KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Parallax vs These 3 with Power Cosmic

Parallax vs These 3 with Power Cosmic
Started by: Crease

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
I guess it would be up to the thread creator to decide if it's Zero Hour Parallax or not.

Yes, this is Zero Hour Parallax. Even so, after reading a little and thinking about it, I've come to realize that this is a lopsided battle. Based on their normal mutant showings, Nate or Franklin may have rivaled his power on their own after being imbued with the PC. All 3 mutants are overkill. Together they smash Parallax.

Great debate though...good example for those on the forum that can't disagree without insulting others.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:09 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Really it's just... oh well, believe what you want. You know I don't have a scanner.

But I do have the book, and have quoted a few pages from it now,[Given what Steel said, what Waverider said, the way Hal was tempting them, and what Spectre said he was there for.] I could open to the final 2 comics in the series, and probably quote 2 dozen times they mention him destroying and rebuilding the universe, but that doesn't mean anything next to your random speculation based on frames you saw a long time ago, does it?

But as said, none of that matters anyways, because you have you have random speculation, seemingly disregarding your 'on panel only' mindset when it suits your arguement to the fullest.

Juntai. What youre forgetting is that you have not presented any on panel evidence for me to be disregarding in the first place so all your comments with regard to that are both unjustified and irrelevant. All i have to go by are what scans someone was actually kind enough to post and they in and of themselves did not support your interpretation in the slightest. Just accept that until you come up with the goods you cannot have it your way. Dont go all sour on me for disagreeing with you. wink

And about the ranking of Eterity and Parallax, I replied to you to correct the misconceptions. My view on Eternity was never mentioned in any of my posts until my last one, where I did indeed say my viewpoint on it. And that was just because you kept pushing the issue on it. I figured I'd say my part after all that pushing. smile

Eternity holds a very important role in the universe, far more important than Parallax, but that doesn't mean Eternity could trump him in a fight.

Given the unproven status of your argument, this is very much debatable. Destroying a universe in and of itself is not sufficient proof to place something above Eternity. Especially when said feats were achieved via a conjunction of time space and not through sheer power. What Parallax did was akin to attacking the Achilles heal of reality. If he attempted to do so in Marvel and Eternity appeared to stop him before he could do so what evidence have you to show that Parallax could defeat him? Creating a new universe as a feat is in dispute and until you come up with sufficient evidence you cant use it as a feat. So again tell me what proof have you got that he could beat Eternity? What cosmic powers did Parallax take down in Zero Hour?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:23 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

We'll continue this tomorrow. Gots ta go!! Drinking time!!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:27 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Crease
Yes, this is Zero Hour Parallax. Even so, after reading a little and thinking about it, I've come to realize that this is a lopsided battle. Based on their normal mutant showings, Nate or Franklin may have rivaled his power on their own after being imbued with the PC. All 3 mutants are overkill. Together they smash Parallax.

Great debate though...good example for those on the forum that can't disagree without insulting others.
Ah, GS and I are friends, we just butt heads a lot on this high cosmic stuff.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:34 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
We'll continue this tomorrow. Gots ta go!! Drinking time!!!!
Ight.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:34 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote