KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Official Nauto Remix RPG

Who Do You Think Is/are The Hottest Boy/s In Naruto.? (if u watch the show)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Naruto 8 13.33%
Sasuke 15 25.00%
Itachi 11 18.33%
Kiba 6 10.00%
Neji 11 18.33%
Shikamaru 9 15.00%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Official Nauto Remix RPG
Started by: Raven_959

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 87 88 [89] 90 91 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Dark Solaris: my real dark self is watching from a tree and is watching a leaf ninja transformed into me take over his body and im hiding my presence and is turning into my demon form rapidly and im hiding my chakra so it cant be sensed

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 12:35 AM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage waited for the fake clone of Solaris to make it's move. "Such a pity, bluffing like that oh well." He said and sat down on a rock.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 01:51 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Dark Solaris: the clone of me becomes a real version of me and is using a life drain jutsu that can not be stopped at all.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 02:16 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage watches as the rock shatters from her Life Drain Jutsu. He grinned revealing his razor sharp teeth. "Stop with the stupid justsus! This is completely boring. Judgeing by the way you fight i might as well let Kage, out to fight you!"

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 03:10 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Dark Kyuubi: is on all fours and is a towering 40 stories tall and is has an enourmously huge amount of dark energy flowing through me that can kill any demon. "heh heh heh.....so....you think i'm weak...thats a lie....i've got at least 6 more demons sealed in this girl....and i'll make sure i kill you!!!!!" i yell loudly and i dissapear and i re-appear in the air and is dashing at him at warp speed and it is impossible to kill me.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 12:14 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage shrugs his shoulders at Solaris. And sticks one hand out in front of him. "Like i haven't heard that one before! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!" He screamed as his hair rose into the air slowly and a very loud forceful wind blew around everywhere. And his chakra pressure made huge dents in the ground.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 01:21 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: is in the full dark kyuubi form and black fire is coming from me and my eyes are full of hatred, darkness, anger, angst and has completely lost all connections to ever being close to kage or ever being in love with him and the human side of me has become completely shrouded in darkness and my chakra has become so intense that it is ripping the chakra and life right out of kage and he is becoming unable to stand it. " SO, YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT I LOVED YOU, YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT I CARED....I'VE GOT A BETTER PLACE TO BE IN THIS WORLD THAN NEAR YOU!!!!!! AND ILL MAKE SUJRE THAT YOU ARE ELIMINATED FROM EXSITANCE AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO BE REVIVED EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" i yell and i charge up a huge black amaretsu fire destruction wave, and the human side of me has been sealed away behind the demon selaing gates, and my human form is floating in the water motionlessly.

Last edited by Raven_959 on Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:08 AM
Striding Cloud

"Heh, This isn't Kage you moron." When suddenly the real Kage opened his eyes inside of the dark kage. His was searching around emotionless searching for a way out. He seen Solaris run past him and tried to chase after her. But she was to fast. "Solaris!" He screamed and searched around rapidly. Dark Kage grinned. "So that bastered Kage has awaken. Ultimate Rasendori!" And eletricity appeared around his body than red chakra as well. And it became bigger and bigger.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Mar 9th, 2008 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:48 PM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: Roars loudly and activates a jutsu that starts to drain the life right out of him.

Solaris: is trapped behind the demon gates and is floating in the water lifelessly

((have the original kage find the demon gate that the original solaris is sealed behind))

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 12:56 AM
Striding Cloud

The real Kage appeared in front of golden gates. And looked around until he seen a body floating around in the water. He took a closer look a realized it was Solaris. "Solaris!" He yelled when suddenly a huge black claw with razor sharp nails came flying at him. The real Kage jumped back and the huge claw with razor sharp nails rammed into the gold gates. "This girl is mine now. Let me out of here. And i shall give her back to you and make her love you again." The figures huge razor sharp teeth appeared with a grin. As black chakra leaked from the gold gates.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 01:00 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: chuckles extremely insane and grins widely and the jutsu is still in effect.

Solaris: Is floating lifelessly is the water and my eyes are open and they have a black backround with a blood red slit and the lines on my face are extremely jagged and i have huge fangs in my mouth and there are huge razor sharp nails on my hands.

((hey have the dark kyuubi keep her from being released from behind the gates and have the dark kyuubi release more power into the ultimate dark kyuubi's form she's in, and how about its starting to cause her pain ok))

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 01:46 AM
Striding Cloud

(Ok.)
The real Kage stares at her for a while. "What do i have to do. Pull that seal off." Kage's hair fell over his face. The Dark Kyuubi grinned as black chakra swirled around Solaris, putting her in great pain. "Hurry!"

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 01:54 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: Is still doing the life absorbtion jutsu on him.

Solaris: is screaming in pain and is trying to get loose

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 01:56 AM
Striding Cloud

The dark Kage grinned as he stared at her insanely licking his lips. "When am i suppose to start feeling something?" The real Kage watched Solaris scream and lifted his hand up as his hand wrapped around the seal.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 01:58 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: the effects are kicking in rapidly

Solaris: is still screaming in pain and the seal is completely stuck to the gate doors

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:00 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage tries to pull it off but it doesn't even budge. "What why isn't it not coming off." The dark Kyuubi growled. "That old bastered must have put a second seal on here."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:02 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: chuckles evilly and is still using the jutsu

Solaris: is screaming in pain and still has the sharp fangs and nails, and my lines on my face are still jagged and my eyes still have a black backround with a blood red slit

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:43 PM
Striding Cloud

"Solaris!" The real kage yelled threw the golden gates.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 02:59 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: is grinning insanely and is still using the jutsu

Solaris: is screaming in excruciating pain

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 12:58 AM
Striding Cloud

Kages hair drops onto his face covering his eyes.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:43 PM