KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » The Return of the Draft Threads: Bonus Round Edition

The Return of the Draft Threads: Bonus Round Edition
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by illadelph12
Would the Eidolon Warwear version of War Machine be off limits?

Wasn't that the freaky alien armour which had a crap load of powers behind it and cured rhodes of cancer..... something like that ?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:50 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Would the Eidolon Warwear version of War Machine be off limits?

I'd say yes.... I think that armour was a tad too uber

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 06:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Originally posted by Scoobless
I'd say yes.... I think that armour was a tad too uber

That's what I figured. I've researched it a bit and it seems that the Eidolon Warwear was a sentient technoorganic symbiote that could create any weapon the wearer could think of and heal and regenerate any physical damage inflicted, as well as interface with, and override if necessary, any other tech in it's proximity.

So yeah, that's a bit out of bounds.

The new Sentinel Squad ONE War Machine has augmentations that would allow me to take down just about any mutant I might face (it's outfitted with the same scanners and adaptability as a Sentinel), so that might be out of bounds as well.

I'll use the latest Stark issued "Variable Threat Response Battle Suit" War Machine Armor for the fight. It's basically Tony's armor with additional wrist mounted chain guns, dual shoulder mounted missile racks, and a bit denser alloy.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 07:36 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

That's what I figured. I've researched it a bit and it seems that the Eidolon Warwear was a sentient technoorganic symbiote that could create any weapon the wearer could think of and heal and regenerate any physical damage inflicted, as well as interface with, and override if necessary, any other tech in it's proximity.

So yeah, that's a bit out of bounds.

The new Sentinel Squad ONE War Machine has augmentations that would allow me to take down just about any mutant I might face (it's outfitted with the same scanners and adaptability as a Sentinel), so that might be out of bounds as well.

I'll use the latest Stark issued "Variable Threat Response Battle Suit" War Machine Armor for the fight. It's basically Tony's armor with additional wrist mounted chain guns, dual shoulder mounted missile racks, and a bit denser alloy.

Nice.....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:00 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Can we use screenshots from Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 as battle feats? I have scans of War Machine kicking Blackheart, Thanos and Shuma Gorath's asses simultaneous... big grin

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:27 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

........no........not at all.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:27 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

can we use comics we draw ourselves as canon resources? big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:31 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmm...so half of my (fake) team got shot down? Meh. Sneaking Plastic Man in would have been hilarious...he's the sh*t to debate for "And then he turns into a toilet and flushes Agent Zero down himself..."

Anyone can steal Longshot if they want though. You probably won't win, but think of the fun you'll have debating for him. wink

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:32 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no.....not at all......

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:32 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm...so half of my (fake) team got shot down? Meh. Sneaking Plastic Man in would have been hilarious...he's the sh*t to debate for "And then he turns into a toilet and flushes Agent Zero down himself..."

Anyone can steal Longshot if they want though. You probably won't win, but think of the fun you'll have debating for him. wink

you gonna play though? the more the merrier....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:33 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Blair Wind
you gonna play though? the more the merrier....

Nah, Mod-dom is effectively my retirement. And too many good picks are taken...I'd have to dig hella-deep to field a decent team (but I'd seriously consider Longshot and/or Iron Spidey if I did...hehe). I suppose I could enter (there were 3 mods in a recent signature-making tourney) but I honestly don't feel like it. Too much work for just one match, and not a real shot at winning the tourney (what is the bonus for winning??)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Long Shot was banned anyway ... stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:40 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

who says theres not a chance? go steal deadpools team and well....you could win it all by yourself shifty There is no bonus that I know of other than bragging rights......

but serioulsy with all the authority villians or heroes, no one has really taken that route with people....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:41 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Scoobless
Long Shot was banned anyway ... stick out tongue

No freaking way. You mean someone already tried to pick him?

And who the hell did deadpool have anyway? I know they weren't too great, but there might be one worth stealing.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:43 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

hawkeye....only one worth anything. Well unless you want Rhino.....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:45 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by DigiMark007
No freaking way. You mean someone already tried to pick him?

And who the hell did deadpool have anyway? I know they weren't too great, but there might be one worth stealing.

I believe i originally nominated him as a possibility but then got shot down....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:47 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by grey fox
I believe i originally nominated him as a possibility but then got shot down....

Points for thinking about it though. wink

And yeah, even if I joined, my team right now is Iron Spidey. A solid pick, but nowhere near the level I need to be at. I'll just watch and enjoy.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:52 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

what has iron spidy actually done?

and can we recruit heroes with their mighty morphs? Marvel made a kids focused arc where Ironman made morph bots or something like that (think power rangers) and based it on their powers. (like spidy has a humanoid bot that has most of his powers)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:54 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thats it !!!!

Just for shit's and giggle i shall take a group of characters under class 50

Longshot (yep i'm gonna try , he wasn't exactly banned it was just the repercussion effect of his powers)

Deathstroke

Iron Spidey

Agent Zero

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:56 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by grey fox
Thats it !!!!

Just for shit's and giggle i shall take a group of characters under class 50

Longshot (yep i'm gonna try , he wasn't exactly banned it was just the repercussion effect of his powers)

Deathstroke

Iron Spidey

Agent Zero

While your trying to sneak some one in why don't you try Gorgon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgon...rine_villain%29 unless he's already been banned.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:59 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote