KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry and ginny--my version

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT! 12 44.44%
it's good 10 37.04%
it's ok 2 7.41%
it's bad 1 3.70%
HATE IT! 2 7.41%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

harry and ginny--my version
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thats pretty kool but you could've explained a little bit more.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:56 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

NEW!!!!!!!!!!! PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:57 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

I liked it very much!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:28 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
thats pretty kool but you could've explained a little bit more.

yeah, I know, I'm pretty tired though, and I wasn't really into writing today...maybe tomorrow will be better. who knows.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:08 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

good plot but i agree, it seemed like an abrupt halt to the action, could be expanded a bit

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:44 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah I know. I'm gonna start writing the next part soon...hopefully you'll find it better. It might be up tonight, but probably tomorrow night. I dunno.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 10:10 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

just something short for now, there will be more tomorrow, probably. I need some ideas for the rest of the story, so if you have any ideas on how they should find the horcruxes or how Harry battles Voldemort, please please please pm me!
~*~*~

It was the last afternoon of winter break. Harry and Ron sat in their dorm room. There was a light snowfall outside. Harry threw some stuff into his trunk and closed it, while Ron finished off the last few sentences in the letter for his parents. Hermione walked into the room, trailing her trunk behind her. Harry and Ron looked up at her, and Hermione greeted them with the same saddening expression.

“Almost ready?” she asked.

“Yeah, Just about,” said Harry, putting on his warmer cloak and scarf. Ron tied his letter to Pig Widgeon’s leg and opened the window for the clumsy owl. Harry and Ron grabbed their trunks and followed Hermione downstairs.

Once downstairs, Harry left a letter for Ginny on the table in front of the crackling fire. The three of them walked silently out of the castle, not bothering to say goodbye to any of their teachers, fellow Griffindors that had returned from holidays early, of even Hagrid. They walked all the way to Hogsmeed, and then apparated to Godrick’s Hollow.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:27 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

I've started another story. It's called 'James and Lilly'. Please check it out and post your comments!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:06 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Pretty good yaayyy Godrics Hollow!!!and ill go check out ur James and Lilly 1 right now!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:58 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Just a bit for now. They'll be more by tomorrow wink
~*~*~

Ginny walked into the common room that night, followed closely by Brianna, who had come back a day early from the holidays. They walked over to the fire and sat down on the couch. It was then that Ginny noticed the letter with her name on it.

“What’s this?” asked Ginny picking up the letter. “It looks like Harry’s writing,” she said tearing the envelope open. She unfolded the paper inside, beginning to read:

Dear Ginny,

First of all, I just want you to know that I love you very much. But I cannot put you in danger, even with what Dumbledor said about love being something I have that Voldemort doesn’t. I’ve left to find the rest of the horcruxes. Ron and Hermione have come with me to help. After I find the last of the horcruxes, I’m going to battle Voldemort, and finish the prophecy just as it was started. We’ll be fine. I’m really sorry I have to do this Ginny. But please don’t hurt yourself looking for me.
Love,
Harry xxx

Ginny stopped reading, as the letter ended. Brianna put her arm around her, and Ginny wiped her eyes. ‘Why did he have to do this?’ thought Ginny.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:33 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

luved it update soon!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:52 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Just a little bit for now, I'll try and post more later today. If you have any ideas on how Harry's gonna find the horcruxes, then please pm me with your ideas. Thanks! Hope you like the post!
~*~*~

Harry felt as if he was being sucked through a rubber tube. The world was spinning at light speed. All of a sudden, he fell face first on the ground. He still hadn’t gotten used to aparation. He stood slowly, brushing the dirt off of himself. He looked around. ‘So this is Godric’s Hollow,’ he thought to himself. A minute later, Ron and Hermione came tumbling out of no where.

“I’m telling you,” started Ron, “aparation is brutal.”

“This isn’t really what I pictured Godric’s Hollow to look like,” said Hermione. The three of them stared at the cavish-looking old house that stood alone on a hill. It’s shutters and doors were falling off, their hinges rusty with time. Some of the glass in the windows was cracked or broken completely, the sharp edges of the glass lined with dust.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione started up the hill towards the house.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 06:23 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

I liked it a lot exellent desciption of wut it looked like!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:11 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

try to make your posts longer and before you go further its apparation

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 08:36 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

Its really, really good!! keep posting!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:13 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
springboy34
a.k.a.samwise

It's good.But I thought Harry was going to make Ginny jealous by going out with Luna Lovegood Or Hermione Granger.But it was better than that.
I,m going to make a thread called titles of the 7th book and expectaitons.

Last edited by springboy34 on Apr 14th, 2006 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 06:31 PM
springboy34 is currently offline Click here to Send springboy34 a Private Message Find more posts by springboy34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay, i'll check out your thread. thanks for the comments!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:34 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

[COLOR=crimosn] ive told you this a million times wont you listen to me!!! ITS DUMBLEDORE!!! NOT DUMBLEDOR!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:43 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

its a spelling mistake, who cares?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:15 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay, i'm sorry! i'm still getting used to it...i'm not a very good speller and that's why i do it on word. doc. but it dosn't have dumbledorE in it so i always forget.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 02:31 AM