KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What do you want in the HP Forum?

What do you want in the HP Forum?
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Yeah, them be good ideas.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 11:40 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i like all the ideas, especially the ball idea...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:54 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
u<3mE 11
Ron lover :]!!

wat?!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:03 AM
u<3mE 11 is currently offline Click here to Send u<3mE 11 a Private Message Find more posts by u<3mE 11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

How about double-posting, only double-posting, no triple or quadruple-posting.
Please don't shout at me.

Phantom, don't answer this because you will probably say its evil.

Hey d-fly, don't you think u<3mE 11 has copied you a bit too much(i'm talking about the location)

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jul 6th, 2006 at 04:14 AM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:11 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

that's off topic, but it's only cause i know her and she's new...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:27 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Oh...and just for the record, even your reply was off-topic.big grin.

I Can't find anything else to say.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:55 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Then let other people say stuff!!! I really like the ball idea, by the way!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:56 PM
Demonic Phoenix

by the way What was the ball idea?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:03 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Did you even read the thread???

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:04 PM
Demonic Phoenix

You mean the whole thing? No.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:10 PM
u<3mE 11
Ron lover :]!!

i like all the ideas

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:25 PM
u<3mE 11 is currently offline Click here to Send u<3mE 11 a Private Message Find more posts by u<3mE 11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Including the double posting? Yeah baby yeah, someone finally agreed with double posting.
*ahem, stops jumping*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:27 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Including the double posting? Yeah baby yeah, someone finally agreed with double posting.
*ahem, stops jumping*
... Listen. I don't think he meant the double posting. Your not allowed to double post. Got it?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 09:28 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by The Phantom
... Listen. I don't think he meant the double posting. Your not allowed to double post. Got it?

How come?
Okay, i won't double-post.....at least can i do it once in a while?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:12 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I had that Demonic Phoenix meant "only double posting" like that's the limit you can't post more than twice in a row.

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:21 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by x_hp_fan
I had that Demonic Phoenix meant "only double posting" like that's the limit you can't post more than twice in a row.
Edit button is there for a reason. If you post one 15 minutes after you post the first (as it the limit for the edit button), then it is understandable. If you don't notice, I don't bug people when they do that. Only when they do it in the time limit.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:27 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by The Phantom
Edit button is there for a reason. If you post one 15 minutes after you post the first (as it the limit for the edit button), then it is understandable. If you don't notice, I don't bug people when they do that. Only when they do it in the time limit.

Oh, i didn't notice that roll eyes (sarcastic). Anyway, now i'll remember to double-post after 15 minutesstick out tongue......i'm joking okay.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:29 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I did.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:30 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Man, you are always serious.
Is there any moment in your life when you are not serious?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:38 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I am actually not a serious person. I'm rather a "bouncy" person, as some would see it. I'mma a drama person. Seriousness doesn't last long with me. smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:45 AM