KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Official Nauto Remix RPG

Who Do You Think Is/are The Hottest Boy/s In Naruto.? (if u watch the show)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Naruto 8 13.33%
Sasuke 15 25.00%
Itachi 11 18.33%
Kiba 6 10.00%
Neji 11 18.33%
Shikamaru 9 15.00%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Official Nauto Remix RPG
Started by: Raven_959

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 88 89 [90] 91 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dan Westfall

wow. this looks more like a love game than a ninja game...++=

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 11:02 PM
Dan Westfall is currently offline Click here to Send Dan Westfall a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Westfall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: black elelectricity is surging around me and i roar loudly causing the electricity to jolt him sending him flying through 34 walls.

Solaris: yells in pain even louder and can feel the dark kyuubi sinking it's chakra into my demon seal and my eyes go completely black, and is able to feel it taking over me.

((hey how about the dark kyuubi won't giver her back to kage and the dark kyuubi starts to transform her into the four tailed version of the dark kyuubi, and then the same thing starts happening to the other form where it goes back to normal and when the smoke clears it's solaris transforming into the four tailed dark kyuubi. kk??))

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:31 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

*anyone playin shikamaru?*

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:48 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

((nope...))

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 10:14 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: black elelectricity is surging around me and i roar loudly causing the electricity to jolt him sending him flying through 34 walls.

Solaris: yells in pain even louder and can feel the dark kyuubi sinking it's chakra into my demon seal and my eyes go completely black, and is able to feel it taking over me.

((hey how about the dark kyuubi won't giver her back to kage and the dark kyuubi starts to transform her into the four tailed version of the dark kyuubi, and then the same thing starts happening to the other form where it goes back to normal and when the smoke clears it's solaris transforming into the four tailed dark kyuubi. kk??))

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:22 AM
Striding Cloud

Dark Kage grins and charges up a powerful attack. "What a waste, you could have served under me." "Back off you'll destroy her, with that attack. I only wanted you to break every bone in her body so she is immobilized. I don't have the power to do that. But you're gonna blow her into bits stop it now!" Normal Kage says. Dark Kage grins. "Shut the hell up! I'll handle this!"

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:25 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Ultimate Dark Kyuubi: the dark electricity is spiraling around me like a typhoon, and its slowly fading into steam and ius turning back to normal...or am i....

Solaris: is being consumed by the dark kyuubi and the other form of me has a floating black chakra around me and is on all fours and the smoke is clearing and the skin is literally coming off of my face, and a dark and evil form is breaking loose

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:33 AM
Striding Cloud

Dark Kage grins at the site of Solaris. "Ha! Give her more power you damn fox! Give her it all it won't save her." Dark Kage's hair than begans to shed back into Kage's short black hair. And his eyes turn back blue instead of blood red. The symbols over his body vanish as he turns back into normal Kage. Kage falls onto the ground because of all Dark Kage's power. Struggling to stand back on his feet.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:36 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Four Tailed Soalris: my body has literally transformed into the same structure and type as the dark kyuubi's and is growling darkly and breathing heavilly

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:39 AM
Striding Cloud

"I gotta get out of here." Kage said as he turned around and began to run.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:45 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Four Tailed Dark Solaris: roars really loud and has a black and blood red ball floating above my mouth

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:46 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage continued running he would soon be out of site.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:54 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Four Tailed Dark Solaris: runs on all fours after him and is keeping an eye on him

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:56 AM
Striding Cloud

"Damit she's gaining on me." Kage said as he continued running.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 05:58 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Four Tailed Dark Solaris: gets caught by the throat by someone in a cloak and can't get loose

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:00 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage turns around to see Four Tailed Dark Solaris unable to move.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:01 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Four Tailed Dark Solaris: is unable to move still

((hey how about its an unknown member of the demon atkatsuki and the person wants to put the nibi no neko mata in her... kk??))

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:05 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage watched Solaris but still was unable to figure why she wasn't moving.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:18 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Four Tailed Dark Solaris: is still unable to move and the cloaked figure turns and faces him but the person's face cant be seen

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:21 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage stares at the unknown man who must be amazingly powerful. To stop Solaris in her Four Tailed form. And it didn't look like he was trying very much. Not even using have of his power. Kage launches himself into the air somersaulting. He than launched himself towards the cloaked man.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:24 AM