KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry and ginny--my version

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT! 12 44.44%
it's good 10 37.04%
it's ok 2 7.41%
it's bad 1 3.70%
HATE IT! 2 7.41%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

harry and ginny--my version
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

it just bothers me when ppl do it constantly. I mean we're Harry Potter obessors we're supposed to know how to spell things that relate to Harry Potter. But yea we make mistakes and thats ok

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:20 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Okay, here’s the next post. Please post your comments!

Ginny lay on her four-poster bed, staring up at the ceiling, the curtains pulled around her bed. She had never really liked the hideous curtains, and had always wanted to ask Hermione about a spell to change them, but she never had.

She was a wreck. Her usual happy and cheerful face was now a mess because of Harry. Her eyes were all red and puffy from crying all night. Her pale skin was cold, and she shuddered as she thought of what might happen to Harry…to her brother, Ron, to Hermione.

The door to Ginny’s dorm room creaked open, and Brianna walked in. “Hey, how are you doing?” Brianna asked, sitting on Ginny’s bed.

“I’m just…” said Ginny in a whisper, “scared.”

“Hon, don’t worry about it,” said Brianna. “He’s gonna realize that he made a mistake by leaving you here, and he’ll come back for you.”

“I don’t know…” whispered Ginny. She wanted to cry…but there were no tears left in her. “I just, I just don’t want to talk about it,” she said, rolling over so that she faced the window.

“Well, talk to me when you want to,” said Brianna understandingly.

Ginny smiled a little. She was glad she had such a good friend. She tried hard to fill her head with only good memories, and once accomplished, fell into a deep sleep.
~*~*~

And that was why, when the window opened, Ginny heard nothing. “Mumbleffia,” whispered a black-cloaked figure. The spell was an advanced spell that the Dark Lord had taught her. A spell which when used, no one could here you. The figure slipped her body over the windowsill and onto the cold marble floor. A gust of cold winter wind blew in from outside, blowing off the figure’s hood. Ginny shivered in her sleep. The figure pulled her hood back over her face, shutting the window.

The figure walked slowly over to where the sleeping Ginny lay. It peered over her, smiling a little, then it’s face growing sad as it stared at the once happy and cheerful girl that was the best in her year for defense against the dark arts. The figure tore it’s eyes away from the sleeping Ginny, walking to where Ginny’s open trunk lay on the floor. It rummaged around in it for quite some time, then found what it needed: Ginny’s diary.

The spell had worn off by now, and Ginny awoke to rustling. She slowly sat up in her bed, and saw a figure standing at the foot of her bed. She reached over and grabbed her wand from her bedside table, muttering, “Lumos!” Just quiet enough so that the other girls wouldn’t hear her. She stared at the person she saw. “Professor Grinfeld? What are you doing here?” she asked.

Professor Grinfeld pulled back her hood. “Professor McGonagle just asked me to check up on you lot, making sure none of you went after your fellow Gryffindors,” she said, slipping the diary under her robes so that Ginny wouldn’t see.

“Oh, well, I don’t think any of us are going anywhere,” muttered Ginny staring at her bed sheets.

“Well, now that I see you’re all right, I’ll just be going,” and with that, Professor Grinfeld walked out of the room.

'Strange...' thought Ginny as her wand went out and she fell asleep.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 01:49 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

bravo bravo*clap* *clap*

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 02:40 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Its pretty good and you're improving by every post you make. big grin

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:40 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

very good!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 07:47 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks guys! working on the next post now...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 05:18 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay, well, I need some help, because I have no idea what they're gonna be doing at godric's hollow...so if anyone can help me out with some ideas here, please please PLEASE pm me!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:33 PM
Sirius_Rulez

its really and cant wait till u post more

of course I was

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:45 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

soon...cuz i'm working on the next part now...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 11:59 PM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

Are you telling me that Trika is the defence against the dark arts teacher!!!!!! After all greenwort or whoever she is said noone would know her real name.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 09:44 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

I think this could be my suggestion: love + love + love +bunny + smart
= thumb up

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:56 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

What the heck does "SOON" mean when a week has past and u haven't posted anything!!!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:35 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

I think that typing "POST" a million times would be worth it.
I'll start now.
POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST,

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:20 AM
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

This is Natasha. Usually it's Meena with the death threats but well.... I really want you to live. SO POST! PLEASE! We need some fabulous story action!!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:18 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel4ever

i've just read ur story and i think that its really good when are u going to post again b/c i cant wait

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:21 PM
angel4ever is currently offline Click here to Send angel4ever a Private Message Find more posts by angel4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Yea! So Post! Tellement.....

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:00 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

Old Post May 24th, 2006 10:37 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ok guys give her a break she told me she'll update wen she gets bac from vaca!!!so calm down!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:28 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginny Rules 94
G/H shipper all the way

her story is awsome

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:08 AM
Ginny Rules 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginny Rules 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginny Rules 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginny Rules 94
G/H shipper all the way

AWSOME STORY CAN`T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR STORY TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 05:58 PM
Ginny Rules 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginny Rules 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginny Rules 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote