KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firestorm vs Black Adam

Firestorm vs Black Adam
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Firestorm vs Black Adam

thoughts?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Hmmmm.
I'd have to say FireStorm.

Black Adam has enormous strength and speed.
But so does FireStorm.

However FS can also fire radiation energy (and at serious intensities), can alter densities, and most importantly can transmutate matter by changing its molecular/atomic structure.

Let's just say that if I was Black Adam I'd be deathly afraid of FireStorm.

p.s: In Villains United Black Adam (with a small team of other villains) rushed to a station where FireStorm had been imprisoned as a power source. The bad news (for BA) is that his team arrived just after FS had been freed, and it is clearly evident who is superior to whom by BA's reaction and what FS did to that station.

p.p.s: According to CatMan, FireStorm can level a continent. Now, whether that is hyperbole or not it still remains that FS is exceedingly powerful.
He belongs to a higher paygrade than Black Adam.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:15 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hmmmm.

But so does FireStorm.

However FS can also fire radiation energy (and at serious intensities), can alter densities, and most importantly can transmutate matter by changing its molecular/atomic structure.

p.s: In Villains United Black Adam (with a small team of other villains) rushed to a station where FireStorm had been imprisoned as a power source. The bad news (for BA) is that his team arrived just after FS had been freed, and it is clearly evident who is superior to whom by BA's reaction and what FS did to that station.

p.p.s: According to CatMan, FireStorm can level a continent. Now, whether that is hyperbole or not it still remains that FS is exceedingly powerful.

This is Ronnie you're refering to right?
Cause I don't see jason beating Black adam not yet anyway.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:18 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'll sum this up real fast: One all Purpose Atomic Containment Sphere!
Fiirestorm carts his butt off to prison.
The End!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:20 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

has a containment sphere held someone of his strength level?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:08 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Is there any place that I can se a profile for Firestorm?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 04:39 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Horrificus
Is there any place that I can se a profile for Firestorm?

Yes, on wiki. Where else? big grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firestorm_%28comics%29

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 04:42 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by spetznaz
Hmmmm.

But so does FireStorm.

Necro bump and reply to old post:

Since then, Blue Beetle claimed he can level a continent. He likely isn't beating Black Adam (Would love it if he could.)

Plus Adams in a tier that deals in moon/planet feats the high end. Continent bustings impressive as hell regardless though.

Anyways, bumped this thread after reading Firestorm one shot'd Adam in that Firestorm/Magneto thread.

Was it a one off? Like Billy KO'ing Superman or Triumph one shotting Martian Manhunter kind of deal?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

It's practically the only low-showing of BA's career.

It happened around the same time Firestorm got a massive push, and he was beating amped Kalibak and restrained Orion.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:38 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote