KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, do you really think we're frightened by your silly little threats? Especially from someone who's confirmed that they're one of the Rebels against the Empire?" Rylis replies, rolling her eyes. "However, now you've given us a pretty good idea as to what you've brought in on your ships and why you don't want anyone knowing what it is...I would guess illegal weapons. Am I right? Now, why don't you run along to whoever it is you're here with, and let them know you've blown your cover. I'm sure they'll be so thrilled with that."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 07:30 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A burly Osokan steps forwards and draws a pretty big knife.

He makes a pretty incomprehensible demand.

I would also be interested to know on what grounds the term 'Rebel' was dropped into the conversation.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 19th, 2006 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Rebel? Confirmed? Where did you get that? No one ever said we were rebels, lady." Kyle notices the Osokan and raises his hands away from his blaster.
(Can Kyle speak Osokan? Understand it? I can't remember. Either way, I'm sure he gets the hint. Oh and Lana, reread my post, I never admitted being a Rebel. Kyle carefully danced around it. wink )

<<In Osokan if I can, basic if not.>>"Hey, take it easy. I'm glad you came. These bounty hunters were just harassing us. They said something about bombing your people. That's the only reason I started shouting. Sorry if we disturbed you."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 02:04 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

(damn you stick out tongue)

"As far as I'm concerned, you've as good as admitted it." Rylis snaps back.

"Harassing you? Hmm...as it happens to have occurred, I was sitting here at our ship when the bug started threatening me. I'm not surprised you'd leave out a little detail like that, though."

(and I don't think any of us have a high enough language skill to understand or speak Osokan.)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 03:47 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(I take that as a compliment. smile )
Kyle ignores the first statement. he realises just how close he came to messing the mission up.
"Well, I wasn't around for that, was I. But as worked up as he was when we got here, I'm sure you must have started it."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 04:13 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Rebels?!" Rhys steps back from everyone else (inadvertently towards the Osokan) and looks from Kyle and Eerin to Rylis and Arvus. "I don't deal with Rebels. Smugglers like me may not care for the Empire, but I'm not the type to pretend it can be fought."

If Rhys can speak Osokan well enough, he'll say to the burly Osokan in an undertone, "These two bothering us oppose Drakkon. They want him dead."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:08 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It doesn't seem they are interetsed in what you guys have to say, whether they understand you or not.

They seem to think this will be a public orde rissue, so they are clearing you out. They recognise that it is Rylis and co who have their ship parked here, so it is the Rebels being told to buzz off.

That will take you guys up to the next hour in the main threads, which will start soon, and you can return there.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

New situation!

Arvus has been following Kyle in the streets after he leaves the starport. Picking up the tail, Kyle turns to confront...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 09:56 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Ha! I knew it was Avrus! And without spying on their thread too.)

When Kyle hears Eerin's click, he immediately spins around and puts his hand on his blaster's grip.

"Alright, what's your problem? You got a burning question or something?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 11:36 PM
General Zink
Bane

*tumbleweed rolls by* *whistling* *whipcrack* *wah-wah-wah!*

"You might say that," Arvus replies, holding his hands behind his back. "Quite a big convoy you've got there."

Last edited by General Zink on Jun 5th, 2006 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:05 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ushgarak, where have you gone.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:21 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Would you kindly stop trying to interrupt our game?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:26 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(I love that!) *ah-ah-ah-ah-ah* *wah-wah-wah-wah* (supposed to be the next part)

Kyle stares straight at Avrus, unblinking. His muscles were tensed, ready to spring into action if needed.
"That bother you? Anyway, my business it still not yours."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:43 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Actually, yes, it does bother me. The Empire wants to know what's in those boxes, friend. Mind telling me?"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:44 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Ok, fine. It's the Correlian Plague. Want me to open a container for you?" Kyle sneers back.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Tricky, you haven't got back to the convoy yet.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:05 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(I know, it was a sarcastic offer to take him there. That, and most people don't want a plague, Correlian or otherwise.)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:58 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Your sarcasm bores me," says Arvus, his cold Arkanian visage unchanging and emotionless. "Now, I'll ask again, what is that convoy carrying?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:35 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle grins at the man, "Boring? Hey, I can be an exciting guy. Let's hit the local cantina, I'll buy you a Lum." His grin melts away. "But no matter how many times you ask me, I'm not telling you about the convoy. You wanna start something, go ahead. Otherwise I've got work to do. But I wasn't kidding about the Lum." he adds lightly.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:19 AM
General Zink
Bane

"You weren't kidding, eh?" Arvus says, then grins, quite unusual for an Arkanian. "How about it, then? Get your hand off that holster and let's go get a drink, hmm?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 06:59 AM