KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » A Matter Of Integrity.....

A Matter Of Integrity.....
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, does the Kryptonian biological makeup come with it too? I wanna be able to make babies!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:08 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Wait, does the Kryptonian biological makeup come with it too? I wanna be able to make babies!

Nah just the powers, your groin spawn are safe....

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:22 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOORAY! I'd have to try hard not to be faster than a speeding bullet though.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:40 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

What the f**k? no

That's not nice. We American's are nice to the British, aside from a Family Guy episode. It's just those damn dirty apes, I mean French.

eek! I've got it! I'll throw it at Tim Burton's house!
You realise that all yanks take the piss out of Brits for being posh... which is BSm, it's just thosee texan freaks who talk weirdly... and most Brits hate the hell outta all yanks...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 05:47 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Knightfall93
You realise that all yanks take the piss out of Brits for being posh... which is BSm, it's just thosee texan freaks who talk weirdly... and most Brits hate the hell outta all yanks...

(*waits for someone to translate this rant into English*)

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 07:01 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Knightfall93

You realise that all Americans are sarcastic about the British , insinuating that they speak in a upper crust tone which is bull shit , it is just those whom live in texas who talk oddly and most British hate all Americans.

Translated wink

Oh on a side note i hate some Americans , mainly those who support bush's 'let's nuke anything in our way' ideal . Other then that you guy's are A-OK. big grin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 07:16 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by grey fox
You realise that all Americans are sarcastic about the British , insinuating that they speak in a upper crust tone which is bull shit , it is just those whom live in texas who talk oddly and most British hate all Americans.

Translated wink

Oh on a side note i hate some Americans , mainly those who support bush's 'let's nuke anything in our way' ideal . Other then that you guy's are A-OK. big grin

Thanks thumb up

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 07:27 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

S'alright

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 09:39 PM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox

Translated wink

Well, that's not his ideal. When you live in the states, you see things a bit different. Knightfall's like 13, so I don't really expect him to be politically aware. It is true though. Most Americans are very sarcastic about the British. I've got no problems with the British, since C.S. Lewis was, but it's the ignorant bastards that tend to piss me off.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:37 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Well, that's not his ideal. When you live in the states, you see things a bit different. Knightfall's like 13, so I don't really expect him to be politically aware. It is true though. Most Americans are very sarcastic about the British. I've got no problems with the British, since C.S. Lewis was, but it's the ignorant bastards that tend to piss me off.

Yeah, I tend to think that there is a different perception of Bush and his policies in and out of America. While I tend to disagree with what most democrats and republicans say (they all seem more concerned with getting reelected than doing anything constructive, imo) I can at least understand after 9/11 why a number of Americans would support a more aggressive foreign policy. You can fairly debate if such a policy will actually produce the desired results but I don't think it is quite as simple as "nuke our enemies".

And most American's don't dislike the British. They talk funny and that makes us laugh big grin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:13 PM
NoFate007

I for one am against the ideas that Bush has proposed, but I'm not the type to go "I'm a Democrat", because I think its ridiculous to devote yourself to something simply based on title. Nuking the world isn't going to solve anything, and neither is handing out daisies and b*tching and complaining about peace and love. People are just too thick-headed to use logic anymore, and that's not just the U.S., its everywhere.

As for the Brits, I don't hate them, but I don't love them. I think the accent is by far the best one in the world save for the cockney tones, but that doesn't mean the people are awesome. Everyone starts off with a clean slate in my book. They are not given a plus, nor a minus. Henceforth, I don't hate the english by any means, nor do I love them.

The missile question, what would I do? Save the world. Why, you might ask, after I just stated that I think the world is full of bull and people are idiots that don't think with logic anymore as opposed to either their fear or pride? Because I know logically that saving the world is the best option because not everyone is garbage, and I would feel good that I saved those people, rather than feel bad that I didn't just let those pieces of trash die.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 04:00 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Very nice all , and yes i do see why everyone should be getting 'upity' about aggressive foreign policies .

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:08 AM