything was going just how Harry had hoped things would.

of course I was

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 11:00 AM
Brit531

Good

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:01 PM
Sirius_Rulez

thats the last of it. theres now no more part of the story. story conluded

of course I was

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 10:29 AM
Brit531

OK

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:43 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Whats gonna happen to hermione and ron
How are they gonna react when they find out that their best friend is dead.
It's a nice story, but I think ending is quite unfair

Attachment: harry.png
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 09:51 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

I see a BIG improvement from when you were just starting out. Keep it up!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 11:33 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

What's gonna happen when everybody finds out thaat Ginny is the reason for Harry's death?
Will they exile her or something?

Attachment: 108_fooled_180x135_r50w.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:35 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i dont know wat to write, some help would be really good

of course I was

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:24 PM