KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

So I don`t have his comlink? Fine, if Galahad doesn`t want to be safe with the Army...

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:03 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Communication between Galahad and Commisar, as the Senator abandoms Lanzar to its grim fate...

"Senator Galahad, you leave without explanation after I had doubts whether you are alive, I would like to request a meeting, as I was greatly worried about your safety. Is Duchess Sasha on board your ship? I would also like to hear an explanation why ships being under your protection attacked the Taskforce. "

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 12:19 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"I am sorry, Commissar, but my business on Lanzar is done, and I am leaving. Possibly forever. Lanzar will soon be noted as a planet devoid of intelligent life. It's not quite possible to teach the finer points of politics to a Sauropod.

"I assure you that I am quite alive and quite safe. What harm did you think would befall me? I had befriended the Osokan people, and I am a member of the Empire. Maybe your sloppy, eratic bombardment of a certain Guild Hall that I may have been in?"

Galahad pauses for emphasis.

"As for the ships, you are not accusing me of ordering an attack on Imperial forces, are you? Those vessels are under Senatorial protection; unless you have the warrants, Commissar, you can inquire all you like and receive no results. And if I know the Senate, Esgabath, you won't receive those warrants until they're completely irrelevant. You'll have moved on to grander schemes."

Last edited by Alkaselzer on Nov 16th, 2007 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:59 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

"I am here," the Duchess replies. Her tone is unpleasantly sarcastic. "I must congratulate you on your victory. It must have been difficult fighting such valiant warriors yourself."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:05 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Commisar laughs in response to it.

"Oh, so you BEFRIENDED our friendly Osokans?! Well, please forgive me for thinking that such barbaric creatures could simply kill you or take you hostage, as they tried to murder me, even as I was trying to give them a chance, negotiating with one of the Lodge Captains, as Drakkon refused my offer ."- He continues in mockingly sincere tone.

"And Your Grace... I see that you rejected my advise and followed Senator Galahad- which is very unwise. You have chosen the path that willl lead you nowhere, when you could enjoy your priviliged position for your entire, hopefully LONG life. My offer still stands- join me on Victorious, and I will explain this folly to you. And I am quite proud of mine very rapidly growing art collection, I am sure that you would enjoy it." -He studies her image on his screen for a moment.

"Did you really care that much about bunch of violent animals? I am sure that most of the Galaxy will sigh with relief upon the eradication of such troublesome, vicious species."- He smiles again. -"Of course, this friendship of yours didn`t bring them much good, did it? I am sure that Drakkon was really grateful for your help, he seemed to have certain faith in Andran, and it should extend to you as well. One may say that you knew from the beginning how it shall end, but every such serious situation may be good opportunity to achieve your political goals, isn`t it, Senator?" -He turns to Galahad now. -"Of course, it seems that you failed in this regard as well."

"And actually, Your Grace, I don`t think that you should question my bravery, I barely avoided death from the Osokan animals, even as I could stay in the safety of my Star Destroyer. I actuallly had an encounter with the Lodge Captain Vasillisk, who seemed to be one of your friends, do you know what happened with him? I would quite enjoy his head on my wall."

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Nov 16th, 2007 at 10:23 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 10:18 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Not that their actions against you were justifiable, but they had enough reason to want your death, I think."

Galahad pauses to let Sasha respond to the Commissar.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:28 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Sasha's face screws up in anger.

"Vasilik was a kind and generous being! He could have been Guildmaster but sacrificed his own power to support Drakkon. He is not some animal, not some trophy for you to mount on your wall!"

She regains her composition, breathing heavily.

"Vasilik was killed in the bombardment around the Guild Hall. Before he died, he made me an honorary Lodge Captain. I intend to respect his memory, Commissar, and I will not be joining you on the Victorious."

Last edited by Brit on Nov 16th, 2007 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:29 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad gives a nod, approving of her words.

"As for my feelings on the Osokans, yes, I befriended them. I originally joined this mission simply to watch Senator Andran in action, but one cannot stand idly by and watch a genocide if one can help prevent it. Obviously, my political actions did not help, but I did befriend them.

"They were a brash race, the Osokans, but they were a race nonetheless."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:39 PM
Lord Melkor

"Oh, so Your Grace finally decided to return home?"- Commisar responds, mocking again. - "It is something you should have done earlier. You may think highly of yourself, but you seem to act as spoiled brat. I hope that you enjoyed your little "adventure." I hope that you have learned something, because next time you may not be as lucky. Let the burning of Lanzar, that I just ordered, be an example for you. No one who opposes the Emperor`s will ends well."

"Osokans have chosen their own fate. It was enough for Drakkon to sumbit to Emperor`s mercy, and this slaughter may have been avoided." He responds to Galahad.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Nov 16th, 2007 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:43 PM
Brit
Duchess

"Tyrant," Sasha says, simply, and steps off of the hologram grid.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:46 PM
Lord Melkor

"Was this supposed to be an insult?" -Commisar laughs again.

"If you don`t have anything else to share with me, I would have to end this conversation."- He adds.

"By the way, you should observe what is happening at the East of the Lanzar city right now." -He smiles, after looking back at other screens.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Nov 16th, 2007 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 03:46 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad also looks to other screens, then back to the Commissar.

"I am aware of the situation," Galahad says. "I hope you're happy with your genocide, Esgabath. Only civilians are left! Call it off."

Last edited by Alkaselzer on Nov 16th, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:29 PM
Lord Melkor

Commisar laughs again.

"There are no Osokan civillians, all of them are dangerous, and after my experiences I am in favor of the pernament solution of this issue. And of course, even if I wanted to stop it...it is Lord Vader that leads those Fighters, personally."

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:37 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad clenches his jaw.

"There ARE Osokan civilians, but when you burn everything that they hold dear, they will fight for it, just like any other race. Will you wipe out those other races as well, Commissar?"

Galahad sighs.

"So be it, then. Lord Vader will lead the bombardment, and that will be that. Perhaps we'll meet again on Coruscant, Esgabath. It must be said...I will not anticipate it joyfully. Goodbye, Commissar."

Galahad's hologram looks away.

"End transmission."

It flickers out of existance.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:45 AM