KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Alliance's Sigs

Alliance's Sigs
Started by: Alliance

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (61): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thanks, its based on a jedi character I'm creating for a privatized Clone Army im "building" (as in designing). There'll be more to come later!

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 02:32 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Last new sig until after finals. This time...deadpool and a matching avy

This post is the official suspension of all photoshop activities until after my final exams! sick

Attachment: sig - deadpool gif.gif
This has been downloaded 171 time(s).

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 10:53 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

ok...i lied. here is version 2.0 of deadpool

Attachment: sig - deadpool 2 gif.gif
This has been downloaded 152 time(s).

Last edited by Ordo on Apr 18th, 2006 at 01:17 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:15 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Version 2 rules.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:49 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

thanks naz! smile

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:41 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

For my rematch vs FS. (Official Version) (there is a better version I will attmpt to put up later)

Attachment: fs-duel-2-official.gif
This has been downloaded 142 time(s).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 12:29 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Alliance this is the first time that I've checked out your sigs, they look really good, what software did you use to create your latest Avatar?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 08:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thanks Stoic.

I currently always and only use Photoshop 7...however, I plan on trying to learn that Apophisis program and a 3D rendering program called Blender this summer.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 04:07 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Apophisis isn't really that hard to use, 3D Studio Max... now thats a handful, I have it on my PC, but it's one of those programs better understood in a class room, which could run you into the thousands. I thought at first glance that you created your Avatar in Illustrator, because it looks like an vector image. I have a pic of a character I drew, and brought into Illustrator. One person really didn't like it. oh well you can't please them all, right?

Attachment: nemesis.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 05:04 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Lol...its fine. Not my style of character though...here is one I'm working on myself...just in photoshop.

If you're familiar with Star Wars I'm building a private clone army, centered around these four ex-Jedi generals (kicked out/left the order for various reasons) who were hired by this very wealthy trading planet to protect them from the Seps (the planet is deep in Sep territory and had no standing army).

My main point with this is to have some fun with Star Wars, allowing me to expand on the depth and character of the GAR (Grand army of the republic), and to slam Lucas' childish interpretation of the light/dark side of the force absolute duality and present it in a more mature modern gestalt theory.

oh... and his name is Urossk Tet (UR-awwsk TEHT) and he's a Trandoshan...and he is NOT Sith, he just uses a red saber...and hes obviously hand drawn on photoshop and far from done.

Attachment: urossk temporary.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Last edited by Ordo on Apr 24th, 2006 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 05:07 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

So you see, your character is not so bad, he does look like he could be in Kiss though...laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 05:16 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Yeah he was Inspired by Lobo and Wolverine mainly, but I had to make him mine so thats why he looks like that, I love Star Wars, they need to come out with another movie, and the reason for the dead on straight center of my character who I named Nemesis (thinking of changing that name to Fitz when I get up more loot) it a part of a toyline that I have been developing for some time now, none of the designs are set in stone, although he looks pretty done from where I'm sitting... here's another one. I could come up with a better name Than Flea, because he has Flea DNA mixed with his human genes.

Attachment: the flea.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 05:26 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

laughing out loud clever. Its always fun to work on projects. The red logo on his chest makes me thing you should make a whole series with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,+,-,*,/, and =. Little math bots for kids! No, its cool. I like this one much better.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 05:29 PM
Stoic
Avenger

laughing out loud Hey like I said they really aren't set in stone, I have over twenty of them made, I was thinking of adding a tail to the last one that I showed you, to emphasize that the experiments that he has done to himself, also jump started the myth that humans may have once had tails.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 05:41 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Human do have tails (when we are a fetus), this is no myth...why do we have a tailbone, one of the requirement of being a chordate is to have a post-anal tail...

however, I'd skip the tail and look at fleas, add something they have that makes them unique.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 05:47 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Hey Alliance what do you think of him now? I wasn't feeling all of that = sign idea. Thanks for the honest input though. what I'm about to show you is only an idea, I may go with a breast plate look on him.

Attachment: the flea2.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 05:52 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

laughing out loud i thouhgt that would tick you off...

I think its better, but I'd skip the prestplate and give him a speedo like thing that matches the shoulders, just where the waist would be. Have the silver part touching each leg and just the red touching the waist (I think the manufacturers would like my suggestion better too...

try it, I think you'll like it

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:40 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Hmmm.. good idea, I'll try it out and see how it works. Do you have Adobe Illustrator? If so perhaps you could show me other things that could be done, or maybe we could make an Alliance, and pump out a load of characters. Just a thought.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 05:22 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

laughing out loud i do have illustrator, but I;'m not familiar with it yet...that this summer. Maybe you can show me some things! Its an interesting idea, but my first loyalty is to my army, so far i have 17 majro characters I'd like to do...but a lot of them are variations on clones. We can discuss this more...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 05:42 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

As promised, this was my original animation for my duel with FS, but it was too large, so I deleted most of the frames.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Ordo on Apr 27th, 2006 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 01:54 AM