KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Nick Fury Vs. Regular Nick Fury

Ultimate Nick Fury Vs. Regular Nick Fury
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Ultimate Nick Fury Vs. Regular Nick Fury

Who's the meanest, toughest, one-eyed, scrapiest, sonovab!t#h when it comes down to a no-holds barred, white-knuckled, bare-fisted, battle between the two universes top-dogs of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Is it the classic Marvel Nick Fury or the Ultimate Nick Fury? There's one hour prep and the battle takes place in S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters...with just the two of them there. No contacts, no outside help, no other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, etc...just one on one!!! Who takes it and why?

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Mar 10th, 2006 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:01 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Doesn't 616 Fury have a lot more experience. Him being around since WW2 and all?

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:07 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Ultimate Nick Fury is based on Sam Jackson. That, in and of itself, bumps his badassness well over 616 Fury. smokin'

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:10 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
Ultimate Nick Fury is based on Sam Jackson. That, in and of itself, bumps his badassness well over 616 Fury. smokin'

Yeah well David Hasselhoff played Nick in a movie.

Hasselhoff is 10 times more badass them Sam Jackson and you ****ing know it Kahn mad

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:16 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

hasslehoff although nastalgic, aspires to be jackson and often finds him self caught up in "jackson fantasies"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:22 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Black Adam
Yeah well David Hasselhoff played Nick in a movie.

Hasselhoff is 10 times more badass them Sam Jackson and you ****ing know it Kahn mad

Badass yes
(please log in to view the image)

Not so much no

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:23 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
hasslehoff although nastalgic, aspires to be jackson and often finds him self caught up in "jackson fantasies"

BLASPHEMY!!

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:24 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Badass yes

Not so much no

pff

only a true badass would wear puppies as clothes....

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:25 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

pff

only a true badass would wear puppies as clothes....

There has to be a law against that. Has to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:27 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

There has to be a law against that. Has to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When your as badass as Hasselhoff you make your own laws....

Now that i think of it most of the threads I enter seem to go off topic recently.

I wonder whats causing it wink

Anyway back on topic I think 616 Nick would win.

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Mar 10th, 2006 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:31 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

When your as badass as Hasselhoff you make your own laws....

Now that i think of it most of the threads I enter seem to go of topic recently.

I wonder whats causing it wink

Your obsession with David Hasselhoff and bestiality might be to blame... stick out tongue

Ult. Fury can turn invisible and can walk though matter. He should win.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:36 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Your obsession with David Hasselhoff and bestiality might be to blame... stick out tongue

I forgot he could do that.

Doesn't 616 have stealth camo as well?

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:40 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Doesn't 616 have stealth camo as well? [/B]

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. Aside from the infinity formula I don't think he has any other unique equipment.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:45 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. Aside from the infinity formula I don't think he has any other unique equipment.

He had stealth camo in I think it was MKDareDevil 64

He was in matts office and when he was done with their conversation he turned invisible and walked out the door to avoid being seen by matts secretary

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:55 AM
$p@wn
Infamous insane anti-hero

Ha! Friggin b*stards needs pretty M-U-C-H energy. He can only do ONE thing (turns invisible OR go throw wall) just for SECONDS... The other factor is that Ultim Fury is being used to use supports - men and/or techs, an' also he pays less attention to mental abilities of his opponenets (other words - he used to counts his opponenets as STUPIDS)... So Classical Good Ol' Nick f*cks his black @$s without even getting sweat!!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:35 PM
$p@wn is currently offline Click here to Send $p@wn a Private Message Find more posts by $p@wn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Badass yes

Not so much no

laughing

616 Fury wins. he has more experience and the special formula that enhances his physical abilities..........

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:41 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by willRules
laughing

616 Fury wins. he has more experience and the special formula that enhances his physical abilities..........

yes and the stealth camo...

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:44 PM
King KAM

the black one

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 05:07 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote