KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Official Nauto Remix RPG

Who Do You Think Is/are The Hottest Boy/s In Naruto.? (if u watch the show)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Naruto 8 13.33%
Sasuke 15 25.00%
Itachi 11 18.33%
Kiba 6 10.00%
Neji 11 18.33%
Shikamaru 9 15.00%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Official Nauto Remix RPG
Started by: Raven_959

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Cassie: snaps back to myself and says, "when is my match gonna be... i'm gettin' bored!" i look over at kakashi and i low snarl at him as the dark kyuubi starts to take over slowly.

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:38 AM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

(May I join????)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:46 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

(sure)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:46 AM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

(one question, are we allowed to make our own kekkei genkai?)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:50 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

(ya of course i did)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:51 AM
Striding Cloud

Kakashi rises his Eye brow at her. "Weird girl." He said and the sign began to switch around. "Kiba, Naruto, Cassie, Neji. A three way match." It says Naruto smiles and instantly jumps into the ring.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:51 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Cassie: jumps down to the arena with a bloodlust smile on my face. "these guys are goin' down".

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:53 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Cassie: i lick my lips and i activate part of the kyuubi,which would be the eyes and fangs and nails.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:55 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

name: Zen Chiru
birthday: Oct. 22 1992
zodiac: libra
known as: (he doesn't have a nickname)
from: Otogakure (to put it in a more easier way of saying: The sound village.)
bio: will reveal.
Kekkei Genkai: Hiragana (techniquely speaking) he can move as fast as lightning but only for a few seconeds. if he uses it too much he will be rendered unable to move any of his limbs, untill he regains enough chakra. (NOT coppiable!!!!!!) (And this was approved on a naruto message board I go to.....so if anyone's interested P.M. me and I'll give you the URL. but I'll have to answer your P.M. tommorrow because I can't remember the url and it's set to fav. on my computer at home. I'm at my Grand paps...)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:00 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

( VERY COOL DEIT )

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:02 AM
Striding Cloud

Neji and Naruto both looked at Kiba and Cassie. "Your fate is to lose." Neji said and stuck his hands out. He reached in his pouch and tossed some Shuriken at Cassie.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:03 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven_959
( VERY COOL DEIT )

(thank you, thank you. *bows* *bows* so I'm in?????????)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:05 AM
dark99
The End

(may I join)

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:06 AM
dark99 is currently offline Click here to Send dark99 a Private Message Find more posts by dark99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Cassie: with amazing speed i grab neji by the throat and i jump up and then i throw him into the ground, and i throw fire bombs at him, as i land and glare at kiba and naruto with my dark kyuubi eyes and smile with the fangs showing.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:07 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

( Yes deit and yes dark can join )

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:08 AM
Striding Cloud

Neji knocks her hands back from him. Then he puts his Index and middle finger up and hit her in her neck. He landed on his feet and looked at the Fire Bombs. "Byakugan!" He yells and grabs the Fire Bombs one at a Time and sends them back at Cassie. Naruto runs at Cassie yelling. "Ahhhh!" He yells running toward Cassie. Kiba smiles as everyone is beating up on Cassie.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:15 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Zen watched cassie toss Neji. "hmmmm......" he continued to watch them.

(I'm changing where he's from, from the sound village to Konoha. and eventually go to Otogakure.)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:16 AM
dark99
The End

(ok thanks. I guess I will use my own character.)

name- Shio Sato
age-15
rank- chuunin
nickname- the twilight ghost
village- the hidden leaf village (just returned after 2 year absence)
appearance- about 5'7" with silver hair and dark blue eyes
bio- grew up in the village and lived a fairly normal life until his teamates were killed in the chuunin exams through very unfortunate means. He alone managed to pass and survive but afterwards left the village for reasons known only to himself...

Shio sat in the large crowd watching the exams below.

"Hmm.. some interesting new ninjas down there." he thought.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:17 AM
dark99 is currently offline Click here to Send dark99 a Private Message Find more posts by dark99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Cassie/kyuubi: "come on and attack me kiba!!"
i say viciously as i attack naruto and throw him up against the wall recklessly,and then dart twards kiba and light my hand up so it is black and then i punch kiba in the stomach extremely hard. then i dart back and wait to see if they get up.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:22 AM
Striding Cloud

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Neji knocks her hands back from him. Then he puts his Index and middle finger up and hit her in her neck. He landed on his feet and looked at the Fire Bombs. "Byakugan!" He yells and grabs the Fire Bombs one at a Time and sends them back at Cassie. Naruto runs at Cassie yelling. "Ahhhh!" He yells running toward Cassie. Kiba smiles as everyone is beating up on Cassie.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:25 AM