KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Commando Assualt

Star Wars: Commando Assualt
Started by: bluedoughnut91

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Shadow left the durras and the senator and went to go find some of hiss former commandos. as he walked he put on his helmet and blasted off to his ship the Grinding Payback.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 11:45 AM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sqwunchy
((ya he is. he needs to hurry up before this thread dies, and I hope the other two or so people who said they would join will check up on this))
(this is starting to look dead. All Star Wars RPGs need a firm plot or they die, just like Birth of Chaos)

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 07:10 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Birth of chaos had a good plot, but our GM left in the middle of it..

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 08:49 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

(nice story, r u gonna post a character?)

The only way to have a friend is to be one. Now that's what I call good advice!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 01:11 AM
Hugh Jass is currently offline Click here to Send Hugh Jass a Private Message Find more posts by Hugh Jass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Birt of Chaos was looking great... then it went CRAP. Mainly because 3 of us had a plot and then some dude was maing a Lord of the Rings rip off that was unrealted...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:13 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

(don't worry i'm getting the whole thing together. the thing is i only have one post a week until i get my grades up. so just wait a few weeks. go do sumthin else. then when i get back on i'll pm you guys and we'll get it started)

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:15 AM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Birt of Chaos was looking great... then it went CRAP. Mainly because 3 of us had a plot and then some dude was maing a Lord of the Rings rip off that was unrealted...

Frigan Janick... he kept brining in hobbits...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:30 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

( I know... I was SO close to killing someone...anyone to shut that Hobbit crap up! "Lower cente of gravity" my arse...)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 09:37 AM
DARTH_MALIK_1.0
my chem lover

name:len
Race:mandalorian
Class:soldire
Weapon :lightsaber: red (he got it after finding a dead sith)
Alegiance:empire
Description:tall good looking yung man who carries a red lightsaber around with him alonge with a blaster straped to his back
History:unnone
Rp sample:?

thanx piggly for the sig and avatar

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 11:33 AM
DARTH_MALIK_1.0 is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH_MALIK_1.0 a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH_MALIK_1.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Thats a real great RPG sample "?"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:01 PM
DARTH_MALIK_1.0
my chem lover

no i meen what is a rpd sample

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:31 PM
DARTH_MALIK_1.0 is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH_MALIK_1.0 a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH_MALIK_1.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH_MALIK_1.0
my chem lover

name:len
Race:human (sorry)
Class:soldire
Weapon :lightsaber: red (he got it after finding a dead sith)
Alegiance:empire
Description:tall good looking yung man who carries a red lightsaber around with him alonge with a blaster straped to his back
History:unnone
Rp samplesadwhats an rp sample)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:33 PM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

an RP sample is a post example to see if ur any good at it

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:51 PM
Hugh Jass is currently offline Click here to Send Hugh Jass a Private Message Find more posts by Hugh Jass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

(not to be mean because I'm like this but do you know how to use spell check)

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:59 PM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

((shut up blue, uve made ur share of mistakes. but DM u r known to b rly rly rly bad at spellin))

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:02 PM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

(uh hello I just said that i was bad at spelling, read the whole post sqwunchy.)

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:04 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

squnchy..uh huh.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 05:54 AM
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

((oh when u said "im like this" i thought u meant that u were mean or naggy. sry bout that. so sum1 post already so we can keep this alive!))
Karoom waited impatiently at the specified spot. In the corner of his eye he saw somebody sprinting with a sack over his shoulder. Karoom waited for him to come into striking distance before attacking. When he was just a few feet away, Karoom slashed him with one of his wrist blades, made a quick move and brought the other one near his throat. "Well now, what have you got in the bag?"
"J-j-j-just some w-w-weapons I stole f-f-from that big c-c-c-company."
Karoom grabbed the bag from him and looked inside, still with the other hand close to the thief's throat. Inside the bag was just a few vibroswords and blasters, but something special caught his eye, another pair of wrist blades, but with no blades. It just had two little things coming out of the ends. He put his foot on the thief as well as his strong tail and switched the blades out. when he clenched his fist, a laser beam went from one of the things to the other. "Well this is nice!" He put his old blades into the bag and slew the thief, who was wearing a lot of fine clothes and jewelry, which was an obvious sign he was successful in his area of expertise.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:01 PM
Kovacs86

(this is gonna end up like Birth of Choas!)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:47 PM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Shadow walked out of the office without being told to and went to go find a team to put together. As he walked down the slopes of Couracant something caught his eye. Karoom was standing over a lump on the ground. " Karoom is that you" Shadow ran over to him and threw his arms around the alien " It's good to see you"

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:10 PM