KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Doomsday Respect Thread

Doomsday Respect Thread
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

^thumb up

That's what makes me think there might be different Doomsdays.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 08:58 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The Steel fight could have hinted that he only temporarily copies powers. The steelplate on his chest went back into his body after he defeated Steel.

Well going by DDs looks you could say there're more DDs, Henshaws DD looks heavily different from Superboys.
But it's most likely just an artist thing.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 09:24 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Can anyone answer this. Why does henshaw in mid fight comment about his artificial throat being dry and not being able to see well??? It is that magical defense thing?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 10:29 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Just seems that if it is the same version of DD, he would be using some of his newly acquired powers against the various Supermen he battles -- but he never does.

The issues usually start off with DD already fighting a version of Superman, then copying their powerset, then owning them, then leaving with them.

What he didn't think he needed them? Connor said he was using tactics. What if he's sentient and in control of what he evolves?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 08:52 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 03:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

So it looks like clones of Doomsday with each clone having the powers of one of the supermen? This is why i think (if i am not mistaken) they only displayed one power at a time.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 08:52 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 04:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JonyBoy2
Restricted

Account Restricted

why is Cyborg SuperMan its even call that anymore? his entire body its Mecha, he should be called RoboSuperMan or something like that

Old Post May 4th, 2011 08:08 PM
JonyBoy2 is currently offline Click here to Send JonyBoy2 a Private Message Find more posts by JonyBoy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post May 25th, 2011 06:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Booster Gold vs. Doomsday:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

So despite the powerhouse Booster Gold has become over the years, his direct attacks were still completely ineffectual against Doomsday. What makes that even more impressive on DD's part, is that he was not at full power. Woot.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2011 04:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 07:31 PM
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 04:07 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote