KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sora(Kingdom Hearts) vs Link(Legend of Zelda)

Sora(Kingdom Hearts) vs Link(Legend of Zelda)
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): « First ... « 110 111 [112] 113 114 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Why the **** is this thread still going?
It's a shambling corpse that cannot be truly killed. Born on Monday, christened on Tuesday...

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 04:39 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Coz Sora wins.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 04:48 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Coz Sora wins.
Is it because of his blood red katana?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 06:25 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
...T-That was a long time ago, fvck off..

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 06:29 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 06:32 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

What's this a reference to?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 07:27 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Sacred 117
What's this a reference to?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=587451

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 07:33 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

We've still got a little less than 2,000 replies before this thread concludes. It would be a shame for Supes vs Goku to still be the most popular thread of this forum.

Also nice to see Fierce Deity Link is still the most overrated Link.

By the way I feel like I might have been the cause of the necro this time around fellas but officially it was started by a dude supporting Link. Only have yourselves to blame, good ol' LLLC.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sora still wins by the way.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 08:02 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sora wins this easily. Too many options, also has some decent speed. You'd need a composite version of Link for Link to win. Come on now, Sora casually slices chunks of buildings in half. Link needs a magic set of gauntlets to get strength on that level, and even then I only recall him showing truly impressive strength in Ocarina of Time.

That's not even taking into account the various spells Sora has, including gravity and magnet. He's also far more durable if he's wielding the keyblade. If anyone could play Kingdom Hearts 2 and then come away with the notion that any single version of Link could beat Sora..they must of played a different game then I did. This really shouldn't be like "Superman vs Goku" because this one shouldn't even be that debatable. Perhaps before KH2 came out it was, but not after that.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 20th, 2015 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 09:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
Sora wins this easily. Too many options, also has some decent speed. You'd need a composite version of Link for Link to win. Come on now, Sora casually slices chunks of buildings in half. Link needs a magic set of gauntlets to get strength on that level, and even then I only recall him showing truly impressive strength in Ocarina of Time.

That's not even taking into account the various spells Sora has, including gravity and magnet. He's also far more durable if he's wielding the keyblade. If anyone could play Kingdom Hearts 2 and then come away with the notion that any single version of Link could beat Sora..they must of played a different game then I did. This really shouldn't be like "Superman vs Goku" because this one shouldn't even be that debatable. Perhaps before KH2 came out it was, but not after that.
Apparently Link cut a continent in half, with that being one of his lesser feats...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 09:48 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Also nice to see Fierce Deity Link is still the most overrated Link.
The one thing we agree on.
Apparently Link cut a continent in half, with that being one of his lesser feats...
That's one of the MS's lesser feats, yes.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 02:05 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

That isn't fair. I also agree that Palutena is a pretty lady.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 03:31 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Touche.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 04:36 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

It would seem that I, the OP, have been summoned to this thread I started nearly 10 years ago (damn I feel old). To clarify on which Link I'm referring to. Granted, I'm inclined to think that Sora is too much for any version of Link within reason (e.g. doesn't control all three forces of the triforce), thus don't see any need to offer such clarification. wink

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Feb 21st, 2015 at 06:17 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 06:15 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

WHEN THE **** DID THIS HAPPEN?

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 06:34 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Moo
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Palutena is hawt and pretty, not something you see everyday today.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 06:35 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
WHEN THE **** DID THIS HAPPEN?
Ask Screampaste .-.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 06:35 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I like how the Master Sword has told the completed triforce to sit down and eat its vegetables, but everyone's shocked by the comparatively small feat.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 04:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like how the Master Sword has told the completed triforce to sit down and eat its vegetables, but everyone's shocked by the comparatively small feat.

People are shocked over it because it's vastly superior to pretty much anything any version of Link has ever done. So which version of Link did it?

If he did cut a continent in half, then yes I suppose that specific version of Link is physically superior to Sora. However, there is still the problem of getting around spells like Gravity or Magnet.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 09:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The Master Sword doesn't care about your silly spells. Also, it was the sword's power that cut the continent, not arm strength. The sword is only like 4+ feet long even if you count the hilt.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 11:06 PM