KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Who is the girl in the leather?

Who is the girl in the leather?
Started by: vold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

I really dislike Black Canary's outfit. She's a cool character, but, her outfit makes her look like a hooker IMO.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 09:14 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I really dislike Black Canary's outfit.

Stopped reading.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 09:15 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I really dislike Black Canary's outfit. She's a cool character, but, her outfit makes her look like a hooker IMO.
You say that like it's a bad thing...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 09:03 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Parmaniac
You say that like it's a bad thing...

She looks like a rather expensive hooker, a full set of teeth and everything!

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 09:52 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

thumb up

It is annoying as hell when illustrators/writers make female characters dress up like whores.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 07:47 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:22 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blairwest43

This thread should have had alot of potential being that it is about one of the greatest chairwomen to have sit at the helm of the Justice League empire. However I must say that it seem that it's creator settle for simply making it suck the biggest horse cock of all time. Most all the things that were promising turned out to be broken links. The creator also posted most all links that were about the way she looked and nothing to do with her skills and abilities. So as far as this thread I'm seriously pissed that one of my favorite characters was not done any justice

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 07:24 AM
blairwest43 is currently offline Click here to Send blairwest43 a Private Message Find more posts by blairwest43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:07 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 06:10 AM