KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry and ginny--my version

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT! 12 44.44%
it's good 10 37.04%
it's ok 2 7.41%
it's bad 1 3.70%
HATE IT! 2 7.41%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

harry and ginny--my version
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

i'LL NEVER CALM DOWN UNLESS YOU GIVE ME.....A BANANA!
aS AN eMOTICON!
smilie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 07:16 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Happy Dance heres a dancing banana now calm down!!!!shell be back soon!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 07:38 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

hey guys! sorry for the wait, I've been away on vacation. The next aprt should be up sometime this week (hopefully). Thanks for your support!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:29 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

wholly that was totally wiked

Old Post May 31st, 2006 10:07 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

hey guys, here's the next part of the story. It's not the best because I wrote it kinda quickly, but I hope you enjoy it. There'll be more later though. wink

Tap, tap, tap.

Tap, tap, tap.

Tap, tap, tap.

“Harry, I don’t think anyone’s home,” said Hermione, a little annoyance in her voice.

“Well, that’s a shame. Better get going then,” said Ron as he turned him back and started away from the old house.

“There’s gotta be another way,” Harry said quietly. “Alohamora,” he muttered, pointing his wand at the door. There was a clicking sound, and the door slowly creaked open. The three of them just stood staring in shock.

“After you, Harry,” said Hermione nervously.

Harry readied his wand and pushed the door open more. He walked in slowly, closely followed by Ron and Hermione.

December 31st.

Harry left today. He left to find the horcruxes. He didn’t actually tell me, but he left me a note. Hermione and Ron are with him. I really thought he loved me this time. I didn’t think he would do this again. I guess I was just wrong. Maybe Dean really is better for me. At least I don’t really have to worry about him going anywhere. I just really wish—

Professor Grinfeld shut the diary closed as her students entered the classroom. She spotted Ginny, and smiled warmly at her. She waited until the class was seated and quiet to start the lesson. She made sure that the diary was locked safely in the top right drawer of her desk. “Today class we will be learning about horcruxes.” She looked at Ginny, trying to read her face, but Ginny’s expression was blank.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 09:12 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

good cliffhanger!And waterslicer most of the time when authors don't post it means they haven't been on there computer so they don't even know you're obsessing about them updating so technically your writing that stufff for no reason

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Jun 1st, 2006 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 09:30 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

^^^not all the time...I dont update a lot and I still come here all the time! and very good!!!update soon!!!(and plus its good 2 know u have fans even after you dont post 4 awhile...)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:33 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah. lol. btw guys, if you have any ideas for me please PM me with them!

the next part might be up by next week smile

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 08:45 PM
Sirius_Rulez

it was really good

of course I was

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 08:52 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yea well your different. That's the case most of the time.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:05 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

actually not really...on many sites I go to 4 fanfics ppl are always on but only udate every once and awhile because they like reading other stories more then writing...or they run out of ideas and just dont write 4 awhile until they get an idea!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:11 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

anyways...here's the next part of the story. Hope you like it!

Ginny walked out of the DADA class in a daze. She wasn’t really thinking of anything in particular, and hadn’t paid any attention in class, but she was somewhat aware of what had just happened. A small I’m-not-okay-but-just-don’t-ask smile was on her face, and her eyes stung from the dryness. She felt a tap on her shoulder as she shook her head clear and looked beside her.

“What?” she asked rudely, and noticing the expression on Brianna’s face repeated, “ I’m sorry, Bri. What?” she asked more calmly.

Brianna looked at her quizzically. “Gin, I’ve been tapping you for that past 5 minutes! What’s up?”

“Nothing!” Ginny said a little too fast, the smile spreading wider on her face. “Now common, I don’t want to miss the fish fingers we’re having for lunch. You know how much I looooooooove fish fingers!” she said, putting in a little too much expression that it almost sounded like sarcasm. She knew Brianna knew that fish fingers were her least favourite food, but shook that thought away as she grabbed a confused looking Brianna and pulled her down the hall.

Ginny and Brianna entered the Great Hall. They walked to the Gryffindor table and put their book bags down beside them.

“Hey, Ginny,” said Freddy, a boy in Ginny’s year who’d always had a crush on her. Brianna scowled as she piled Ginny’s plate with fish fingers.

Ginny gave a weak smile to Freddy, and then scowled back at Brianna. She knew she would have to eat all of the fish fingers to make Brianna happy. Ginny picked up her fork and speared one in half. She raised the fish to her lips, and with slight hesitation, put it in her mouth. She made a disgusted face, and spat it out.

“Common, we need to talk,” said Brianna sternly. This time it was Ginny being pulled.

“Ginny, you’re my best friend, and I’m concerned about you! You’ve been acting all weird ever since DADA! Ginny, you can tell me!” Brianna said once they had hidden themselves behind a drape.

“No I can’t” Ginny whispered, shaking her head.

“GINNY! I’M YOUR BLOODY BEST FRIEND! IF YOU CAN’T TELL ME SOMETHING, THEN WHY SHOULD I BE YOUR FRIEND?” Brianna yelled, shaking Ginny’s shoulders.

“You’re right.”

“What?”
“You shouldn’t be my friend. Bri, I’m only gonna get you into trouble now, and I don’t want you to die because of it.”

“What are you planning to do, sneak out and follow Harry?”

Ginny looked up from the floor, a look in her eyes that told Brianna everything.

“Ginny no! You can’t do that! You heard what he wrote, he doesn’t want you to follow him!” Brianna said, her voice shaking more and more with every word.

“I have to Brianna, it’s what I—“

“No it’s not bloody well hat you have to do! You’re gonna leave me at a time like this? What kind of friend are you Ginny?”

“I’m a terrible one,” muttered Ginny, directing her gave back down to the floor so she didn’t have to see Brianna’s reaction.

“After what I did for you?! I can’t believe you would do this to me! I hate you Ginny!” Brianna stormed out from behind the drape, tears streaming down her face.

You did the right thing, she told herself. But what if she’d been wrong? What if she really did need Brianna to be a friend more than anything right now?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:21 PM
Sirius_Rulez

it was really good, i like it, post again soon

of course I was

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:25 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks! I'll try posting again later this week.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 10:12 PM
hplver4life

omg i love it i can't wait till you post again
love

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:06 AM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol. I'm working on it!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 08:46 PM
hplver4life

good cause i just can't wait lol

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 03:26 AM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

history of the contagiuos word "lol"

did everyone get the contagious word "lol" from R.S. a.k.a. Runescape?
and it is contagious.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:23 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

if they did may i ask for their usernames?
mine's waterslicer obviuosly.

okay, back to the subject of your story.
it's going really well, my teacher would say "keep it up, mate, a great improvement!" "see, when you focus on your task you can do really well!"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:24 AM
hplver4life

lol my teacher would say "hurry up and finish writing the stinkin story

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:37 AM