KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: dman2008 vs. inamilist

Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: dman2008 vs. inamilist
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dman2008
Also your team isn't going to get a chance to affect my team because once Blackfire fires steel and her will be off flanking so Blackhearth won't know where they were ( which doesn't matte rcaus ehe will be dead)

ok, they still need to travel a mile...

Another thing Steel has internal dampenin fields that prtetc him against out side effects so the pollen would not affetc him either.

One last thig Starfire isn't human and posson thta afeect other human probably won't hurt her.

to begin with, asthma is not a reaction to poison.

In fact, the healthier you are, ie, the better your body is at removing these allergens from itself, the worse affected you will be when thay are growing inside of you

ya, Steel doesn't have such a luxury. (I doubt he is immune to pollen, his suit doesnt even have a mask) if you can show me a scan of that, fine, it doesnt matter, because Steel lives on Earth. Over the years he would have inhaled a good degree of pollen/moldspores. Unless he has his lungs cleaned regularly, he is toast

As to your claim that blackfire and wondergirl aren't effected because they arent human, all i say is bollocks. Asthma is a natural reaction of the respritory system (much like coughing is). In fact, its a hyper-reaction, meaning that the lung's immune system is working TOO HARD.

i am NOT poisoning your characters, i am using their immune system against them. If they have an immune system that fights off allergens (which, if we bring Darwin into this, they would HAVE to) they are in trouble!

whats that? what if whatever species/demigod thing they are isnt allergic to pollen or mold spores.... (Please, scans would prove)

simple. instead of it being an allergic reaction, it becomes a problem with them having large particulate matter in their lungs.

If you have ever smoked a cigarette, or anything else, you know how aweful it is to have even supersmall particles filling your lungs. imagine when their are fullsized mushrooms growing in there

so, do you get the chance to flank me.... you may get close....

And rember Cyborg will be aiming when he firsts sees your team Man thing is the bigets and slowest person on your team Black fire will fire once she sees Cyborg fireing and fire wheere he fires.

Light/energy travels fatser then sound so the starbolts blast will hit before the sound blast.

Man thing will get hit by the blast and Blackhearth will feel his pain Man thing has no way of dodgeing it and before your team has a chance to react to the enrgy blast the sound blast will hit and blackhearth will be taken out.

No more asma

ok

blackheath, connected, able to communicate with plants, control over them....

where does it say he is injured when they are...

He is not

in fact, if he was, he would be injured every time a tree is cut down or a blade of grass eaten by cattle. So, if he is, there is NO WAY IN HELL you are going to overload his pain capacity by hurting man-thing

but he is not. He is not hurt when you hurt plants. He KNOWS when you hurt plants, he would know how healthy man-thing is, but he wouldn't be physically injured if you hurt man-thing

if you can prove otherwise be my guest

Last edited by tsilamini on Mar 14th, 2006 at 10:28 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 10:26 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by inamilist
ok, they still need to travel a mile...

to begin with, asthma is not a reaction to poison.

In fact, the healthier you are, ie, the better your body is at removing these allergens from itself, the worse affected you will be when thay are growing inside of you

ya, Steel doesn't have such a luxury. (I doubt he is immune to pollen, his suit doesnt even have a mask) if you can show me a scan of that, fine, it doesnt matter, because Steel lives on Earth. Over the years he would have inhaled a good degree of pollen/moldspores. Unless he has his lungs cleaned regularly, he is toast

As to your claim that blackfire and wondergirl aren't effected because they arent human, all i say is bollocks. Asthma is a natural reaction of the respritory system (much like coughing is). In fact, its a hyper-reaction, meaning that the lung's immune system is working TOO HARD.

i am NOT poisoning your characters, i am using their immune system against them. If they have an immune system that fights off allergens (which, if we bring Darwin into this, they would HAVE to) they are in trouble!

whats that? what if whatever species/demigod thing they are isnt allergic to pollen or mold spores.... (Please, scans would prove)

simple. instead of it being an allergic reaction, it becomes a problem with them having large particulate matter in their lungs.

If you have ever smoked a cigarette, or anything else, you know how aweful it is to have even supersmall particles filling your lungs. imagine when their are fullsized mushrooms growing in there

so, do you get the chance to flank me.... you may get close....

ok

blackheath, connected, able to communicate with plants, control over them....

where does it say he is injured when they are...

He is not

in fact, if he was, he would be injured every time a tree is cut down or a blade of grass eaten by cattle. So, if he is, there is NO WAY IN HELL you are going to overload his pain capacity by hurting man-thing

but he is not. He is not hurt when you hurt plants. He KNOWS when you hurt plants, he would know how healthy man-thing is, but he wouldn't be physically injured if you hurt man-thing

if you can prove otherwise be my guest

sorry I read your bio wrong sue mad

So what if he doesn't feel plants pain he is still in the huma durability class and a sonic blast at on emillion decibels should atleast stun him for awhile.

Also yes your team is a mile away but both Blackfire and Steel can fly at the speed of sounda mile is nothin to them they will be by your team in a ffew seconds,

Which is not nearly enough time for your team to recover from my sound blast which would stun them for enough for my team to attack your team up close via an onslaught of starbolts by Blackfire at man thing , a remote controlled class one hundred hammer shot by Stee to Blackhearth, and a tackle by the classs one hundred Wondergirl chargeing at the green goblin at a little over thespeed of sound, and a class one hundred punch by cyborg directed towards Spider girl ( even if he doesn't destroy her which is what would likely happenhe would be bale to hold her off until wondergirl , steel, or blackfire was fiinshed with their opponents.

So basicly the point I am tryting to make is that your all mighty "plant man" laughing won't have any time to attack me because he will be stunned ( or taken out which is entriely possible because of his pathetic durability ) by the sonic blast which wll arrive before any of your team reacts and gives my team more than enough time to get to wheere your team is at and launch my final attack as shown above.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 11:01 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

So again Black heart won't have enough time to launch his spores because the sound blast will stun or take him out before his the time to.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 11:05 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

so, if i understand correctly, your entire argument hinges on your starfire and million dB blast that you fire at the moment the battle begins?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 11:32 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

so, if i understand correctly, your entire argument hinges on your starfire and million dB blast that you fire at the moment the battle begins?

Oh shut up!

Cyborg and Steel have sanners they had turned on during prep their is no chance for blackhearth to fire at my team because he won't nknwo where they are untill he has already been hit while Cyborg will no where your team is in the blink of an eye and then launch a sonic blastat one million decibels which come after a blast from blackfire which they fire at the same time (blackfire gets directions from where Cyborg is firing0 and even if they blast from blackfire does not connect with one of your members it will scatter them and give black fire and steel who are already folating once the match starts more then enough time to get where they are after the sonic blast hits them ( the sonic blast while not omni directional i( it does not go backwards so it won't hit my team but it does take up aenough area moving forward that their is no way your team can dodge it0 so after being hitby the sonic attack your teamis tuuned and once they get on their feet man thing is met by and onslaught of starbolts and plant man is destroyed by steel's hammer. While Spider Girl and Green Goblin are taken as in the way I posted above.

So again I don't think your understanding me this is how it goes in nice and easy words Blackfrie and Steel come into the match floating, Cyborg scans for your team, Cyborg fires, Blackfire seescyborg aiming and fires a powerful blast er self, right after blackfire and cyborg fire their atatcks steel and blackfire fly off to flank your team and Cybrog and Wonder Girl charge strait ahead.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 11:55 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

so, if i understand correctly, your entire argument hinges on your all mighty plant man getting a chance to release his spores? laughing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 11:57 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

sorry Inamilist if I am offending you I get a little carried away with these things.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:22 AM
tsilamini

Oh shut up!

Cyborg and Steel have sanners they had turned on during prep their is no chance for blackhearth to fire at my team because he won't nknwo where they are untill he has already been hit while Cyborg will no where your team is in the blink of an eye and then launch a sonic blastat one million decibels which come after a blast from blackfire which they fire at the same time (blackfire gets directions from where Cyborg is firing0 and even if they blast from blackfire does not connect with one of your members it will scatter them and give black fire and steel who are already folating once the match starts more then enough time to get where they are after the sonic blast hits them ( the sonic blast while not omni directional i( it does not go backwards so it won't hit my team but it does take up aenough area moving forward that their is no way your team can dodge it0 so after being hitby the sonic attack your teamis tuuned and once they get on their feet man thing is met by and onslaught of starbolts and plant man is destroyed by steel's hammer. While Spider Girl and Green Goblin are taken as in the way I posted above.

So again I don't think your understanding me this is how it goes in nice and easy words Blackfrie and Steel come into the match floating, Cyborg scans for your team, Cyborg fires, Blackfire seescyborg aiming and fires a powerful blast er self, right after blackfire and cyborg fire their atatcks steel and blackfire fly off to flank your team and Cybrog and Wonder Girl charge strait ahead.

lol, i hit a nerve :P

anyways, thats fine, use your scanners all you want. Blackheath knows where you are because he know and can communicate with the fungal spores in your lungs, the ones that have been there for 2 years. I guess it's not even that big a deal, seeing as he only needs to tell them to grow rather than locate them.

and, as seen in thunderbolts #65 (i dont own so i dont have the scan)
find a synopses of the issue here plantman can cause almost instant growth of these spores

if it takes you 5 seconds to get over to my side of the construct, you are toast. If you take the time you would need to aim, you are toast.

The only thing you have is that big sonic wave that misses all of my team, since, when its launched, SG's spider sense goes off and knows exactly what is comming. Since she has 5 seconds to move and warn the others, that soundwave does jack squat, especially since its a straight, forward moving wave (that somehow hasnt destroyed the building)

blackfire's blast HAS to connect, or else noone will scatter, SG is in the front, her spider sense is acting like an early warning system, and if they are scattering from something moving the speed of light, the sound compleatly misses them

either way, blackheath is out of there long before the sound rolls in... im not sure what accoustics are going to do to man-thing, but whatever it is, after the spores blackheath recovers anything in man-thing he needs to

(please log in to view the image)

anyways, man-thing is TOUGH

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:24 AM
tsilamini

so, if i understand correctly, your entire argument hinges on your all mighty plant man getting a chance to release his spores? laughing

he isnt releasing anything

years of breathing to pollenated and spore infested air of the teen towers, any building on earth, or even the oxygen outside would have lodged mold and fungal spores in your lungs

the attack is already in your lungs, all he has to do is make it grow, which he can do long before you can fly accross the arena, long before your soundwave misses him

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:26 AM
tsilamini

sorry Inamilist if I am offending you I get a little carried away with these things.

wink

no worries, you'll have to do more than attack my comic heroes to offend me sir

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:27 AM
dman2008
Free Agent

he isnt releasing anything

years of breathing to pollenated and spore infested air of the teen towers, any building on earth, or even the oxygen outside would have lodged mold and fungal spores in your lungs

the attack is already in your lungs, all he has to do is make it grow, which he can do long before you can fly accross the arena, long before your soundwave misses him

but he doesn't know where my team is don't you get it he dosn't know where to do it he can't just do that to people where he has no clue where they ae but you see Cyborg does and he'll fire his sonic blast before you have a chance to do your tak which stuns you long enough for my team to attack.

You see you don't know where my team is so how does you plant man knwo who to effect caus e he does not know where my team is.

Tell me how he'll fin my team.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:32 AM
tsilamini

but he doesn't know where my team is don't you get it he dosn't know where to do it he can't just do that to people where he has no clue where they ae but you see Cyborg does and he'll fire his sonic blast before you have a chance to do your tak which stuns you long enough for my team to attack.

You see you don't know where my team is so how does you plant man knwo who to effect caus e he does not know where my team is.

Tell me how he'll fin my team.

well, he is communicating with them, and connected to them, i would assume he knows where they are

his bio says he can track people by the spores on their clothing, i'd imagine the lungs are also fair game, again, since the spores in the lungs will be communicating with him, like saying, here i am

this is addressed about halfway down (Thunderbolts 67)

not to mention that blackfire's blast gives it away pretty good, again, even if it is on target, worst case scenario, man-thing takes a starblast and blackheath knows exactly where the spores he is communicating with are

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:42 AM
dman2008
Free Agent

well, he is communicating with them, and connected to them, i would assume he knows where they are

his bio says he can track people by the spores on their clothing, i'd imagine the lungs are also fair game, again, since the spores in the lungs will be communicating with him, like saying, here i am

this is addressed about halfway down (Thunderbolts 67)

not to mention that blackfire's blast gives it away pretty good, again, even if it is on target, worst case scenario, man-thing takes a starblast and blackheath knows exactly where the spores he is communicating with are

Um communicating with plants kind of like Telepathy right?

But anwys the blast will distract Blackhearth and make him los ehis focus.

Then befoe he gets a chnce to make a connection to my mold again he gets hit by the sonic attack ( he can't doge its way tofats and is way too spread out so stop trying to say he can) there goes your chance to affetc my team and because of the sonic blast our team will be dwon for a while giving my team enough time for Blackfire and Steel to flank you and fire steel's hammer at Blackhearth Steel can control where it goes viabuilt in remote control) which will suely takehim out of the fight for good .

There goes your amster plan.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:50 AM
dman2008
Free Agent

Also communicating with plants like that hshould be considered telepathy and all forms of tp are banned.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:51 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

nah, thats his power. Telepathy was banned in the effect that hey I can read your mind. Being connected to plant life wouldnt fall under the same catagory

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:53 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Blair Wind
nah, thats his power. Telepathy was banned in the effect that hey I can read your mind. Being connected to plant life wouldnt fall under the same catagory

oh come on he gives them commands how can this not be TP

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:54 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Dizzle, I have a question about the arena. You said it was a constuction site and both teams were on the top floor. What I was wondering is what stage is it in construction.

Is it fairly open with only a few support beams scattered about (so the two teams could see each other) or is it more closer to being completed and has a lot of finised walls between the two teams?

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:55 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

oh come on he gives them commands how can this not be TP

Nope, not the same. Telepathy would give you the edge in that you would be able to get the drop on your opponents or incapacitate them. All "powers" are "telepathy". They are commands coming from your mind to whatever it is that you control. Even if he can communicate with them, doesnt not justify for a ban. Its like saying that Storms powers are telepathy (which in a way they are, but not they way you are stating they are)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:59 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Um communicating with plants kind of like Telepathy right?

But anwys the blast will distract Blackhearth and make him los ehis focus.

Then befoe he gets a chnce to make a connection to my mold again he gets hit by the sonic attack ( he can't doge its way tofats and is way too spread out so stop trying to say he can) there goes your chance to affetc my team and because of the sonic blast our team will be dwon for a while giving my team enough time for Blackfire and Steel to flank you and fire steel's hammer at Blackhearth Steel can control where it goes viabuilt in remote control) which will suely takehim out of the fight for good .

There goes your amster plan.

speaking of things that should be banned, a 1 000 000 dB soundwave is well above the OHKO limit. I'm not complaing though, its not a big deal to me smile

if the starfire is accurate, it means you took time to aim, if not it likely doesn't hit me. If you take longer than, 15 seconds, maybe, you are going to be choking to death

Spider-Girl gives enough warning for her + blackheath to get out of the way of the soundwave, he can grow vines out of his body and swing to safety, or latch onto her and be pulled by her uber reflexes, he has 5 seconds to get out of the way. worst case scenario, spider girl gravity bounces him out of the way

if you come at plantman, he will be able to spontaniously grow the spores in your lungs, not to mention he could just whip tentacles of Man-Thing's acidic body out at you and pull you into the deadly swamp mush.

he could do the same to Steel's hammer, with his body or man-thing's, or again, just vine swing himself out of the way

yes, this will certainly break his concentration, but from the synopsis of TB 65, it really doesnt look like he needs much time to create plant growth, possibly even just a thought

this doesnt even count in my two most mobile characters. Neither SG or Goblin are going to just let you flank in like that, so odds on you getting any really clear shots are minimal

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 01:27 AM
dman2008
Free Agent

speaking of things that should be banned, a 1 000 000 dB soundwave is well above the OHKO limit. I'm not complaing though, its not a big deal to me smile

if the starfire is accurate, it means you took time to aim, if not it likely doesn't hit me. If you take longer than, 15 seconds, maybe, you are going to be choking to death

Spider-Girl gives enough warning for her + blackheath to get out of the way of the soundwave, he can grow vines out of his body and swing to safety, or latch onto her and be pulled by her uber reflexes, he has 5 seconds to get out of the way. worst case scenario, spider girl gravity bounces him out of the way

if you come at plantman, he will be able to spontaniously grow the spores in your lungs, not to mention he could just whip tentacles of Man-Thing's acidic body out at you and pull you into the deadly swamp mush.

he could do the same to Steel's hammer, with his body or man-thing's, or again, just vine swing himself out of the way

yes, this will certainly break his concentration, but from the synopsis of TB 65, it really doesnt look like he needs much time to create plant growth, possibly even just a thought

this doesnt even count in my two most mobile characters. Neither SG or Goblin are going to just let you flank in like that, so odds on you getting any really clear shots are minimal I suck I suc so muc why is my team so weak I don't

The only reason the blast could even remotely be considered an OHko is if you hav really weak stupid charcters like you do.
you know what fiine you win its not like this an actual tourney match so it means nothing to me.

I quit

Last edited by dman2008 on Mar 15th, 2006 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 02:14 AM