KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What do you want in the HP Forum?

What do you want in the HP Forum?
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

I'm telling himstick out tongue.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:36 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Shuush! No! Don't. Squirrel! *hides* Psssst. We went a bit off subject. Let's go back on it before we face an even greater fear. The wrath of.... Rogue... *lightning stricks, squirrels run in fear, chipmunks hide in Rogue's shirt if he has one.* stick out tongue

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:39 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Rouge's wrath is worse than Raz's?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:46 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

... I dunno.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:49 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Only one way of finding out. I'll tell them both about you, let's see who punishes you the mostsmile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:51 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Is any of the stuff listed ever going to appear in the forum?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:12 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Dude, we need to bring the debate back.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:19 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Dude, we need to bring the debate back.
Which debate?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:31 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

the monthly debate. It might still be here, but I haven't seen it in forever.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:42 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

what i would like...is something very simple...king firstly to stop bashing...and secondly people reporting everyone....i dont think the point of something being reported is for discipline...its just to clear the threads.... alot of people abuse it...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 08:41 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Diamonds
Is any of the stuff listed ever going to appear in the forum?
That's a no then no expression

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:10 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I'd say the same thing.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:02 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

PM'd Rogue to remind him this is here.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:14 PM
Elessea

I think that all these duplicate and pointless threads should be cleared out, and that people should keep the socializing and unrelated chatting to the social thread- thats what its for. and the character bashing/promoting to the anti-appreciation boards where it belongs. And for people to stop bashing each other, it gets really old.

I think we should have some things like the monthly debate, monthly fanfiction reviews, house competitions, and stuff revived because i think it promotes a much more friendly discussion and competition then whats been going on lately. And it gives the forums more organization.

Thats just my opinion, but it seems like the caliber of these boards has really fallen apart lately, and they could be improved and everyone here have a much better time in sharing the common bonds of fandom that these boards were created for.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 12:47 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Elessea
I think that all these duplicate and pointless threads should be cleared out, and that people should keep the socializing and unrelated chatting to the social thread- thats what its for. and the character bashing/promoting to the anti-appreciation boards where it belongs. And for people to stop bashing each other, it gets really old.

I think we should have some things like the monthly debate, monthly fanfiction reviews, house competitions, and stuff revived because i think it promotes a much more friendly discussion and competition then whats been going on lately. And it gives the forums more organization.

Thats just my opinion, but it seems like the caliber of these boards has really fallen apart lately, and they could be improved and everyone here have a much better time in sharing the common bonds of fandom that these boards were created for.
I basically agree with all these things.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 12:58 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Originally posted by Elessea

Originally posted by The Phantom
I definately agree with all these things.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 09:11 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 01:34 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

PM'd Rogue to remind him this is here.

He's on almost every day, but he doesn't come in this thread *sigh* Should I re-PM him?
Originally posted by Destiny_Desire

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 01:46 PM
Tati
Thinking of you...

He's on almost every day, but he doesn't come in this thread *sigh* Should I re-PM him?

I think so,I would but i dont know what to or how to say it.

Visit My Sigs,plz

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 04:56 AM
Tati is currently offline Click here to Send Tati a Private Message Find more posts by Tati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I don't think the RPG's idea is a very good one. There are already two beautiful forums for that kind of stuff, and frankly, it would only attract "noobies" with bad spelling, who make posts like, "arhry csats teh AVDA KEDRVA at voLDEMORT."

That, we need less of.

What this forum needs is more... intelligent threads. There are, what, four social threads? There's really no need for that. Use the official one.

That brings me to the next topic. There are too many duplicate threads. Perhaps an Official Images Thread? Where posters could post all new images based on Harry Potter, OOTP, the new book, or what have you.

The Umbridge thread. Shouldn't that be in the Appreciation and Anti Forum?

Beyond that, I think the Fan Art thread would be cool. We need some more debate topics. Truthfully, that's what attracts the more intellectual posts.

It's possible to bring this forum back to what it used to be, it just needs some cleaning up. smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 02:34 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote