KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 7 book---seen by ron & hermione

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT! 7 58.33%
it's good 2 16.67%
it's ok 1 8.33%
it needs work 2 16.67%
HATE IT! 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

7 book---seen by ron & hermione
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

"Ugh. I hate this dress!" yelled Ginny. Hermione and Ginny were in Hermione's dorm room trying on dresses for the Halloween Ball that night. Ginny had just put on a dress that went just passed her knees and was convered in hideous flowers. Mrs. Weasley had only let her bring one dress, saying that she would make Ginny something special for the Christmas Ball. "Hermione, can't you find some spell that will change it?”
“Let me look…” said Hermione flipping open a spell book. “Oh! Here’s one. But you’ll have to tell me what you want it to look like…”
“Okay. First of all, it has to be longer,” Hermione flicked her wand and the dress became so long it just touched the floor. “Second, I want it more…flowy,” Hermione flicked her wand again and the dress flowed starting at Ginny’s waist. “No flowers,” said Ginny, and again Hermione flicked her wand and every flower disappered. “Now, for colours,” said Ginny looking at herself in a mirror.
“How about blue? You look great in blue, Ginny.”
“Alright. Make it blue,” she said, turning to face Hermione.
Hermione flicked her wand once more and the whole dress became a shade of sky blue. “But I think it needs one more thing,” said Hermione looking Ginny up and down. She smiled. She flicked her wand and a pattern of curly gold stitches ran around the bottom, flowy part of the dress. Ginny looked at herself in the mirror again.
“Hermione, it’s beautiful!” she said, hugging Hermione, “Much better than before. Thank you.”
“You’re welcome,” said Hermione smiling.
“Okay, now what about you’re dress?” asked Ginny.
“Well, I was just thinking of wearing what I wore to the Yule Ball in fourth year, but then again, that might not fit me…”
“No you can’t wear the same thing again. We have to make you something compeletly new.”
“Okay,” said Hermione, laughing. She took out her old dress and put it on. She was right. It was snug around her shoulders and was too tight around the waist. Ginny laughed at her. “Hey! I didn’t laugh at you!” said Hermione.
“Sorry,” Ginny said, covering her mouth. Ginny picked up the spell book that Hermione had been holding, and flicked her wand at Hermione. The dress Hermione was wearing became red and strapless, and a less tight. Ginny flicked her wand again, and the dress became short, falling to just above Hermione’s knees. Ginny flicked her wand for the last time and the bottom half of the dress was pulled together at one side and fastened with a diamond pin. Hermione looked herself in the mirror and smiled. “Now that,” said Ginny, looking Hermione up and down, “Is way better.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“So Ron,” said Harry as they climbed the stairs to their dorm room after breakfast, “Are you going to be wearing that, um, suit, that you wore in fourth year again?” he asked laughing.
Ron scowled and said, “No, it’s doesn’t fit me anymore.”
Harry laughed. They walked into the room and saw Dean, Neville, and Seamus sitting on Neville’s bed, talking about whom they were bringing to the dance. “Hey, guys,” said Harry and Ron as the sat down.
“Hey,” said everyone else. “So, who are you guys taking to the dance?” asked Neville.
“I’m taking Hermione,” said Ron, blushing a little.
“I’m taking Ginny,” said Harry. “What about you guys?”
“I’m taking Parvati,” said Dean, “Seamus is taking some sixth year, and Neville is taking Luna.”
“Really?” asked Ron looking at Neville. Neville blushed a deep red colour.
“That’s great, mate!” said Harry, clapping Neville on the back.
“Uh, thanks,” said Neville.
“Well, we’re off to McGonagle’s office,” said Dean and him and Seamus stood up.
“Why? What’d you guys do?” asked Ron.
“We changed all the teacher’s butter beer to that flaming butter beer your brothers make. That stuff is awesome. You should’ve seen the teachers when they drank it. It was hilarious!” said Dean.
“Ha,” said Harry laughing. “Well, see you later.”
“Yeah, see you!” called Seamus as they walked out the door.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 02:39 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

AWESOME!!! keep going, you are doing great big grin !!!! I love it!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:16 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay i'm writing it now...

Last edited by Emmy-xo on Mar 16th, 2006 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:53 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Okay so here’s more of the story. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione walked carefully down the rocky hill. She could just see in the distance where Ron and Harry were standing.
“Common, Hermione, hurry up! We’ve got to get going!” yelled Harry.
Hermione walked a little quicker. She was careful with her footing, stepping over rocks and branches that stuck out. It was a very steep hill, almost a cliff. She stepped around a branch and onto a rock. Her other foot was caught in the branch. She turned around and tried to untangle her leg. It finally came free, and she tumbled down the hill. She landed with a thud in front of Ron and Harry’s feet.
“Common,” said Ron lifting her to her feet. He held her hand and they ran.
All of a sudden, the wind started to pick up, and it started to rain. Their clothes were drenched with the heavy drops of rain that poured down on them.
“What a surprise to see you again, Harry.” Said a voice. All three of their heads whipped around. A tall, hooded figure stepped out from behind the trees. The person wore a large black cloak and the hood was pulled down far over his face. He voice was low and scratchy… ‘Kind of like…’ thought Harry. The hood was pulled back. Hermione gasped. Ron held her tight. Harry pulled out his wand.
“Oh no, Harry,” said Voldemort, “I am too strong for you now,” He pulled his own wand out and took a step closer to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione and Ron pulled back, taking out their wands as they did so. “Isn’t it time you just gave up? Isn’t it time you joined me and became the greatest wizard of all time?” he said in the scratchy voice.
“NO!” Harry yelled. “NEVER!”
“Well, then, I have no choice but to kill you.” Hermione screamed. “Avada…”

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 04:00 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

omg... keep going!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 04:10 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

im sry but i really dont like it. Its too sudden and theres no detail. Liked your old posts.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 01:36 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay, well that's your opinion and i can't really change it.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:21 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Well, here's more of the story. hope you like it.

“Ah!” screamed Hermione sitting up in bed. Her face was drenched in sweat and tears. “W-what just happened?” she whispered to herself. She tried to remember the dream. She had to tell Harry and Ron…or maybe she didn’t…. She looked at her watch. The Halloween Ball started in an hour. She still had time to take a shower and get dressed. She walked into the bathroom and slipped off her clothes. She got ready a steamy-hot shower, and then stepped into it. The water burned her cool skin at first, and Hermione let out a gasp.
After her shower, she put on her dress, did her makeup, and blow-dried her hair. A thought came to Hermione’s head as she walked down the stairs to the common room. Where is everyone? Why is no one here? She thought. She looked around the common room. Everything was as it usually was, the chairs were in the same spots, the fire was going, books and pieces of parchment lay heaped in corners or on tables, and the portraits were all still there. Everyone is probably downstairs at the Great Hall already, I better hurry. Thought Hermione as she quickened her pace. Now she was almost running.
“Where do you think you’re going?” said a voice as someone stepped around the corner.
“J-just to the Ball, Professor,” said Hermione stepping down the last step before the staircase moved.
“No you’re not,” said Professor Grinburg.
“B-but Professor! It started five minutes ago!” whined Hermione. She could feel the tears pricking at her eyes.
“No buts, Miss Granger. No students are aloud in after the ball starts. You’re too late. Please go back up to your common room. Goodnight Miss Granger.”
“But…but…that’s not fair!” yelled Hermione.
“I’m sorry but those are the rules. Goodnight,” said Professor Grinburg turning to walk away. But before she walked down the hall, she turned to Hermione and said in a stern voice, “And I will not take that whiney voice.” Hermione heard her shoes clack down the hall, slowly getting quieter and quieter, until The only sound Hermione could hear was of the faint music from the ball.
A tear ran down Hermione’s cheek. She turned and walked back up the staircase toward the portrait.
“Why are you crying dear?” asked the Fat Lady in a kind voice.
“They won’t let me into the ball, just because I’m five minutes late!” said Hermione. “Squibble,” said Hermione, and the Fat Lady swung the door open for her. Hermione walked inside and sat down on the couch by the fire. She was thinking when she remembered Harry’s invisibility cloak. A smile appeared on Hermione’s face and she ran up the stairs. The door creaked as she opened it. She stepped inside, and right away found the cloak. It was under his bed, along with letters, dirty socks, and old pieces of parchment. She pulled it out and brushed off the dust. Hermione slipped the cloak over her body, and walked out of the room.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:28 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

please post comments!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 01:19 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

i'm going to make another thread where everyone can post parts of the story. i havent started it yet, so i'll let you know when i start it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:42 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

ok, thats cool!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:06 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Very good please continue!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:17 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay here's the next post. sorry it took so long!
Click, clack, click, clack, went Hermione’s shoes as she walked down the stairs to the common room. She sat down on a couch and slipped them off, sighing in relief, as they had been causing her pain. She walked, barefooted, shoes in hand, across the cold floor to the portrait. She slowly pushed it open, careful to not make any noise. She stepped out and the portrait swung closed behind her. She stepped gingerly down the stairs to the Great Hall, where loud music could be heard. She was about to turn a corner, down a hall that led to the party, when she heard low voices. She stopped dead in her tracks, standing motionless against the wall.
“How are we going to carry this out? It’s impossible to do anything with all of these people around him!” said a voice Hermione couldn’t recognize.
“Don’t worry. Just leave everything up to me.” said a woman’s voice. “Now go! Before someone sees you!”
“Right,” said the voice again. Then, there was the sound of a large door being opened and closed, then the sound of a loud crack.
Hermione slowly tiptoed around the corner, but was surprised to see no one there. ‘Maybe it was just my imagination,’ she thought. She shook her head to clear the memory, and started down to the Great Hall. As she approached, the music got louder and louder. There were no teachers standing out side of the Great Hall, so after double checking the surrounding corridors, she opened the big doors and walked inside.
Once inside, she spotted Ron, Harry, and Ginny at once. Harry and Ginny were dancing and laughing, while Ron sat alone at a table, sulking. Hermione pulled off the invisibility cloak fixed her hair, then walked over to where Ron sat. She threw the cloak on the table and sat down in the chair next to him. She smiled at him, but he still didn’t look over at her. “Hey, Ron. Look, I’m sorry I’m a little late, it’s just Grinberg wouldn’t let me in and then I had to get Harry’s invisibility cloak, and then I heard some people talking and-“
“And you’re only getting here now?” said Ron, looking over at her.
“Ron! I’m sorry!” she said. She hated when Ron was like this.
“What were you saying about two people talking?” he asked her, forgetting that he was mad.
“I dunno who they were, but one sounded like a man, and one was definitely a woman. They were talking about someone…that they couldn’t get to because there were always people around them…”
“Who was it they were talking about?” Ron asked, shifting in his chair so he fully faced Hermione.
“I don’t know. I think they said it was a her…but I’m not entirely sure.”
“What are you guys talking about?” asked Harry as him and Ginny came over to them, their hair a mess, and their cheeks a rosy red.
“Oh, nothing,” said Ron just as Hermione was about to say something.
“Well, if you’re done talking, then come and dance!” said Ginny as she pulled Harry back onto the dance floor. Hermione followed her, pulling Ron behind her. Ron groaned. Hermione knew how much he hated to dance. But she didn’t care. She smiled and laughed, as if nothing bad could ever happen.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 02:15 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

please post your ideas...i have nothing! lol.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 01:53 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

oooo very good post...but sry I dont have any ideas!!!but u always could add sumtin romantic...(thats all i got!)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 09:47 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol. okay, thanks anyways.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 10:50 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

then next post should be up sometime tonight if i have time.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:57 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thats wat i like great job love the mystirious voices too

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 12:13 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks...but i thought you didn't like my story...? anyways, the next post should be up sometime today.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 11:27 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

no i said i didnt like that certian post. I like the story just not the particular post

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:27 PM