KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Commando Assualt

Star Wars: Commando Assualt
Started by: bluedoughnut91

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

(( blue, how long r we waitin 4 those other folks? we gotta get this started!))

The only way to have a friend is to be one. Now that's what I call good advice!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 09:35 PM
Hugh Jass is currently offline Click here to Send Hugh Jass a Private Message Find more posts by Hugh Jass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

(i guess we can start now.)
Shadow waited outside the hutts throne room waitiing. He was an opposing figure in his mod-clone suit.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 11:53 PM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

(( hey blue, u should give us a plot or predicament or sumthin, so we can base off of that and have a mission. just a suggestion.))
Karoom Di Amudaan watched from the shadows, tongue flickering in and out, eyes never blinking as he saw his target. The thief he was hunting ran past him, in the back alley. Karoom snuck out of the shadows behind him, skin still black as night.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 10:02 PM
Hugh Jass is currently offline Click here to Send Hugh Jass a Private Message Find more posts by Hugh Jass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

He caught up to the now sprinting thief and wrapped his cloak about the man's neck. "You really thought you could ssssteal from thosssse Aruzanssss. I need that module back, or...I will cut off every limb on your body and watch you wriggle on the ground until you tell me. Now, what's your choisssse." Karoom's skin turned to its original red color. The thief reached in a pocket and handed him the module. "Now, that wassssn't sssso hard, wasssss it?" He lifted the thief by his collar and brought him down to the bounty office. "One pathetic thief, comin' up." He said to the people working there. They gave him 2,000 credits for his work. "Thankssss." He said, snatching up the credits. He walked out the door to find more targets. ((sorry if im acting like a bounty hunter, just a side job when theres no business))

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 10:16 PM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

(( it's ok))
Shadow opened the door to the senators room and saw a man sitting in a chair. even though the man had his back to him shadow could see through the chair using thermal imagers in his healmet. "you wanted to see me sir."

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 12:11 AM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

All of a sudden a rich looking Duros came running up to Karoom. "Are you the merc everyone is talking about?" The Duros said, out of breath.
"Yessss I am. What do you need of me?"
"There is *pant**pant* a job I need you to do. I will pay you heartily don't worry. Some Anzatis, seemingly mercs, are attacking my trade caravan. I need you to take them out."
"Ssssoundssss eassssy enough, now will thisss take plassse in ssssspace or on land?"
"Well, the caravan goes to a spaceport, then to other planets, but the Anzati re attacking it on land."
"Fine, I'll get right on that, but you might want to get ssssomebody to help me."
"Good, I know someone by the name of Shadow. He isn't a merc, but he's a damn good commando. I'll meet you at the outskirts when I get him. Be there at 5:00, that is when the caravan gets moving."
The Duros ran off like a bullet.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 01:29 AM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

"yes commando 1277, it's nice to see you again, sit down."
"I prefer to stand sir. sir can we get this over with i'm not in thye core anymore."
"you are now, we need you to round up a team and head on a mission for the new republic. Shut the door and i'll fill you in."

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Last edited by bluedoughnut91 on Mar 30th, 2006 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 12:11 AM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

The Duros that had been talking with Karoom rushed inside. "I'm sorry to disturb you both," he said in Galactic Basic, "but I need your help Shadow. A group of Anzatis are going to attack my caravan and I need you to help the merc I hired. I believe he is well known, his name is Karoom Di Amudaan. Perhaps you've heard about him?"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 12:49 AM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

" nope sorry i've never heard of him, nor you how did you get in here, i have a private meeting with the senator"he said in the duroses native language

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 12:56 AM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

"But you must help me with my problem! If the supplies and weapons are not delivered, the republic might not exist anymore! There is a weapon in it for you. A new one never seen before! I can't explain it to you now, with the senator listening, but if you do it the weapon is yours! So, will you?"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:44 AM
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sqwunchy
((thats nautolan all rite. they r the shniz naz. clik on the link i posted to c y ))
Man... they kick ass!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:52 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Kay Fisto dropped into a back ally, blood pouring from his side... damn Jedi, he should never have retured to Coruscant, even though it was no longer home o Jedi, many still stayed there... Fisto ignited his lightsabre and looked up, the 2 Jedi, master and apprentice, dropped towards him and Fisto slashed the young Kaminoan padawan in two, spinning to decapitate the master! He deactivated his sabre and limped away, it had been a very bad night...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:57 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

The Duros continued his begging to Shadow. "Please," he said in his native tongue,"please, you must do this!"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:17 AM
Kovacs86

Fisto limped through various allies and slipped through the windoe of a black market bar. A four armed bartender lead him to the back room and garage, where there were piles of weaponary- from stoln lightsabres to homing launchers.,, huge arries of vehicles from jet packs to ATATs and Jedi starfighters and much more...
"Hello, Jeb" Rasped Fisto to the salesman, "I need a very particular piece of equipment..."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 05:10 PM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

((jeez man that is a f***in huge room damnnit!))

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 09:44 PM
Kovacs86

It's like a HUGE garage thing, I did say... it's THROUGh the back room and into the agarage!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:39 PM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

((jeez must be supremely enormous if it has starfighters and AT-AT's and crap like that))

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 10:14 PM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

((hurry up and get ungrounded blue. damn!))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:27 AM
Kovacs86

He's grounded?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 04:58 PM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

((ya he is. he needs to hurry up before this thread dies, and I hope the other two or so people who said they would join will check up on this))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 08:16 PM