KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Official Nauto Remix RPG

Who Do You Think Is/are The Hottest Boy/s In Naruto.? (if u watch the show)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Naruto 8 13.33%
Sasuke 15 25.00%
Itachi 11 18.33%
Kiba 6 10.00%
Neji 11 18.33%
Shikamaru 9 15.00%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Official Nauto Remix RPG
Started by: Raven_959

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Aachan perched in the large oak tree. He surveyed the vast forest searching for something, and at the same time for nothing. He was an outcast, a roaming nobody looking to be a somebody. Then he spotted his chance.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:29 AM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

hi Aachan

you get to

name
zodiac:
known as

ex of my

name: rashede sakura
birthday: 27 march
zodiac: Aries
bio: rashede ran away form home he join the land of wind
teammates: ?
teacher?
friend or rival: no

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:04 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Name: Aachan
Birthday: Febuary 15
Zodiac: Aries
Bio: Aachan was framed for a crime by his comrade and was thrown out by his clan.
Teammates: has none (outcast)
Teacher: Grandfather
Friend or Rival: Nojima (cousin) is rival (framed Aachan)

He has unnatural long grey hair and a large scar across his face. He wears shabby robes and uses spiked iron knuckles as his only physical weapon.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 09:11 PM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Aachan sprang from tree to tree fixed on his target. Finally he came to the spot a fire blazed and danced around the place emitting a pillar of smoke. A piece of paper blew around and landed infront of Aachan. Aachan examined it further. "Paper bomb!" was the only thing Aachan managed to say before he was hurtled back by a burst of flame and debris.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 09:20 PM
garra121

I would like t be rock lee (aaka bushy brow)cause hes so cool

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:35 PM
garra121 is currently offline Click here to Send garra121 a Private Message Find more posts by garra121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

sure u can be rock lee.

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:11 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Kiba: is sitting on a rock watching akamaru run around him. " your gonna get really tired if you keep running at that pace."

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:14 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Itachi: is facing away from Vincet while i start to activate the Mangekyo sharingan.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:53 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soren
(has anyone took Gaara?????? I'm makin' a character too.)

name: sakubo zerreth
birthday: october 22
zodiac: libra
known as: white lighting
bio: he usually keeps to himself, and isn't like the others, he seperates himself from people, he sometimes get's laughed at, because he always messes up and trips and falls during battle, and he knows he can do better but he always holds back.

weapon: he uses close range combat, with knives. his knives are dipped in poison that paralyzes the enemy.

(this is directed to Raven 959)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 07:16 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

yes you can be Gaara

Itachi: Has the Mangekyo sharingan activated and is standing on top of a building watching team seven train from a distance.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 07:33 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Zerreth: *he walked towards Itachi* "Who are you???"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 08:10 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Itachi: " the names itachi of the atkatsuki" i say in an emotionless voice while not turning around, or taking my eyes off of team seven.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 09:07 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Zerreth: "........" *he walked up to him* "Itachi, I've heard of you." *he smirked and pulled a knife out to hit him*

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 09:39 PM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Itachi: vanished and reapeared behind zerreth holding my sword up to his neck. "don't ever threaten me like that again, or i'll be forced to kill you. i can easily overpower you with my Mangekyo Sharingan and do the same thing i did to my clan to you" i say coldly while the mangekyo Sharingan in my eyes spins and it activates as i hold a dagger like kunai next to his chest where his heart is.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 09:54 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Zerreth: *he struggled to move, but to no avail, he had tricks up his sleeve though* "............"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 10:35 PM
Tombstone
hit man

name: rashede Hyuuga

birthday: 27 march

zodiac: Aries

clan : Hyuuga

Personiality:he is shy and cold you can see it is he eye he Likes to fight and play and Training his martial arts skills, adventures in Natsumi is rather fond of the moon and Dark secluded places and Training to become a Demon ninjas

Element:wind

Weakness: a pic of his dad

Taijutsuattack:the technique it's called the execution drop this when a user kick the opponent in the air then jump on the oppoment in the air and grab both of his arms and break it and then put one of your foot on the opponent neck and then start spending untill drop when that it will break his neck

the 360:when the user all his chakrar into his hand making faster and stronger then the user start attacking the opponent with the 360 punch in three seconds.
Konoha

bio:Rashede was born in the Konoha village but raise and Sound villagerashede father train him hard since he was six until he was thirteen his father nicname was the slayer Rashed study Ninjutsu with his mother he learned half the sound Ninjutsu, Rashede train by killing bears, when he turned fifteen stuff started going bad his mother got sick and father went insane, two months later his mom was assumed dead,after that day his father said that it was murdered. He went to talk to the kage of the village but know one will listen to him sohe went on a killing rampage until a group of ninjas killed him after that he was force to move to the village hidden in the sand .

how rashede got his Demons Chakrar powers: rashede dad ues to be a Demon ninjas It was a secret rank given by the kage it gave them demon chakrar when he had Rashede all his demon chakrar the only way for it to bo aleashed when rashede is in serious danger,but when rashede was born his dad put a seal on him to keep it incontrol the cut on his right cheek bone is a seal

Appearence: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=6587083

Nickname:reaper

Weapons/Equipmen: Knuckle busters with Sand Gourd and 3 Kunai 2 Shuriken 10 Explosion Tag and Medical and Poison needles .

Traits: High ninjutsu as well as

Genjutsu. not good at it

Taijutsu. He has average speed, powes control, intelligence and stamina. a strong

Specials:he can ues Sand and Sound Jutsu

Ninjutsu
Sune Shihai no jutsu [Sand Control]
A basic move you must know. All sand nins learn this is the academy

Suna Kawari no jutsu [Sand Substitution]
The user replaces themselves with a bit of sand to avoid an attack.

Wind Needles
The ability to control wind shoot it like needles. The wind is usually formed ontop of the users finger and shot at will. This jutsu cannot be caught by bare hands due to the fact it is made from sheer wind, nor can it be stopped in it's tracks. It can be shot with dozens at the same time, and do not have to move in a straight line. However it is easier to spot than most needles due to the vacuum of air that it creates and lets the opponent see it

Gufuu Shougekiha
Sand/Sound
(Tornado Shockwave) By focusing chakra, user is able to expand the
air pressure around his/her punches and kicks to send the opponent
flying backwards from a gust of wind.

Byakugan gives it's user many great abilities including the ability to have a 360 degree field of vision, except for one tiny blind spot behind the first thoraic vertebra, this tiny spot is the only known weakness of this special ability.

Clan Jutsu :
E-Rank

Tiger Combo
A jutsu inheareted in the Hyuuga clan. It is one of the great combos and easiest. The Hyuuga throws a barrage of kicks and punches at there oppenent. The put chakra into there attacks so it damages the oppenet.

Hyuuga Style Taijutsu, Jyuuken
("Gentle Fist") A special Taijutsu style passed down through the clan itself. The Taijutsu style damage to the body by allowing chakra, flowing through the users palm, to directly damage the opponents Inner Coils System. This Taijutsu directly destroys the opponents inner organs, and the softest blows can take out the largest person - and deal high amounts of damage.

D-Rank

Opening Point Attacks
Performed by a genius among the Hyuuga. It allows the Byakugan user to see the chakra openings (Tsubos) and strike them with enough accuracy to close them - stopping or increasing the flow of chakra. The holes are found from the 361 pressure points in the Inner Coil System (TenKetsu).

C Rank

Hakke Rokujuu Yonshou
("Sixty-four Point Hands") Taijutsu Technique. Using a highly advanced form of Byakugan, the user is able to see the Chakra Holes on a person's body, and using the Hyuga Taijutsu Style - closes the Chakra Holes with quick blows, stopping the flow of Chakra through one's body.

B Rank

Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou
("Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand")
the user will emit chakra from her palms and move her arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, she can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

Hakke Shou Kaiten
("Heavenly Spin") Another of the 'perfect defense' jutsu types. At the exact moment a blow is landed on the body, large amounts of Chakra are expelled from the Chakra Holes around the body. With that force, his body spins like a top. The combined efforts of the Chakra and the spin, first deflect the attack - then throw the opponent backwards.

Eagle Combo
The user puts in Huge Amounts of Chakra in there handS. Like the tiger Combo the will send a barrage of fist to there oppenent. This time there attack uses more speed and each hit will greatly damage the oppenent.

A Rank

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou
("One Hundred Twenty Eight Point Hands") Taijutsu technique. Using a highly advanced form of Byakugan, the user is able to see the Chakra Holes on a person's body, and using the Hyuga Taijutsu Style - closes the Chakra Holes with quick blows, stopping the flow of Chakra through one's body and causing an extreme amount of pain that may result in unconsciousness

demonform: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=6584924

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 06:16 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

(raven thid was what I was talking about in the p.m.)

Attachment: mecha sharingan.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:27 PM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

yea sure okk..........

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:19 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deit
Zerreth: *he struggled to move, but to no avail, he had tricks up his sleeve though* "............"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:54 PM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Itachi: " i wouldn't try anything stupid if you know what's good for you." i say coldly as the sword and the kunai get closer to his neck and his chest.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 05:15 PM